Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info

Go down 
+8
Claude01
Wesker
HellBlaze
Imp
Pest02
fatalitywolf
Peng
Z 1
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:02 pm

the hell i did Z. i died and fell off a fucking enemy wall so that you could rape their fortress. i was surrounded by at LEAST 20k people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:15 pm

Naw, more like 19k.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:42 pm

Not too late, am I?

Name : Isobel Granados

Blood Type : A+

Profession : Student

Personality : Caring, Enthusiastic, Outgoing, Level Headed, Good at taking control when needed

Starting Weapon(s) : Baseball Bat

First Post :

"Almost the end of the day, finally..." Isobel thought to herself as she walked to her PE Class at Raccoon High School. Before stepping into the change rooms, she notices that there wasn't the usual sound of the asians playing basketball, or the obnoxious laughing of the jocks. Suspicious, she opens the doors to the gym, and is shocked to see that it was completely empty, with no sign of any life except for the storage room door being slightly ajar.

Isobel walks to the storage room quietly, and slowly opens the door, a sick feeling rising in her gut as she slips inside... only to see that there is no one in sight. Suddenly, a hand grabs her shoulder, and she jumps, giving a small shout and taking a few steps forward.

"Oh thank god someone's here, how could I have missed you when I looked in the g-" she said as she spun around, suddenly stopping dead in her sentence.

In front of her, was her gruesome looking, gory, should-be-dead-but-isn't, PE Teacher.

"W..why are you.. walking..? Your... st.. stomach is..." Isobel stutters, backing up, reaching for something to use as a weapon. Eventually, her hand finds an aluminum bat, and she swings it full force at her deceased teacher's ribs. Other than making him stumble slightly, and despite hearing a loud crack which Isobel assumes was his bones, he kept coming. Swinging again, she hits her teacher in the jaw, and with a sickening crack, he half spins and falls to the floor.

Half-whimpering, half 'ohmygod'ing, she stumbles out of the Storage Room, and runs for the nearest exit, bat in hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:46 pm

Never too late~ Cheesy

Accepted! I'll get you set up in a couple of minutes.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:15 pm

Jen is making threats against my life if I don't the zookeeper husband doesn't arrive in time to save his nurse/secretary-whatever wife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:56 pm

I'm sorry guys, but for the time being, I'll only be able to work on this during study hall. And tomorrow's my last day of school for a week.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:17 pm

D:

Oh well. Expecting a daily update was a bit much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:25 am

Oh, you'll be getting a daily update alright.

Just as soon as school starts back on the 27th.

Or I manage to get back full internet privileges.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:19 pm

Name: Shawn Keaton

Blood Type: B+

Profession: High School Student, Part-Time Pizza Boy

Personality: Calm and charming, has a good sense for the leadership role.

Starting Weapon(s): Pipe or Baseball Bat (I leave the choice to Trigger, I'm fine with either.)

First Post:

It was another typical evening for Shawn. After school, he headed down the block to his part-
time job at the local Pizza Joint. He was one of their best employees, and one of the youngest.
He was often teased for this, both from upper-classmates and a few of his friends, but he didn't
care if his friends did it, besides. His dad pretty much forced him to take a job, and this was the
only one that hired him. He punched in after arriving, giving a droll wave to his fellow employees
before heading into the back to change into his work attire: A goofy red and black jumpsuit with
yellow trim. The back emblazoned with his employers' Logo and Slogan.

Shawn grabbed his first orders, the directions and made his way out the back of the store to grab
one of the Mopeds. Stuffing the pies into the self-warming box, and donning a helmet that crudely
matched his outfit: He started on his way.

It was just after sundown when Shawn arrived outside the last house of his first shift.

"What gives? The radio's been out for half an hour and traffic's been backed up for half a mile
now. Tsh, Thanks, dad. While I'm learning the value of hard work and earning my keep, I could
be going to some of these parties that and having some real fun, instead of being laughed at
to my face at the door."

Shawn sighed as traffic began to move again, and he was able to make his turn. A few minutes
went by, and he finally found himself outside of the house that would mark the end of his shift.
There were a few cars parked out front, and the front door was wide open.

"Great, another party. Hope they aren't college students. Last time I ended up in a pool, and the
only tip I got was to get a better job."

He climbed off the Pizza Joint's Moped, pulled the pizza box from the self-warming holder, and
made his way down the walking path. Something didn't seem quite right, but he wasn't quite sure
what. He could see several individuals in the living room, so they must have known the door was
open.

Stepping up to the front door, Shawn pressed the door bell to announce his arrival. Not a word
was spoken. He stuck his head inside, then knocked on the door. Not a word was spoken. He
knocked again, and shouted. "Hey! Pizza Guy! I'm here with your order!" Not a word was spoken.

"Party's probably over, everyone's probably wasted." He muttered to himself. He wasn't sure if
he should enter the house or just leave, when he heard a soft groan from inside. "Hello?" He
called out again, but there was no response. "Aw jeez... I'm so gonna get fired for this..."

Shawn steadied himself and made his way in to the house. He passed by the kitchen, finding that
it had already been set with dinner. That's when the alarms really started to go off, he turned to
leave. "W-wrong house." He managed to mutter before a his eyes fell on a set of legs directly in
front of him. His gaze followed up the legs, to a blood spattered cocktail skirt, and to the face of
a woman in her mid 30's. One side of her face was porcelain white, the other a raw and bloody
mass of torn tissue and gleaming teeth.

Shawn stumbled back slowly as this woman staggered forward, her mouth dropped open as
another soft groan left her throat. "L-lady, get back. You're injured, let me call for an ambulance,
they'll come help you.." Shawn bumped into the table, and actually dropped the pizza he had been
holding.

The woman ignored his request, and continued to stagger towards him. Her arms came up as she
grew closer to Shawn, actually grabbing him by the shoulders. She suddenly lunged in, her mouth
dropped open as a feral growl left her. Shawn had just enough time to throw his arms out, pushing
her in the chest. The woman fell backwards with a thud. Shawn's heart was beating hard in his
chest, and his eyes looked about wildly for a means of escape, when he heard another eerie groan.

An older gentleman emerged from the kitchen. His shirt was torn and bloody, and there was a
dark, gaping mass where his stomach had once been. Shawn recoiled at the sight, stumbling back
against the wall opposite of the man. He felt around in his panic, for anything he could use as a
weapon, when his hand fell on an old candle holder. He took hold of the item, swallowing hard
as the man... thing grew closer. Shawn drew his arm back and smacked the man's balding
head once, then twice! It didn't even seem to phase him! Desperate and running out of time, he
drew his arm to his side and backhanded the man across the face with a sickening "crack!"

The man dropped to the ground, twitching, and Shawn dropped the broken candle holder. He
glanced to the portal that he came through, and found the woman was no longer there... He
peered around the corner to find no one else in the hallway. Shawn bolted for the open door,
down the walking path, and to his Moped.

Last edited by W.Birkin on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:45 pm

Pest02 wrote:
Jen is making threats against my life if I don't the zookeeper husband doesn't arrive in time to save his nurse/secretary-whatever wife.

Damn straight. Hack the elephant to bits, and come rescue me from whatever I just exposed myself to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:56 pm

*Comes skipping back in*

Update time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:45 pm

Name :Leon S. Kennedy

Blood Type Shocked

Profession :RPD

Personality :Brave,Laid back, has a can do attitude.

Starting Weapon(s) :Beretta Tomcat (13-24 rounds-used(tier 2)
Hunting Knife (tier 1)

~
As I was going back to the police department, from a week in D.C. I saw that a Jeep was overturned with a body lying bloody nearby on the ground. Being as I am, I headed over there as quickly as i could to assess the situation. But to my surprise, the body looked to be somewhat eaten. I just stood there for a minute trying to think of what might of happened when i heard a scream that sounded like a woman. I found out it came from the building across the street. I headed over there as quickly as i could thinking this might of had something to do with the body outside. As i approached the building the woman screamed again, so I kicked down the door to see what seemed like the walking dead on top of this girl trying to eat her. I fire 3 shots, one to the arm, it didn't move, one to the chest didn't move, i fired the third and final shot at it's head and it fell limp on the ground next to the woman. Later I find out that this "woman" is Claire Redfield.

(sorry i honestly couldnt think of much more....)

Last edited by Leon S. Kennedy on Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : blah)
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:17 pm

TWO TIER ONE WEAPONS OR ONE TIER TWO WEAPON and if it is a gun it needs to have a lot less rounds that 13-24
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:38 pm

dude I'm having a really bad day, so if you're gonna yell at me then it's war between us.

Z 1
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:10 pm

Leon S. Kennedy wrote:
dude I'm having a really bad day, so if you're gonna yell at me then it's war between us.

Either keep the gun, or choose two knives
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:02 pm

baww, fine i would like Leons old matilda, 100 round clip muwahahahahaha

P.S a FEW rounds of a 100 round clip what is that?

Last edited by Leon S. Kennedy on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a P.S)
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:04 pm

Leon S. Kennedy wrote:
baww, fine i would like Leons old matilda, 100 round clip muwahahahahaha

P.S a FEW rounds of a 100 round clip what is that?

Tier 3, maybe 4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:39 pm

its a psitol that can fire 2X faster than a normal pistol. why tier 3/4? its just basicly a pistol, in the rp sake a used pistol. Right?
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:15 am

An automatic pistol, essentially an SMG like the TMP, would be tier 3 used, and tier 4 otherwise.

Also, a couple is two, a few is three, several is 7, etc...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:55 pm

also i just found out that the matilda is just a pistol with 100 rounds, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:35 pm

Looks like someone's getting an early boss fight.
Back to top Go down
XheroT

Number of posts : 0

PostSubject: Hey Trigger.   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:08 pm

Is it too late to have a CYOA?
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:25 pm

It's never too late~ ;)
Back to top Go down
XheroT

Number of posts : 0

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:18 pm

Ok shall i start my lil story now then? =)
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:30 pm

Just fill out the following sheet, and then I'll make your own survivor thread. Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 307504

Name :

Blood Type :

Profession :

Personality :

Starting Weapon(s)
: (One tier-2 or two tier-1 weapons)

Introductory paragraph:
(Must end with you somewhere in Raccoon City. Doesn't actually have to be a paragraph.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next