Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Raccoon City - The End

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Raccoon City - The End Empty
PostSubject: Raccoon City - The End   Raccoon City - The End EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:51 pm

This is for those of you who didn't get to read the ending to my CYOA before it was unceremoniously deleted along with the rest of the site. =/

The Bravery. Type 79‘s scenario=

- - - SYSTEMS ACTIVATED - - -

… Beginning unfreezing process

… … … - .. -- -- - -.. - beginning performance rating and systems check

Bio-Organic Vital signs … … … Nominal
F56 Armoured Plating … … … Nominal
G Functionalization Deflector Shields … … … Nominal

- - - Beginning Operation, “Light the Night With Stars”

Objective - Neutralize any and all life forms

- - - Beginning Secondary Operation, “Absence of God”

Objective - … … … DATA CORRUPTED … … …

INTITIALIZING OPERATING SYSTEM
- - -
- - - Left arm servos - operational
- - - Right arm servos - operational
- - - Chest servos - operational
- - - Head servos - operational
- - - Left leg servos - operational
- - - Right leg servos - operational
- - - S Diffuser - operational
- - - Flash Soul unit - operational

Finishing unfreezing process
… … … … done

… Exiting carbon freezing chamber

My head rang violently, as if it was filled with a million little bells all sounding in unison. Every muscle and sinew in my body was as stiff as concrete, making movement all but impossible. I would later learn that this was because I had been locked in a freezing chamber since my creation August 11, 1979, but that is unimportant. My armour was skintight and weightless, but it certainly did not alleviate my problem. I had to stand around slowly bouncing from one foot to the other until I was completely unfrozen, which took at least a good twenty minutes; during which I immediately developed a dislike for my surroundings. I was in some teeny room, in which I barely had enough room to stretch my arms to full length. The fog issuing from the open freezing chamber made visibility low, however that problem was quickly fixed when I turned on my helmet’s infra-red.

Finding the door, I exited the tiny room, the fog spreading in all directions. This new room I was in was clearly a laboratory of sorts, and at the far end of the room, I located a scrawny looking old man in a white lab coat. I sauntered over to him, my armour chinking softly as I walked. As I neared him, the old man turned around slowly, and looked at me with a mixture of distaste and apprehension. “Do you know who I am?” He asked, speaking slowly and deliberately. “Negative.” I repeated. “My name is Dr. Ozwell Spencer, but pay no attention to that.” he said, immediately. “For the past nineteen years, I’ve watched you… Waited for you… I built you, do you know that?”

My data files where mostly corrupted from the freezing, and as a result, I had no idea what the tiny man before me was talking about. “Created me?” I said, dumbly. “Yes.” he said. “Technically speaking, I’m not supposed to be alive now, so consider your creation a blessing.” “I don’t understand sir.” I replied. He frowned at me, and pointed toward a door to his left. “I’ve not the patience to play with you, boy. You’ve got a job to do. Leave here, and your systems will handle the rest.”

I was still very confused, but I did as I was instructed, and went through the doors. I stepped outside and into what registered in my files as “A city.” Immediately, my vision went red, and a fierce pain along my spine forced me to double over in pain from behind me, I could have sworn that I saw the old man smile before he shot himself in the head.

- - - ENTERING GENOCIDE MODE. OPERATION “Light the Night With Stars” COMMENCING - - -
- - - OPERATION “Absence of God” COMMENCING - - -

Life form detected four kilometers east. Activating propulsion systems… Ascending to fifty feet… one hundred eighty kilometers per hour.

All thought was gone. I was nothing but an empty shell devoid of anything but the mission. My vision faded to black as some force greater than myself took control of my body. Several small mechanisms appeared from my leg armour, and in unison they all began firing blue energy. The force of it instantaneously propelled me into the air, and shot me toward my destination at great speed. My destination turned out to be a large building. Two compartments opened in my shoulder armour, and several rockets shot out, and impacted on the side of the building, causing several loud explosions in unison. The explosions opened a gaping hole in the side of the building, through which I flew through and llanded. Inside, I found a stunned looking person holding a large sniper rifle. ENEMY IS ARMED : ENGAGING I immediately drew my beam sabre, and sliced of his arm, causing him to drop his weapon. He howled in pain and fell to the floor, after which I stomped his skull in half. LIFE FORM TERMINATED.

Immediately, I fired my leg boosters again, and shot out of the hole in the building, returning my beam sabre to it’s sheath. LIFE FORM DETECTED DIRECTLY BELOW. This time it was a female, holding what appeared to be a pipe. I immediately dropped down in front of her, then spun around and smashed her skull into the side of a building with an open fist. LIFE FORM TERMINATED. I then quickly activated my boosters again and returned to the sky. THREE LIFE FORMS DETECTED TWO MILES NORTH. I punched the throttle up to maximum, and shot through the stratosphere, arriving at my destination almost instantly, with a loud sonic boom trailing close behind. Landing on the roof of a skyscraper, I pulled out my sniper rifle and found a person dressed in a lab coat running towards a police department. He never made it. I fired my weapon a single time, punching straight through the back of his head causing his skull to practically disintegrate. LIFE FORM TERMINATED. Not wanting to bother with hunting down the other two, I withdrew six energy detonators, and threw them at the police department. The whole building went up in a brilliant display of pyrotechnics. TWO LIFE FORMS TERMINATED.

Once again, I was in the air. LIFE FORM DETECTED A HALF MILE WEST. I was there in no time. I beheld a person edging along the side of a firearms store. I fired a salvo of shoulder rockets at him, which loudly turned him and the gun store into mush. Immediately, my helmet rang out again with it’s message, LIFE FORM TERMINATED and LIFE FORM DETECTED SEVEN MILES NORTH EAST. After a short trip through the clouds, I happened upon a soldier who looked like he was doing battle all alone with a gigantic horde of BOWs. Landing next to him, I spun around and kicked him in the ear, imploding his skull. LIFE FORM TERMINATED.

… …

- - - OPERATION “Light the Night With Stars” COMPLETE

- - -OPERATION “Absence of God” MADE ACTIVE OBJECTIVE

As my final target fell, I slowly glanced up at the sky. Without even stopping to wipe the blood off of my armour, I immediately took to the air, leaving Raccoon City behind for good. My real mission had only begun…

Status…

Health Level - Fine
Armoured Plating - Perfect
Deflector Shields - Maximum power

Items…
EXO Shoulder rocket - 140/200
EXO beam sabre - 24/25
S92 Anti tank sniper - 4/5
“Bastogne” energy detonators - 4/10

Overall performance this scenario - Flawless

Author’s note - All things must come to an end, and unfortunately this thing came to an end before it’s time. I hope you all had fun while it lasted. =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City - The End   Raccoon City - The End EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 7:07 pm

nice story add me in it XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City - The End   Raccoon City - The End EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 7:09 pm

Lol, it's over, Spartan.

BTW, long time no see.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City - The End   Raccoon City - The End EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 7:55 pm

you couldent of let me at least reach them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City - The End   Raccoon City - The End EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 8:43 pm

Lol, sorry Z.

By the way, just to clear things up : It was previously stated that The Bravery would only come and try to kill a person if that person made me exceedingly mad, however, that was not the case in this situation. I just needed some way to have everyone killed, and felt that a nuclear explosion was... Boring.

Also, for anyone wishing to know how he got his name, it was possible to 1-hit kill him with any weapon if you showed bravery, and chose to "attack" him rather than try to flee, as I figured most people would have done if they met him.

Of course, in this post no one was given the option to do so. It was just your average run-of-the-mill slaughter. ^_^ I had to finish the story fast before my writing became so bad that it was impossible to enjoy. It becomes hard to write about a zombie apocalypse when the subject of zombies no longer interests you.

It has always been my habit to let something die gracefully, rather than milk it for all it's worth. Sorry for those of you that were having fun with the story. I plan to start a new RP in the future; an actual RP, rather than a CYOA. This is because there isn't much fun in having someone else control you utterly, and RPs seem to be the "in" thing at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City - The End   Raccoon City - The End EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 8:57 pm

go with the sos rp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City - The End   Raccoon City - The End EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:05 pm

I most likely shall, but it won't be exactly like what was explained in the setup thread I posted awhile back. I will think over the game mechanisms over Christmas break, and the tale will begin somewhere between January 1 and 3, when I return from my father's house.
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City - The End   Raccoon City - The End EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:45 am

trigg. keep going on this as a short story =P
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City - The End   Raccoon City - The End EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:07 pm

been funnyer if u had let me been over welmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City - The End   Raccoon City - The End Empty

Back to top Go down

Raccoon City - The End
Page 1 of 1