Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info

Go down 
+8
Claude01
Wesker
HellBlaze
Imp
Pest02
fatalitywolf
Peng
Z 1
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
XheroT

Number of posts : 0

Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:23 pm

hey trig whats a tier 2 sword/knife?
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:46 pm

Read the first page, it explains it all there. ^_^
Back to top Go down
XheroT

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:53 pm

Ok thanks wesker.
Back to top Go down
XheroT

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:11 pm

Name : Joshua Cass

Blood Type : O

Profession : Military.

Personality : Brave, Caring, And can use his eyes to put fear into anythings soul or soulless body

Starting Weapon(s) Machete ( tier 2)

Introductory paragraph: As i soon found out that Umbrella had made a mistake with some sort of curium. It made the people turn into the walking dead, and i was at the southern gate of Raccoon City making sure none of those fucking bastards got in. I was about to light the last cigarette i had, i heard groaning coming from the alley way bout 30 feet ahead of the gate. I (Before you jump in saying "you already have a tier 2 weapon" let the story go on) quickly took out my M4A1 Carbine, and started to scan the immediate area, when i felt a hand grab my neck. I quickly spun around to have my M4 knocked 40 feet away. so I pulled out my machete and swung at his head, it came clear off. I tried to look for my M4 but to no avail couldn't find it.

So I got in my hummer and took off towards the northern gates where other military forces were, since they had more of an issue than I did. So I floored it getting there as fast as I could, when this...this thing, broadsided my truck sending me in a barrel roll. I was hurt a bit, just a whiplash. I got out of the car to see this huge SOB (it kinda looked like the tank and the jockey mixed from l4d/2) it was all fucked up looking and indescribable feature that made my stomach churn. I looked to my left and right, i noticed a BMW 325i i quickly ran to that it even had the keys in the ignition. I turned it on and floored it as fast it would go towards the northern gates. I was lucky to make it alive.

As I got to the Northern gates of Raccoon City I found out that they were all dead. Out of resources for better equipment, I headed towards the east gates. When i got there, i was happy to see everyone that was there to be alive.

Last edited by XheroT on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo =P)
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:00 pm

Blargh, sorry for the lack of updates. I've been preoccupied with things that shouldn't be nearly as amusing as they are.

Xhero - Accepted. I'll get you started in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:57 pm

Keep up the good work Trigger!
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:13 pm

yer and hurry up with mine
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:53 pm

COPY CAT

I'm Empress of the Wolves. WHY DA FUCK YOU COPYING ME MANG
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:02 pm

ive had my for weeks
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:23 pm

Jarki wrote:
COPY CAT

I'm Empress of the Wolves. WHY DA FUCK YOU COPYING ME MANG

He has 'wolf' in his name. Sorry Jarki, you're copying him. :S
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:35 pm

Also Jarki, he is a wolf, so if you're the empress then he's some sort of companion.

I can think of a dozen bad combinations. He can the be the Clyde to your Bonnie, the Romeo to your Juliet.....
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Actually, I've had mine for months. XD

Not on here, but on Dead Frontier, I've been "Empress of the Wolves" since about June. Maybe May.

Sorry, I got you beat.

WHY DA FUCK YOU COPYING ME MANG! Angry
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:00 pm

and ive had wolf in my name since i started gameing 5 years ago

and trigger can u hurry up with my next part
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:03 pm

A rushed Trigger is a spiteful Trigger
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:03 pm

ok ok take your time but ive been waiting days
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:27 pm

Next is Pest, then Jen, then you. I update the person at the bottom of the page, and work my way up. I no longer go by survivor number.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:48 pm

fatalitywolf wrote:
and ive had wolf in my name since i started gameing 5 years ago

and trigger can u hurry up with my next part

Ah, but you weren't "Lord of the Wolves"

I've been "Empress of the Wolves" longer than you've been "Lord of the Wolves".

I haven't quite got 5 years, but I have about 6 months on DF, and about 3 1/2 years on other games (roleplays >.>)

And Trigger, see my reply on my topic.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:45 pm

=O

*Just likes to see his name as the most recent poster on everything having to do with the CYOA*
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:06 pm

im guessing due to the constant sewer option, theres either a boss or a large group of survivors taking refuge.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:08 pm

anonymous01 wrote:
im guessing due to the constant sewer option, theres either a boss or a large group of survivors taking refuge.

Z1 has encountered Hunters in the sewer.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:16 am

You people shouldn't be so neglectful of the sewers. )=<

At least you don't need a flashlight to go through them, like you did in the first CYOA.

But yes, there are things to see down there. And not all of those things are shit, piss, and horrible monsters.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:23 pm

As of Monday, I will be losing my ability to update the CYOA during school. School just so happens to be my favorite time to update it.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:44 pm

So...less updates than we are already having?

Are we looking at like once a month now instead of once a week?
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:05 pm

More like twice a month.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 pm

hurry update these topics am enjoying this and it seems like ur already moveing onto other stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info   Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raccoon City CYOA 2 : Sign-in and info
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next