Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons?

Go down 
+4
Wesker
Demon Eyes Kyo
Joe Jack
Moose
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Moose
Survivor
Moose

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons? Empty
PostSubject: Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons?   Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:23 pm

I was reading the Dead Frontier Wikipedia page, and I had gone to the Umbrella page, and at the bottom, it listed some weapons that certain clan members held. Is this information still up to date? Does Umbrella still have all of these ubar pwnars at their disposal? (Is 13mm Jackal gone?)
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons?   Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:32 pm

i do believe they are currently being used by some of the "higher ups" but i could be wrong about that.

Last edited by Dumbo EL Magnifico on Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons?   Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:57 pm

I stil have my Suzaku and i always will.

I believe the Tyrant is being used by Birkin at the moment and the Jackal is gone
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons?   Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:46 pm

I have "Tyrant" back now. I sold "13mm Jackal" a while back, unfortunately. REALLY needed cash. I was starving/critical/broken with $1k in the bank.

Birkin still has "Joshua" in his possession.

I was thinking of renaming my GC'd Amputator, by the way. What should it be?
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons?   Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:50 pm

I'm gonna name my best melee weapon "crowbar MK II" because Gordon Freemen is badass.
Back to top Go down
Moose
Survivor
Moose

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons?   Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:51 pm

If only it looked like a potato. You could rename it the "Ampu-tater". GET IT?
I don't have any serious renames, sorry. I've never really thought about likable weapon named. I always just thought I'd rename my stuff "Moose's X".
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons?   Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:51 pm

Bane of the Creator.
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons?   Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:54 pm

im going to name my best shotgun "ASHPD" which stands for "Aperture Science Hand-held Portal Device".
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons?   Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:56 pm

i say rename the amputator Bear Claw cause i'm hungry and it looks like a claw xD
Back to top Go down
Moose
Survivor
Moose

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons?   Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Beware, unless you solely care for yourself, others may think you are slightly on the dumb side if you rename your weapon a relatively unknown acronym. It may seem like you just Held shift and viciously punched the keyboard. What if I renamed my rifle "SKWKWJJUU"?
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons?   Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:00 pm

Moose wrote:
Beware, unless you solely care for yourself, others may think you are slightly on the dumb side if you rename your weapon a relatively unknown acronym. It may seem like you just Held shift and viciously punched the keyboard. What if I renamed my rifle "SKWKWJJUU"?

I was thinking the same thing >.<

I may just name it "Kitten Slicer" Or something violent and evil.

*Laughs*
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons?   Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:02 pm

i suppose... perhaps i shall use "kitten slicer"... only problem is that its a shotgun.

EDIT: I can use "portal gun" as a substitute.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons?   Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:09 pm

-Arab Justice
used to slice off hands of thieves

-Overgrown Fingernail

-Tyrant Claw (thinking RE2)

-Weapon X
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons?   Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:17 pm

Lawl, Weapon X... >.<

Sounds so ... generic/overdone. XD

I personally give my weapons names that are either obscure references, or hard-to-interpret personal names.

So far, the only weapon I own that doesn't follow that rule, is Remembrance, and even then, I bet none of you would quite understand what it means.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons?   Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:18 pm

Weapon X was Wolverine's project name from X-men.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons?   Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:18 pm

tribute to Sollie

do i win?
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons?   Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:29 pm

Remembrance isn't a tribute to Sollie. The HK UMP that used to belong to her that I renamed to "Pure Solace" is a partial tribute to her.

Also, Weapon X I believe has been in several other action films, though yes, X-Men is what first came to mind.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons?   Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:56 pm

Yes, Joshua is still within my possession. I'll probably never part with him either. I do wish
I could locate the owner of the Jackal though.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons?   Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:59 pm

*Is still waiting for Adminpwn to release a sword that beats the Doom Cane/Amp AND looks decent enough to be used in a zombie apocalypse*

When that day comes, Imma totally name it something sexy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons?   Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does Umbrella still have in it's possession all of those "uber" weapons?
Page 1 of 1