Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info

Go down 
+8
Claude01
Wesker
HellBlaze
Imp
Pest02
fatalitywolf
Peng
Z 1
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info Empty
PostSubject: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:26 pm

Game Information

- This CYOA is designed to MERCILESSLY kill people with extreme prejudice. Remember this fact at all times before trying anything that Rambo might.

- I will write out your character’s every action, and will post several options at the bottom of each post. After you select one of the options, I will write your next post, and you will select another response (And on and on until you escape or die.) HOWEVER, you must write your own first post, so that I can get a feel for how to begin your story. This post should be included on your Sign-in sheet.

- When creating your character, you may start with ONE Tier-2 weapon, or TWO Tier-1 weapons. If you start as some sort of special forces unit (Which would undoubtedly have more than two items,) then make sure you lose all but that one item in your first post for some reason or another.

- There is no level up or experience system.

- Each character has four inventory slots.

- Only a certain amount of ammunition can be held per inventory slot.

- Although luck controls whether or not you find something, you still have a lot of say in the matter. For instance, you will have the following options at the bottom of every post :

- Search for a tier 1 Weapon. (80% success rate)
- Search for a tier 2 Weapon. (60% success rate)
- Search for a tier 3 Weapon. (40% success rate) (30% chance of increased difficulty if successful)
- Search for a tier 4 Weapon. (30% success rate) (50% chance of increased difficulty if successful)
- Search for a tier 5 Weapon. (20% success rate) (70% chance of increased difficulty if successful)
- Search for anything that might be of use. (Ammo, medicine, and all sorts of non-weapon tools)

- The military has already tried to re-take the city, and failed. Therefore, finding fire-arms in the street is not altogether unlikely.

- Every item will degrade somewhat if it is used in melee combat, and will eventually break.

- Your character will automatically reload between posts, if you have anything to reload with. All ammo comes pre-set in ammunition clips.

- The reason you are alive is because you are either immune or strongly resistant to the T-virus. However, getting attacked by certain enemies will cause you to be infected by the G-virus, which you are not resistant to. You can either cure it with the antidote, or set it back slightly with food, but if your “G” level reaches max, you’re dead.

- In addition to hindering the G-virus somewhat, food also provides you with a mild health boost, and the occasional mild stat boost.

- If you die, that’s it. You can make a new character as many times as you wish, though.

- Noise attracts zombies, though their ability to hear is different depending on what stage they’re in.

- Almost any living creature can be turned into a zombie. In addition, any and all non-boss enemies prior to RE4 might make an appearance, so be wary of where you are.

- There are three stages of zombification, as are listed below. How long someone stays in a certain stage is almost completely random.

- - Stage 1 - Zombies can move at a rather fast pace, though they are incapable of successfully running, and are fiercely determined to catch their pray. They have poor hearing.

- - Stage 2 - Zombies lose much of their motor functions, and are only capable of a walk. However, they become more fierce and do more damage as the virus amplifies their feeding instincts. Their hearing has been unchanged by zombification.

- - Stage 3 - The virus has completely taken over. The zombies move in random, jerking movements, and are completely unpredictable. Their eyes turn almost completely white around this point, and their skin turns reddish. Their insane urge to feed makes them the most powerful attackers, but their destroyed motor functions make them the least able to pursue you. They have very sharp hearing.

- - Stage 4 - Humans are unique, in that they are the only creatures with a 4th stage, wherein their motor functions are suddenly amplified by the virus, giving them the ability to run. In addition, their eyes grow whiter (they practically glow), and their skin grows redder. Also, their fingernails grow long and sharp. Zombies in this stage are commonly called “Crimson Heads.”

- - Humans also have a 5th stage, but at this point they’ve transformed into an entirely different BOW known as a “Licker,” and have started over at Stage 1. (Though they retained their reddish skin color)

- To kill a zombie, the brain must be destroyed. However, sufficient damage to other parts of the body can severely hinder its ability to hunt you. In combat, you will have the ability to aim for different body parts, each part having a different chance of success, percent of damage, and effect on the target. The various body parts for HUMANOID zombies are described in more detail below. Non-humanoid zombies, (like crows) only have one target. Bear in mind that different weapons affect accuracy in different ways.

- - If a zombie’s head is destroyed, it dies. The head is the hardest part of the body to hit.

- - If a zombie’s torso is destroyed, it is completely immobilized. However, this part of the body has the most “HP” by far.

- - The loss if a single arm lowers a zombies accuracy to 66% of it’s maximum value, and takes away it‘s ability to successfully grab and hold onto you. If both arms are removed, the zombie can only attack with it’s teeth, and has 20% of it‘s maximum accuracy. The arm is the weakest part of the body, along with the head, and can easily by damaged beyond use.

- - Destroying a leg increases your ability to aim by 33% (by taking away the zombie’s ability to weave back and forth or dodge as it walks toward you.) Additionally, you receive twice as many chances to attack it before it reaches you than you normally would have.

- Additional information concerning the undead will be revealed through files that can be found throughout the city in addition to journals and other notes.

- There will be bosses, and the procedure for fighting them differs from boss to boss.

Weapons

- Small Blades - Tier 1 - (Pocket knives, Bowie Knives, etc.) They do little damage, but are commonly found.

- Large Blades - Tier 2 - (Machetes, Large kukris, etc) Might possibly sever a limb, or even a head if you’re lucky.

- Powerful Blades - Tier 3 - (Katanas, Messers, etc.) - Perfect for slicing your enemies to bits.

- Chainsaws - Tier 3 - Very powerful, but you wont think so when the noise attracts more enemies than you can handle.

- Small Melee - Tier 1 - (Clubs, pipes, bottles, etc) - Can be found most anywhere, and pack a nice wallop if used correctly.

- Large melee - Tier 2 - (Bats, large pipes, shovels, etc) - Fairly common, and can cause some serious damage.

- Powerful melee - Tier 3 - (Sledgehammers, Fire Axes, etc.) - Perfect for bludgeoning your enemies to pulp.

- Loaded Handguns - Tier 3 (Glocks, 9mms, etc.) - Only useful if you get a headshot.

- Used Handguns - Tier 2 (Only a few shots remaining)

- Loaded Light Machineguns - Tier 4 (UZIs, Tec9s, etc) - Weak, but very useful at mid range.

- Used Light Machineguns - Tier 3 (Less than a dozen shots remaining)

- Loaded Shotguns - Tier 4 (Mossberg, Remington, etc.) Only useful at close range.

- Used Shotguns - Tier 3 (One or two shots left)

- Loaded Heavy Machineguns - Tier 5 (FN FAL, M60, etc.) - Very fast and powerful, and useful at a decent range.

- Used Heavy Machineguns - Tier 4 (Less than a dozen shots remaining)

- Loaded Sniper Rifles - Tier 5 (Barret m107, etc.) Extremely powerful, and can hit through multiple targets.

- Used Sniper Rifles - Tier 4 (Only one or two shots left)

- Flamethrowers - Tier 4 (Extremely powerful if used from a safe distance. Can prove fatal if used foolishly, as the undead can take up to a minute to die from fire once lit ablaze)

- Homemade Bombs - Tier 4 (Nail bombs, Pipe Bombs, etc) - Capable of heavy damage.

- Explosives - Tier 5 (Grenades, Rocket Launchers, C4) - Capable of massive damage.

Bosses

Bosses consist of everything encountered in RE2 and RE3, plus a few new baddies that top the list.

- TS/BOWN002 “The Sudol” - Resembles a tall, skinny person with no distinguishable facial or chest features. It is sliced vertically along the middle of it‘s head and body. The gash is held together by a long series of stitches. The creature’s true nature emerges when the gash is opened ; Otherwise it is fairly unthreatening, and is best left alone. Documents suggest it is a failed Beta version of the TS//BOWN005, although they are quite dissimilar in function.

- TB//BOWN322 “Shoustegahl Eventide” - The earliest version of “The Daggerman,” made before stealth and speed was the prime concern. It resembles a large hulking man with a blue, triangular helm with a crescent moon on the top, and an eyeslit through which two round, white eyes can be seen. He wears a long cloak made of highly synthetic fibers that dull most attacks. He uses a large machete in battle most of the time, which he keeps hidden under his cloak until he needs it. He is named after a character in a short story once written by the scientist that pioneered his creation.

- TS//BOWN005 “The Daggerman” - The ultimate Tyrant-class bioweapon designed, not with brute strength in mind, but stealth. If by some act of God you manage to see him before he sees you, then you might have a chance. If not, then at least your death will be painless. Look for a humanoid creature with charred skin, and no distinguishable facial features except round, white eyes.

There might be more. Keep your eyes open.

Sign-in sheet

Name :

Blood Type :

Profession :

Personality :

Starting Weapon(s) :

First Post : (Must end with you somewhere in Raccoon City after having encountered zombies)
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:01 pm

Name : Zachary

Blood Type : AB

Profession :Message/Package-runner/Currier

Personality : Smart, loyal, good heart

Starting Weapon(s) : crowbar(tier 2 weapon

First Post : Zak biked through the city on his way to deliver a message down town. He loved his job, it was a care free one. All he had to do was just go through the city everyday, and he loved it. As he was reminiscing a UPS truck came out of nowear and hit his front wheel throwing him clear of the bike.

"What the fuck are you doing" Zak yelled after pulling himself together.

He then went up to the driver side window and was about to tear the guy a new one when the driver tried to tear out his throat.

"What the hell"

The man grabbed at him and Zak struggled to keep him off him, he then grabbed at the crowbar that was sticking out the window and whacked at the mans head, once, twice, three times.

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit."

Zak then got up to look to see what everyone else thought of this and saw similar things happening everywhere.

He then started to run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:10 pm

Good, good, your character is accepted. Tongue

The game will begin once I get three or four people's applications.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:29 pm

Name : Joshua Staples

Blood Type : O

Profession : Head surgeon at Racoon's ER.

Personality : Calm, collected, focused. He has all the traits necessary to be a precision surgeon. Very steady hands.

Starting Weapon(s) : Operating Scalpel x2[Tier 1] (please tell me dual wielding is an option)

First Post : The end of a hellish day was coming for Joshua. It had been the busiest day in the ER for as long as anyone could remember. Swarms of people running in, all of them with large open wounds. He was treating one such patient in a room when all hell broke loose.
He had been hearing some yelling in the hallways and waiting rooms for a while. But he had figured it was just due to the nurses being stressed. But than the patient had, out of nowhere, made a lunge for his throat. Joshua stabbed the stitching needle in the man's arm in a panic. The man didn't even flinch, and he made another grab for Joshua. He managed to scramble away from his patient by falling over. He got himself up quickly and backed into the drawers at the edge of the small room.
He pulled one open at random. It contained sanitized scalpels.

Joshua grabbed one in each hand, and turned his attention back to his rapidly approaching patient.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:32 pm

One last image bank! I decided the new life bars looked too much like stoplights.

Birkin might be making these into smilies, which would make my life much easier. Tongue

Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info 4_life12

Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info 3_life12

Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info 2_life12

Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info 1_life12

Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info 0_life12

Pengor accepted~!
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:11 am

Name : wolf

Blood Type : a

Profession : special forces merc

Personality : loyal, smart , always happy , really good eyesite

Starting Weapon(s) : intrenching shovel Large melee - Tier 2

First Post : wolf was flying over ground zero he was leaning out the side trying to get a good look, when the heicopter blew up sending wolf falling out onto a roof of some gunstore,
he passed out when he woke up he had been robed of all his weapons but his shovel.

there was a door open on the roof a no com walked out of the door way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:25 pm

aaaaaaccepted
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:47 pm

I might have just boned myself with the first post, but.....

Name : John Hazel

Blood Type : O+

Profession : Zookeeper

Personality : Stern, Anti-Social, and generally a jackass

Starting Weapon(s) : Machete

First Post :

John was away approaching the zoo as a lion burst from the gate, mauling a security guard. The creature had great chunks missing from her flesh, and she was much more savage than usual.

John ran out of the zoo as fast as he could, trying to ignore the screams of the guard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:18 pm

Name : Daisy Hazel
(I had to. It was so open.)

Blood Type : O+

Profession : Intern

Personality : Happy, Friendly, Cheerful

Starting Weapon(s) : Pipe

First Post :

Working in a lab on the second floor of the hospital, Daisy was filing papers when her boss came in, smelling of something awful and being all grabby....again.

Daisy pushed him off, he wasn't that big so it was rather easy. Then she noticed it. He was bloodied, and his eyes were...off. She grabbed the metal leg of the table, it was held on with tape....cheap hospital, and struck him in the chest with it. He staggered back, and she ran away.

Questions:
Leech man in hospital?
Elephant in Zoo?
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:48 pm

Name : Joseph Clardy

Blood Type : B+ thank you very much

Profession : High school student

Personality : Funny, Odd at times, Overall a decent human being

Starting Weapon(s) : Trench knife and Tomahawk

First Post : I was on a class field trip to the racoon city museum when it happened. there was a lot of noise all of a sudden and a mob of people broke in the front doors and started attacking my classmates. as the museum turned to chaos, i ran for the nearby bathroom. on my way there, i tripped over a WW2 era trench knife and a native american tomahawk. grabbing them i opened the door and quickly ran into the empty bathroom, only to slip and hit my head on the floor. i woke up about a half hour later.

Last edited by Anonymous01 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:27 pm

Name : Dante Foxx

Profession : Marine

Personality : Sense of humor, but deadly in combat. Strong and strong willed.

Starting Weapon(s) : Machete

First Post : My first year in the marines and I had already had been assigned a post in Racoon City. I had my trusty Desert Eagle, my back up 9mm Taurus, and my deadly machete. I wasn't issued any machine guns because the General had told me and my squad members it was just a "Guard the building" type mission.

I was on my route around the Umbrella office building when I saw a man walking slowly toward the entrance of the building. Doing my job I went up to talk to him. "Sir, please show me you company ID." And at that the man looked up. His eyes were white and his face was red and bloody. "RRAAHhAHAHRHaHAH!!!!!!!!!!!" The man lunged at me and knocked me on the ground.

I kicked him off of me and wasted both my Desert Eagle and my Taurus's ammo into his torso. The man just wouldn't fall. So I went with my last resort and swung a blow directly to his head with my machete. That did it. He fell to the ground. I left my two guns there due to the fact that they were out of ammo. As I turned I saw utter chaos breaking out in the city streets before my very eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:59 pm

Quote :
Questions:
Leech man in hospital?
Elephant in Zoo?

Maybe and yes.

Pest = Accepted!

Jen = Accepted!

Hellblaze = Accepted!

Impy = Denied for getting my damn blood-type wrong! )=<

The game will begin in... Well, as soon as I get all of your topics made. =D
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:18 pm

Meh, I don't really wanna knock 'em till I've tried 'em, so here goes nothing..

Name : Albert Wesker

Profession : Evil Superpowered Genius

Personality : Power-hungry, intelligent and cunning.

Starting Weapon(s) :

1x 9mm Silenced handgun (Used)
Who are we kidding, this is Wesker Post-mutation, his whole body's a weapon! Although, if desired, I can reduce Wesker's powers and say that the virus hasn't taken full effect yet or something..

First Post :

Albert Wesker was in Umbrella Corporation's Raccoon City lab when the security alarm went off. He knew it would happen eventually, but he didn't expect the virus to reach the city this soon..

Grabbing as many research papers as possible, Wesker hurried out of the door. He heard screaming, but ran right past it. Running toward the exit, he noticed a guard blocking the door, and immediately stopped.

The guard was beaten and bloodied, shuffling speedily towards Wesker, who promptly took out his trusted Silenced 9mm, aimed at the guard's head and fired 3 times. One to snap the chinstrap on his helmet, one to knock it off, and one for the killshot.

The infected guard went down, and Wesker proceeded outdoors in the direction of the nearby UBCS training facility with intent to acquire more weaponry, which he'd inevitably need to escape.
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:33 pm

this is.....
.....oh what the hell!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:43 pm

?!
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:54 pm

Name : Steve Rapshody

Blood Type : B

Profession : Musician (guitar)

Personality : level headed, sympathetic, witty, resourceful, lazy

Starting Weapon(s) :
-Blue Electric Guitar (tier 2 )
-an empty bottle of beer (tier 1 )

First Post : Steve heads home after a tiring live house his band performed. He decided to use the pedestrian bridge to get home faster. Sipping the rest of his beer he got from the live gig, he leans on the dirty railing. From the bridge, he looked over to the street. As he gazes over to the far end of the road, he saw people running, screaming. Before he can figure out what was the commotion all about. He heard a woman scream in the other side of the bridge. Curious, he ran over to where she was.

Blood covered the woman, she was being eaten alive by some bloody guy. Her body twitched as the man bite chunks of her neck. She was dead. After seeing the unbelievable ordeal, his instincts told him to run. Steve turned around and began to ran.

Running to the other side of the bridge, he quickly spotted a group of bloody disfigured people walking up the stairs. Thinking of how he can get out of this bridge, someone tugged him from behind. It was the bloody man earlier. He began to panic and hit the guy on the head with the beer bottle. The guy let go and wobbled backwards.

Seeing that this is the chance for him to escape. He looked towards the stairway. It was already blocked by those things. Knowing that his one way of escape is already gone. He hurriedly jumped over the railing and out the bridge. Hoping the fall wont break his leg, he was quickly greeted by the roof of a car. Amazed by his luck. He quickly got down from the car. Without any idea where to go he just ran to the opposite side of the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:43 am

Accepted.

Fun Fact for Impy, who insists on controlling me as a character : I actually would have been 6 in 1998, and in the first grade. Not a 17 year old senior. Cheesy
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:36 pm

Trigger wrote:
Accepted.

Fun Fact for Impy, who insists on controlling me as a character : I actually would have been 6 in 1998, and in the first grade. Not a 17 year old senior. Cheesy

Watch the 6 year old be the only one who survives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:16 pm

We'll see about that. Impy has the most unfortunate habit of dying violently in all of my RPs.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:20 pm

AhAhAHhAhhahAHHAh. Thats too bad.

Last edited by HellBlaze on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:23 pm

srsly. i do. i usually end up saving multiple people by doing it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:30 pm

Lies!
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:35 pm

Imp you die alone and cold, and for no reason, they as you will in real life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:46 pm

=O

Burn!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:57 pm

@ Pest - Unless otherwise stated, all buildings in your area are either houses or random unimportant office buildings, restaurants, etc.

Specific mention will be made for

- Any kind of weapon/ammo store
- Any kind of medical store
- Any nonstandard building, such as a bunker, school, aquarium, etc.
- Any building that might bear some importance to the story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info Empty

Back to top Go down

Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next