Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

SOS setup and info

Go down 
+4
Imp
fatalitywolf
Wesker
Peng
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 10:22 pm

This is mostly a copy of the setup sheet I posted earlier (was deleted with the rest of the site) although many things have been edited, and it will continue to be edited until the story begins.

Sword of Sacrifice (SOS)

THEME

Granted this site is all about zombies, and therefore I would expect you all to be more interested in CYOAs relating to it, I have nonetheless created “Sword of Sacrifice.” SOS is your basic “swords and sorcery” type of game. Anyone who has ever played Fire Emblem, Runescape, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy, Oblivion, or any other game of the sort will fit right in.

CHAPTERS

The story follows twenty chapters. They are :

Intro - Illogical Reality
Chapter 1 - Scatter and Shatter
Chapter 2 - Embark
Chapter 3 - Showdown under the moon
Chapter 4 - Serendipity
Chapter 5 - High Treason
Chapter 6 - Carry the Cross
Chapter 7 -
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 9 -
Chapter 10 -
Chapter 11 -
Chapter 12 -
Chapter 13 -
Chapter 14 -
Chapter 15 -
Chapter 16 -
Chapter 17 -
Chapter 18 -
Chapter 19 -
Chapter 20 -

Will you survive them all?

(stores are scattered all about, but the biggest ones are in the restock chapters)

CLASSES

You will pick your class at the beginning of the game. All are equal, so don’t worry about it.

Melee - Utilizes close quarters combat. Can equip any close quarters weapons and all armour.

Range - Utilizes bows, which are very effective from long range, but must switch to the generally inferior dagger weapons if an enemy gets too close, or if they run out of arrows. Can wield all armor, but no shields.

Mage - Utilizes highly devastating magic, which can strike from all ranges. Cannot wear armour, or shields, making them very vulnerable. Basically, they are like tanks with no armored plating. They can also use healing magic, but cannot use both healing and combative magic in the same turn.

ENEMIES

Thug - 10 life, 0.5 lethality, utilizes a dagger

Soldier - 20 life, 1 lethality, utilizes a sword, axe, or lance

Corporal - 35 life, 2 lethality, utilizes a sword, axe, or lance

Sergeant - 70 life, 3 lethality, utilizes a sword, axe, or lance (A stronger sergeant is the game’s first boss, but these enemies appear long after)

Lieutenant - 110 life, 4 lethality, utilizes a sword, axe, lance, or rarely a greatsword

Captain - 150 life, 5 lethality, utilizes a greatsword (A stronger captain is the game’s second boss, but these enemies appear long after)

Cavalry - 50 life, 3 lethality, units on horseback wielding lances

Archer - 20 life, 2 lethality with bow, 1 with dagger

Sniper - 50 life, 3 lethality with bow, 1 with dagger

Mage - 15 life, 3 lethality, utilizes magic. Cannot heal their allies

Warlock - 40 life, 4 lethality. Utilizes magic, Can also heal an ally completely at the cost 20 health points

Shadow serpeant - 20 life, 4 lethality, Can be summoned by “Demon the Black” at will

Shadow Lich - 40 life, 9 lethality, Will be summoned by “Demon the Black” near the end of the battle

Dwarf Berserker- 50 life, 4 lethality, guards the God Spike mountains

Gnome scout, 5 life, -2 lethality, They hurt themselves more often that others. They are small, and in Mithril armor, but fight with sticks and rocks.

NPC's

Dangoth the Dwarf - 600 life, 15 lethality, uses a Bruxic battle axe

BOSSES

Sergeant Wilhelm - 100 life, 3 lethality, utilizes a lance,

Captain Bergram 1st encounter - 1000 life, 20 lethality, utilizes a greatsword

Captain Bergram 2nd encounter - 900 life, 12 lethality, utilizes a greatsword

Demon the Black - 400 life, 0 lethality, summons enemies

General Loose - 1500 life, 28 lethality, utilizes an Orihalcon bow

Vicar Unholiness - 550 life, 33 lethality, utilizes magic

Barthathos Golvaga - 2500 life, 78 lethality, utilizes the sword of sacrifice

The Beast of the Heart - 10000 life, 200 lethality, utilizes bare hands

The God of the Heart - 30000 life, 350 lethality, utilizes Vahkraams

SUB BOSSES

Vladimir - 450 life, 6 lethality, utilizes claws

EQUIPMENT QUALITIES

All weapons, shields, and armors come in the following metal types that determine their damage or protection rating.

Iron - The weakest. Gray colored.

Steel - Second weakest. Pearl colored.

Mithril - Middle armour. Blue colored

Bruxic - Second strongest. Red colored

Orihalcon - Strongest. Purple colored

EQUIPMENT

Swords - Superior to axes

Axes - Superior to lances

Lances - Superior to swords

Greatswords - Superior to swords, axes, and lances

Bows - Can strike from a distance. Useless up close

Dagger - Inferior to lances, axes, and swords. Used by archers that have to fight in close quarters

Magic books - Required to perform magic. Can strike from a distance or up close

Shield - Can only be used by melee. Cuts the chance of being damaged in half if your enemy has a weapon of equal or lesser quality than your shield.

ITEMS

Healing draught - A magical drink that rapidly speeds the metabolism, temporarily increasing cell regeneration exponentially, resulting in the near-instantaneous of any wounded body tissues, but will be useless if too heavily damaged (Heals health to maximum, but only if you already had 25 health or more) Can be used during battle

Field kit - Must be used if the player has between 1 and 24 health to increase it to 25 before a healing draught can be administered. Anything less than 25 health means that you have extremely serious internal and external wounds, so additional healing is required. Cannot be used during battle

Medicinal herbs - Found commonly in between battles. Heals you more than the 25 you automatically receive between fights.

Food items - Heals varying portions to your reserve of mana.

ATTRIBUTES

When you level up (there are 20 levels in the game) you will be asked to spend a stat point on one of the following

Agility - Governs the likelihood of taking damage (don’t forget shields decrease 50% as it is)
0 - 99% of all strikes will hit you (50% with shield. Yes I know the math is done wrong)
1 - 95% of all strikes will hit you (45% with a shield)
2 - 90% of all strikes will hit you (40% with a shield
3 - 85% of all strikes will hit you (35% with a shield)
4 - 80% of all strikes will hit you (30% with shield)
5 - 75% of all strikes will hit you (25% with a shield)
6 - If an ally nearby is about to be harmed, you have a 15% chance of blocking the hit
7 - If an ally nearby is about to be harmed, you have a 25% chance of blocking the hit
8 - If an ally nearby is about to be harmed, you have a 35% chance of blocking the hit
9 - If an ally nearby is about to be harmed, you have a 50% chance of blocking the hit
10 - If an ally nearby is about to be harmed, you have a 50% chance of blocking the hit and killing the foe

Strength - Governs damage
0 - 100% (no bonus) starting damage (needed to wield iron)
1 - 120% starting damage
2 - 140% starting damage (needed to wield steel)
3 - 160% starting damage
4 - 180% starting damage (needed to wield Mithril)
5 - 200% (double) starting damage
6 - 220% starting damage (needed to wield Bruxic)
7 - 240% starting damage
8 - 260% starting damage (needed to wield Orihalcon)
9 - 280% starting damage
10 - 400% (Four times the) starting damage (needed to wield special items) (yes there is a huge increase between level 9 and 10)

Luck - 10 levels, the higher the level, the more loot you get from plundering and treasure chests. Trust me, do not overlook this skill if you truly want anything better than steel.

In case you didn’t notice, this means that you CANNOT max out all three skills on your character.

GAME MECHANICS

- A weapon triangle exists in the game. Swords are superior to axes to their speed, lances are superior to swords due to their range, and axes are superior to lances, since they can snap them like twigs. The exception to this rule are great swords (Very long and wide swords) They trump anything. However, having a superior weapon far from guarantees victory. Additionally, using a shield cuts your chance of being damaged in half when used against a weapon of equal or lesser quality.

- A player has 100 health to start with and gains 10 each level up until he or she maxes out their health at 300 (level 20) In between turns, a character heals 25 health as long as they had over 24 at the end of the last turn

- If a player is damaged, and his health falls below 25, he will be knocked down. If you are in a group, enemies will USUALLY ignore a fallen player in order to do battle with those that are still capable of fighting. Once knocked down, a field dressing is required, or else you will have to be carried. If you venture away from the group (Are on your own) It’s game over if you get knocked down, because the enemy takes no prisoners. (Except in one occasion during the story)

- Mages are limited by 10 magic charges, meaning that they can use magic ten times per round. This makes them ungodly powerful during skirmishes, but less useful during huge battles. However, those charges can also be used to heal an ally 50% of their max health (Left over charges cannot be used at the end of the battle to heal with)

- Rangers can hold a maximum of 20 arrows. They can be bought at stores or plundered from foes.

- Anyone who played my first CYOA is familiar with the battle system. It isn’t much different, although there are many more factors to consider. (Armor ratings, weapon ratings, equipment qualities, terrain, and numbers)

- If you are killed, another player can revive you (for a fee) at a church, which are encountered every few chapters, but you will suffer the loss of your items and half of your money.

- You can trade anything you want with other players (except money), but if you are at less than max health, give another character your items, then are killed by another player, then are revived (at full health) and then your items are given back to you, then I will assume that there was a conspiracy to get you a free heal without you losing your stuff. This will result in my swift anger and some sort of terrible violence will come upon you.

- Currency called “Bolsa” will be earned frequently, usually based on combat performance. Use it to buy items and equipment. Bolsa cannot be traded.

- You can kill your allies at any time and take all of their items, but such an action would be regarded poorly by your teammates. They might even kill you back. Heros cannot attack or be attacked by other players.

- You can split from the main group alone or with some friends

- With the exception of rangers who can have bows AND daggers, every character can only wield ONE weapon per battle.

This means that you get more loot to yourself. Be sure to provide ample healing supplies to a group that is heading off separately. At the end of each chapter, and at boss fights you will inevitably regroup somehow.

Last edited by Trigger on Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:03 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 10:36 pm

*too lazy to remake character again*

Oh hey, are there races in this? Or only human?
Back to top Go down

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 11:08 pm

You can be whatever you want as long as it isnt something fantastical like "god" or "demi-god", but it has no affect on your performance. (Unless you say that it does somewhere on your strengths and weaknesses)
Back to top Go down

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:17 pm

Approved. Nice Gandalf btw. =P
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 5:39 pm

i would go with a legois pic

SOS setup and info Legola10

SOS setup and info Legola11
Back to top Go down

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:45 am

My thanks go to whoever cleaned up the thread. Now to backtrack, I'm gonna go ahead and say "confirmed" to the last couple of characters, however Pest's special ability has been changed from "invisible" to "avoidablity increased".

Jarki's Note: You're welcome
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:21 pm

uh guys you were just suposes to name them give there race pick 1 of the 3 classes a backround

Name (first and last)
Class (Melee, Range, Mage) (hero will be decided once everyone has joined)
Special ability (will be voted on)
Character bio
Personality
Appearance
Willingness to work with others (very high, high, medium, low, very low)

you dont pick the stats, ablitys is a speshal that makes you unique but not a god and it requres a weakness, like my revie takes up all remaing mage charges, and i must have 5 left min.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:55 am

funny, and where the hell is trig, hes suposed to be here by now

i demand that trig traps be set up, nothing that would hurt him, you know stuff like over sized mouse traps spiked pits covered with leaves, nets hanging from trees, leg catchters and a pack of wovles that have his sent
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:23 pm

Trigger is at his Dad's or something...he won't be back for a few more days.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:01 pm

Z 1 wrote:
funny, and where the hell is trig, hes suposed to be here by now

i demand that trig traps be set up, nothing that would hurt him, you know stuff like over sized mouse traps spiked pits covered with leaves, nets hanging from trees, leg catchters and a pack of wovles that have his sent

We should leave out milk and cookies. If we don't catch Trigger, we'll catch something.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:09 pm

pest i know your a stalker, and catching the big guy in the red sute and locking him in your van were youl go on about being such good friends is your dream. but x mas came and past. better luck next year
Back to top Go down

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:47 am

Milk and cookies eh? Well that explains why I was so compelled to come here.

Anyway, the RP will begin sometime in the very near future.

I will go about approving characters tomorrow, however I have an urgent problem with Wolf's. Your class needs to be one or the other.

Thanks to all of you who signed up. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:46 am

Name: William Lilithfield

Class: Melee

Special ability: Passive ability "Good Luck" 25% increase in Luck stat.

Character bio: Abandoned at 6 years old, he was found and raised by a nice couple. While in their care, He learned how to fight with a lance from his "Father." When his father went off to war, being 18 at the time he decided he would not trouble his mother any more, and left to seek adventure. (That's all I've got right now, it's still a work in progress)

Personality: Positive outlook on life, unbreakable spirit.

Appearance: Semi-long brownish hair, thin, blue eyes, Shiny Armor, a Lance. (I'd like some armor just for appearance, Even if it doesn't give me any bonuses. Is that allowed?)

Willingness to work with others: Very high
Back to top Go down

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:45 pm

Alright, time to look over the characters. I will also be going over characters that I’ve previously approved as well.

Be aware, that by “Special ability” I didn’t mean “Super power” Some of you are pushing it just a bit. I was hoping that the special abilities would be stuff like “Can pick locks” and “Can produce one potion per battle by mixing common herbs together”

Z1 = Approved, although all you needed to say was “mage” rather than “elemental mage” Also, I approve of your special ability, however you may not find it useful since you need full MP to use it, which means you wont be able to revive the person if you’ve already cast a single spell… Then again, there will be items to heal your MP, but I just thought I’d throw that out there.

Austin = Approved

Setting Sun = Approved, but you might want to change your special ability from “heals 25 HP” to “Heals 25% HP” Since 25 HP isn’t very useful.

Spartan = You will need to change your special ability to something non-magical. I suggest something that involves beheading your opponent. Something that’s automatically fatal. Be warned that “instant kill” attacks won’t kill bosses in a single stroke, however they will deal considerably more damage. Also, be sure to specify a limit, since it wouldn’t be prudent to have an 11-year-old running around beheading every enemy he sees. Since your attack has to be non-magical, I assume you will want to take out the “passes out for 30 minutes” part. Also, you need to specify how having wings helps you (stat boost, etc). It might not be a bad idea to remove the whole wing thing entirely, since your character is looking to be rather uber, which will mean quite a few annoying weaknesses for you to deal with.

Wolf = Unless you’re chosen as the hero, it is impossible for you to use any sort of melee while being a mage, and vice versa. You will have to choose between “Melee” or “Mage” Also, your special ability will have to be completely changed, because “increased senses” will not help you, and “The ability to create fire” is not allowed. Since you are a lycan, I suggest that your special ability be “Able to turn into a wolf. Strength and Agility increased.” Silver as a weakness isn’t acceptable, since there won’t be any enemies running about with silver swords. Your weakness will most likely be a severe dip in luck or some other stat.

Pest = Enchanter isn’t a class. Also, your special ability makes no sense. Is the portal used to instantly teleport away? Definitely not allowed! Also, your weakness will be translated into “Strength decreased.”

Wesker = Approved

Please make the necessary edits to your characters. Sorry if it irks you, but it needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Pest02 wrote:

Special Ability: Can disguise himself as a small tree or shrub.

Weakness: Can't reach vital organs. He's only 2 feet tall. Low physical strength.

That better Trig?
Back to top Go down

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Yes Pest, that's much better. The inability to reach vital organs won't be a hindrance to you, since you don't wield close range weapons though.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:49 pm

Yum! I've been approved!

Yes, Yum is my exclamation of happiness..
Back to top Go down

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:46 pm

Alrighty, I've finally decided how SoS will flow. It will be a mix between a CYOA and an RP.

You have total free roam, and can do just about whatever you d*** well please as long as you don't attempt to control another character (making them say stuff, or defeating other characters in your post without there even having been an official battle) Also, you aren't allowed to drastically change your current situation in a single post. For instance, if you were in a dungeon one post, then you certainly wouldn't leave, then travel to four different towns in the next post.

For all intents and purposes, this functions as an RP, meaning that you write out your characters feelings, actions, and dialogue in a given situation. The way in which this RP is also a CYOA, is that you don't control your character in combat. If you decide, or are forced into a fight, I will post how the whole thing goes down.

Whenever you enter a town, I will provide lists of the various stores in town, and what they sell and for what prices. Other than that, anything else that happens is up to you.

Iv'e decided to edit out the hero class, because in retrospect it seems like a rather stupid idea. Although the game is open-ended, it does follow a main storyline. All significant changes to the story will occur during my posts (yes i will have a character)

For those of you who are confused, here is a good example of an average post in this RP, although it has been shortened for my own personal convenience.

Wessenridge had always been a crowded town, but today it was exceptionally busy. I had to weave my way through a veritable sea of the local peasantry as I went about my business. After hours of seemingly aimless wandering through the city streets, I happened upon the weapon shop. The grizzled patron of said establishment sold me an iron sword an a steel axe for a grand total of 890 bolsa. Afterwards, I directed myself towards the apothecary where I purchased three healing droughts for 1300 bolsa.

After having completed what I had originally set out to do, I decided to pay a little visit to the town square, which I had heard so much about. Needless to say, it was even more packed than the rest of the city was, so I didn't get to do much sight-seeing. Unexpectedly, I heard a commotion coming from behind me. It was then that ____ (This offers other characters a chance to jump into the action, although they must have already been nearby for this to be allowed. If no character decides to take the invitation and continue where the previous poster left off, it will be assumed that the person got bored and ignored the "commotion coming from behind")

Be aware that although this is not a super-strict-ball-busting RP, it is expected that you keep in character. No references to anything that didn't exist prior to the year 1300, and if you can, try to stick to a fairly old fashion form of speech, although I'm not expecting you to use "ye" and "thou"

Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated at this time.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:59 pm

i have a question on money is one bolsa equal to one amrican doller, or is it like yen

and also what now, about staffs and the other dagger like wep

and also as a mage will i be able to buy and use a sword.
Back to top Go down

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:33 pm

Why does it matter how it relates to American Dollars, etc?

It's the form of currency in this RPCYOA.

All you really need to know.
Back to top Go down

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:37 pm

Z 1 wrote:
i have a question on money is one bolsa equal to one amrican doller, or is it like yen

Well i suppose it's more like yen in the sense that you require large amounts of it, but it is obtained in fairly large amounts as well. For instance, a stick of gum would be about 50 bolsa, and if you found 30 bolsa on the street you probably wouldn't bother to pick it up.

Z 1 wrote:
and also what now, about staffs and the other dagger like wep

I'm not sure if I understood your question right, Staffs were melee weapons intended to be used by hero mages only, however I have erased the hero class from the game, and therefore staffs no longer exist. As for daggers, I'm not sure if you are referring to the weak little daggers that archers use as a last resort, or the throwing daggers that would be used by hero rangers (no longer existant)

Z 1 wrote:
and also as a mage will i be able to buy and use a sword.

You can buy it, sure, but you can't actually wield it. If you could, then pure melee characters and pure mage characters would be at a disadvantage, which I don't want to happen. The fairest thing I could think of would be to allow you to use both, but cut their effectiveness in half, but you don't want to do that because it would get you killed every time.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:13 pm

i was wondring because it the exeplale rp you said 3 droughts were 1300 and i thought that would be over priced if you dident get a large amount like yen
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:15 pm

i changed mine profile is that better the wolf fourm is his only fourm is that ok?
kinda like an elf but not hehe there not human and nether am i anymore he never been able to change but i guess he could be a rare site but not uncommon
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:55 pm

Trigger wrote:
Yes Pest, that's much better. The inability to reach vital organs won't be a hindrance to you, since you don't wield close range weapons though.

I can shoot spells can't I? I'm a ranged mage, I don't have any close ones except heal.
Back to top Go down

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:16 pm

@ Z = Droughts and swords won't cost exactly as much as they were listed (Twas just an example) but you can expect them to be rather expensive.

@ Wolf = Sure, that's fine. But you'll need to work that into your story. (People will probably not be happy to see a gigantic humanoid wolf walking about)

@ Pest = Yep, most spells can be used up close and from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SOS setup and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info Empty

Back to top Go down

SOS setup and info
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next