Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

i have recently learned my freinds name here was "toxibity"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

i have recently learned my freinds name here was "toxibity" Empty
PostSubject: i have recently learned my freinds name here was "toxibity"   i have recently learned my freinds name here was "toxibity" EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:45 pm

I was at school, and i kept pushing my freind to tell me his name from umbrella. He kept avoiding the conversation by saying "Im not gahsters!" i beleived him. but about a week ago he told me his name was "Toxibity"....although i dont know who gahsters is...ill try to find out.

i thought about the reasonable suspects that might be gahsters but my freind "Toxibity" said i didnt know him.
if you guys have any cluse of what "Gahsters" name is, then i can proaly find him ^-^

btw...im sorry i havent been on in a while. ive been working on some writings that take up alot of my time...

Im writing another book that includes a batch of very scary, very well interrpruted, addictive stories...right now im editing alot of grammer mistakes that ive made on it (because as you can see, typos are not foreign to me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i have recently learned my freinds name here was "toxibity"   i have recently learned my freinds name here was "toxibity" EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:30 am

Creative name...too bad there isn't a "Toxibity" in Umbrelly...
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: i have recently learned my freinds name here was "toxibity"   i have recently learned my freinds name here was "toxibity" EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:58 am

Yeah, never heard of him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i have recently learned my freinds name here was "toxibity"   i have recently learned my freinds name here was "toxibity" EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 7:13 pm

oh...guess he hasnt gotten on at all...or he just made up the name, so i would get off his back ^-^....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have recently learned my freinds name here was "toxibity"   i have recently learned my freinds name here was "toxibity" Empty

Back to top Go down

i have recently learned my freinds name here was "toxibity"
Page 1 of 1