Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

SOS setup and info

Go down 
+4
Imp
fatalitywolf
Wesker
Peng
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

SOS setup and info - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:21 pm

Ok, I've already noticed some problems in the RP (Which may or may not be fixed by the time this is read)

1. No controlling other character, even when speaking.

2. No rewarding yourself. I have to do that (Wouldn't want people getting rich off of delivering mail)

But the the person who violated rule 2, I will accept it this time since it wasn't much. Also, your the first person to get experience point! *claps*

Last edited by Trigger on Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 3:00 pm

[23:19:39 10/01/09] * Jarki was sad she was unable to get on the computer today or last night, and couldn't join the RP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:14 pm

i loled at pengys pic XD :lol!:
i think we start with iron swords pengy but ill ask if u can be vamp jarki ill reply if you can
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:18 pm

We start with iron *insert weapon here*

Trigg said it didn't really matter.

And why does everyone lol at my pic??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:18 pm

nvm he not on runescape -_-
W8... he did?!?! in that case i want a iron great sword XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:30 pm

bah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:30 pm

...I hate you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:33 pm

Well Jarki if you will remember, I spent half of chapter 1 in fear of being stalked and killed by a certain vampire *points* D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:54 pm

You didn't know I was there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:09 am

Oh right... Then you have bed-head.

To all players : There is a battle between jarki and some thieves on page 10. Her actions leading up to the battle, and actions following the battle were exactly what I was hoping for in the RP. Everyone follow that example when it comes to the battles.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:27 am

...Nice drawings Trigger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:30 am

Please no one use his picture of me as referance to who I am...use the picture I posted...

*facepalms at Trigger's fail*

Oh, but thank you for the compliment! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:41 am

*uses trigger's picture as reference to who jarki is*

Do me next!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:30 pm

>.>
<.<

I can fix that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:40 pm

There. Fixed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:07 pm

No! The picture I drew as a reference to Jarki was edited! D: *sad panda*

*Throws the angry shark at Pest* That was a BIG no no back there on page 10. That's something only I can do. *deletes*

This isn't the sort of thing that can be operated by two people and still run the way that it's supposed to.

Sorry if it gets on your nerves, but it has to be this way or things will start getting wonky.
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:59 pm

post the old pic! And I want my character drawn damnit!
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:58 pm

me too
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:12 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:11 pm

...Lulz
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:56 am

SINCE U DID NOT LISTERN I WILL PUT THE FACTS HERE!!!

lycan who get captured by vampires ethier get killed or put under a spell if put under a spell they must protect the vampire but they candefend themselves from vampires who never cast the spell if the spell caster dies u will need a mage or someone a prieast will do to get rid of it

say jarki tried to kill me when the spell was under effect i would defend put her in a way so she cant fight then take and dump her on some mage then go get rid of the spell so jarki cant say kill wolf wolf dont fight back cos he will he would agasit the spell caster but wont kill them ethier
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:40 am

SINCE YOU DO NOT LISTEN I WILL PUT THE FACTS HERE!!!!
Being forcefully followed by someone in an RP is seriously annoying, especially if you want to be a loner. No one casted a spell on you, and Jarki never captured you. You got warned like...4 times to leave, you could have. But since you didn't she killed you.

The end.
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:10 am

Trigger wrote:
People asked for a picture of the part where Austin drags me out of the nude bar.

Well, here it is.

SOS setup and info - Page 3 Drag_o10

This has my Austin Seal of Approval!
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:13 am

i dont mind her fight me but not being aloud to fight back
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:57 am

Well...now you know not to follow people that don't want to be followed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOS setup and info   SOS setup and info - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SOS setup and info
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next