Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

SOS setup and info

Go down 
+4
Imp
fatalitywolf
Wesker
Peng
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

SOS setup and info - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:42 pm

Dot dot dot...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:39 pm

By now, everyone has probably noticed the little gray boxes relating to our RP characters that Jarki put under our avatars and post counts without even consulting me. Although I appreciate her spirit, it bothers me that some mistake might occur, resulting in my status monitor information, and the information under your avatars ending up not being the same thing.

Therefore, I'd just like to announce that what is listed for your characters on the second post of the RP will be considered official, and the gray boxes that Jarki will be updating shall be considered unofficial, so don't come whining to me if you lose a battle because your gray box said mithril sword when you really only had an iron dagger.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:42 pm

Right now I have 0/0 health. Yay, Zombie!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:44 pm

I'm still in the process of doing it. >.>

And I did try to consult you, but you left. Then Havoc wouldn't let me talk to you. So I told him to tell you that you couldn't get mad at me later.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:45 pm

It's not that hard to understand how to use it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:47 pm

It's fairly simple. I'm just a little miffed that you can only have 3 things viewable at any time...
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:49 pm

Jarki, you can combine two of the current.

Race: Vampire
Job: Warrior

Into,

Class: Vampire Warrior
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:51 pm

Sure I can get mad at you about it, I'm doing it right now.

But fine, if you think that you can keep up then go ahead and do what you're doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:52 pm

D:

Fine. I'll friggin' take it down if you want...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:54 pm

D:

Now I feel like a butt head. ):

*Doesn't like being mean*
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:55 pm

Trigger wrote:
Sure I can get mad at you about it, I'm doing it right now.

But fine, if you think that you can keep up then go ahead and do what you're doing.

We try to make it easier than having to sift through pages to find where you got an item. You still had me down for a magic book and iron dagger, I found alternates to those. I'll help upgrade them, once Jarki is done doing whatever she is doing to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:56 pm

Besides, I think I can even make it so Trigger can do it as well..
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 7:00 am

Quote :

Dwarf Berserker- 50 life, 4 lethality, guards the God Spike mountains

Gnome scout, 5 life, -2 lethality, They hurt themselves more often that others. They are small, and in Mithril armor, but fight with sticks and rocks.

Yay! Army!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:09 pm

In addition to your stats, you get... Perks... that aren't indicated by any sort of number as you level up. By perks, I mean that you can simply do certain things that lower levels can't. Here's a brief description of the levels.

Level 0-4 = UNINTERESTING WORM!!! Nothing and nobody loves you! A strong wind could kill you!!

Level 5-9 = STANDARD PEON!!! You still suck! But at least you can kill small groups alone without getting decapitated! And you still smell bad!

Level 10 -14 = FEISTY!! Killing has become a great deal easier! Woe be the bandit that crosses your path! Unless he brought twenty friends!

Level 15 - 19 = ZESTY!! Everyone wants to sex you up because you stack bolsa to the ceiling and you blow up everything that angers you!

Level 20 = You shit gold and your breath smells like strawberries! You can kill jesus with a single thought, and Thor worships the ground you float over, because awesome people don't walk!

Of course these aren't meant to be taken literally, the point is that you become godly in the upper levels.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:12 pm

*takes them literally*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:20 pm

*makes Barthathos jump down off the roof and kill Z*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:33 pm

Item list, descriptions, and prices. You may assume that these are for sale at any and all stores. Remember, you can sell these items back to the shopkeepers for half the price.

Armour or Shields (Cost the same)
Iron armour or shield - 100 bolsa - Better than being naked, right?
Steel armour or shield - 200 bolsa - Twice as good as iron.
Mithril armour or shield - 400 bolsa - Twice as good as steel
Bruxic armour or shield - 1000 bolsa - Twice as good as mithril. Sexy, right?
Orihalcon armour or shield - 2000 bolsa - five times as good as bruxic. It's downright kinky.

Weapons
Iron weapons - 50 bolsa - Better than getting shot in the nads.
Steel weapons - 100 bolsa - Better than getting kicked in the nads.
Mithril weapons - 300 bolsa - Actually pretty useful!
Bruxic weapons - 700 bolsa - For those pesky enemies that absolutely have to die.
Orihalcon weapons - 1200 bolsa - The next best thing to firein' your laz0r.

Ammo
Arrows - 5 bolsa each - Needed for bow users.
Poisoned Arrows - 25 bolsa each - Increased damage arrows
Killer Arrows - 50 bolsa each - For the best of the best

Medicine
Healing draught - 100 bolsa - Heals a large margin of health.
Field pack - 150 bolsa - Needed to return to optimum fighting ability if you fall under 25HP.
Potion - 200 bolsa - Used by a mage to recover full magic charges in a battle.
Remedy - 60 bolsa - Used to recover from poison, and other status defects.

Scrolls (One use, highly powerful attacks)

Misery - 1000 bolsa - High level fire attack
Pity - 1000 bolsa - High level thunder attack
Rage - 1000 bolsa - High level wind attack
Suppression - 1000 bolsa - High level water attack
Regret - 1500 bolsa - High level darkness attack
Acceptance - 1500 bolsa - High level holy attack

Random
Food - The price doesn't matter, it can be as cheap as you want. Food isn't utterly required.
Herbs - Same
Junk - Same
etc. etc.

The following cannot be bought, however their selling prices are listed in case you want to pawn them off for some reason.

Armour
Saukshere cloak - 4000 bolsa - A specialized Orihalcon cloak used by Barthathos

Weapons
Agromagnon - 8000 bolsa - A huge spear made of crystallized blood.
Sword of Sacrifice - 10000 bolsa - A frighteningly altered Orihalcon falchion.
Vahkraam of Obliteration - 50000 - Dagger of the gods. Can you say 1-hit-wonder?

Medicine

Wex - 3000 bolsa - Fully recovers the party's health. Found in the heart of a black unicorn.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:44 am

Triggers, Austins, Locks, and Z1s head-500 bolsa each. You're wanted criminals, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 12:47 pm

Sure, if it will help your story. It won't play a big role in the main storyline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 12:57 pm

What did I do to deserve a bounty?
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:08 pm

you should also sell iteams that level you up and provide stat points.

if you do include this you can make the stat points only last a sertain amount of battles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:46 pm

Never.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:11 pm

NEW RACE: Sylvari

The Sylvari (picture) are a young race of nature spirits, agile and magically adept, with a connection to plants.

It is unknown how old a Sylvari can become, as they come forth fully mature and show no signs of aging thereafter. Sylvari have no children, no families as such, but each Sylvari feels a special connection with others through what they call the “Dream of Dreams.” In this dream, they commune with the inner mind of the race, learning how to speak, walk, use simple tools, and interact with the world. Thus, when a Sylvari emerges, she knows a great deal more about the world than one might expect.

But the Dream of Dreams also contains nightmares—hidden whispers behind the voices of their fellow Sylvari. They do not understand what it means—but the Sylvari have yet to experience much of the world around them. They do not know the dangers and troubles of the world as intimately the other races do. But they are learning.

The Sylvari are in tune with the dragons, and treat them as cousins. The dragons treat them with respect, as the Sylvari do to them.

The Sylvari reside on a small, fairly forested island south of Kesselnos named Ventari's Refuge, named after a centaur that once lived there, and taught them their good natured ways. No human outside of Ventari's Refuge know of it's existance, while very few elves do.

The Sylvari are a Guild Wars race that I've introduced to SoS, as an attempt to stave off my GW hunger. I changed a few points to make it apply to SoS.
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:40 am

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

SOS setup and info
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5