Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The Coming Collapse

Go down 
+12
Austin Powers
fatalitywolf
Joe Jack
Pest02
Trig
Mikhail Victor
Buckaroo Banzai
Synyster Gates
Uvana
Demon Eyes Kyo
Peng
Claude01
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

The Coming Collapse Empty
PostSubject: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:33 am

Well, just two days ago the euro almost crashed and in response someone started selling there stocks and caused a sell maelstrom.
It was reported as a "computer glitch" for the "Sake of the people" in reality, we just came this close to complete and utter chaos.

As some of you may know, Greece is close to collapsing as a country, and this happened well, because they are spending their money the same way we are, it just hit them faster.

In response the European Union is planing to bail the country out by giving them extra money (any body miss the days when the world did not care if a country collapsed and then people just moved in after words and claimed it as their own), if the EU does not do it, the world bank plans to.

Dam

The coming months are not going to be fun, I see food shortages in our future, followed by political upheaval (if you have not noticed, our people in charge don't give a rats ass about what they think. A few have started quoting Lenin and Hillary Clinton said that Mao Zedong is her spiritual leader)

We got people who want us all to die in a nuke. If you did not know Iran is working on a nuke, and they have a rocket that can orbit the earth.(It passed right over us a while ago)

Some of you may be going, Z they don't have the tech to aim the thing that well it would explode outside of US borders , that is still a bad thing, any one remember EMP. I would like to think most people on this site are pretty smart compared to the people around them, not to be cosseted, I know I mostly am. People in my school can barely think for themselves, most of them are to doped up to even notice a slap to the face, and the rest can not even pass a practice ASVAB we took.

Now most likely you have some one these people to, now imagine them when they wake up and every thing electronic that is not shielded is dead, I give them a lifespan of a month, or less. The people in New York city will die in less 2 weeks if they don't get off the island, all water is pumped there by Con ED, now that goes for most if not all city's.

Dam

I just don't like this, our military is weak, we have a president with a string in his back and a congress willing to listen to him when the string is pulled, they are also willing to overrule the God dammed rule book to get what the want. We got a economic crisis looming and people who want us all to be puddles of glowing green goo.

I don't know about you, but I am freaked the fuck out.

/endrant

Last edited by Z 1 on Sat May 08, 2010 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:52 am

1. Greece has cultural history worth preserving, so they get bailed out.

2. We always hate and blame the president

3. There's always carrying water from lakes and rivers, and boiling it.

4. I have a bicycle. I'm sure I can entertain myself somehow.

5. We can build new electronic parts.
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:17 am

I really don't see the reason why I should care

Edit:
oh I forgot that this was a rant
I could care less though

the US reaps what it sowed

also
they used nuclear bombs(atom) to gain power
and in the end it was the thing that will kill 'em

am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:43 am

I am going to ignore Cluade there and just jump to you pest.

We will not be able to build new electronics because all of the old ones will be dead and to build the smaller ones we need the bigger ones operate the bigger ones we need the smaller ones, plus I don't know if you know, over the course of the past 100 years, we have forgotten how to do a lot of stuff, we have now idea how to make some forms of steel any more to build the machines in factory's and we can not even go to the moon even if we wanted to.

Boiling it with what pest, city's lack trees, New York has central park, but that will not last long, plus while the water has been getting cleaner over the years, all water next to new york is deadly still.

I don't hate the president, I just think he is a boob who may or may not be trying to blow the country up for giggles, though I would still take a bullet for the guy.

Pest I am a supporter of history, I plan to major in it too when I get the chance, but some things need to be allowed to happen.

Also moving this to debate, seems like it would fit there.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:13 pm

unlike u lot in America and Canada, Britain is not far off from the same place a Greece

since we currently have a hung parlement were no party has control two partys have to band together if it and up labour-lib dem alliance we fucked defently if it con-lib dem we might not so be
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:36 pm

fatalitywolf wrote:
unlike u lot in America and Canada, Britain is not far off from the same place a Greece

since we currently have a hung parlement were no party has control two partys have to band together if it and up labour-lib dem alliance we fucked defently if it con-lib dem we might not so be

Teehee
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Under a parliamentary system of government, a hung parliament (also known as a minority parliament or balanced parliament) is a legislature in which no political party has an absolute majority of seats. This situation is normal in many legislatures with proportional representation such as the parliaments of Germany and the Ireland, or in legislatures with strong regional parties; in such legislatures the term 'hung parliament' is rarely used since this is the typical outcome of an election. However in nations in which the first-past-the-post voting system in single member districts is used to elect parliament, such as the United Kingdom and Canada, a coalition government or "hung parliament" tends to be less common, as in these circumstances one party will usually hold enough seats to form a majority, often without a plurality of votes on a national basis. To resolve a hung parliament will usually result in either a coalition government, a minority government – or even a dissolution of parliament and a fresh election. Frequent hung parliaments can result in smaller parties staying in power for decades as they switch support between the two or three major parties (for example the Free Democratic Party in West Germany).
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:08 pm

I was pointing out the innuendo, not looking for a wikipedia definition.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:20 pm

well u got it now wears my cookie
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:43 pm

As long as I can still wank legally, I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:15 pm

Trigger wrote:
As long as I can still wank legally, I'm happy.

Soon we will only be able to mate once every seven years to prevent overpopulation.
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Penguin Hunter wrote:

In your end-o
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:48 pm

RUN!! FLEE!!! WHILE YOUR LEGS ARE STILL ATTACHED!!!!
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:09 pm

Dumbo EL Magnifico wrote:
Penguin Hunter wrote:

In your end-o

FACEFIVE! Oh yeah!

*facefives the shit out of Dumbo*
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:15 am

am so relived we got as David Cameron as prime minster yesterday

and unlike how u lot in the us do it he just walked into Buckingham place were the queen asked him if he was in a posion to form a government he answer was yes

so he now the prime minister
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:30 am

fatalitywolf wrote:
am so relived we got as David Cameron as prime minster yesterday

and unlike how u lot in the us do it he just walked into Buckingham place were the queen asked him if he was in a posion to form a government he answer was yes

so he now the prime minister

Reading that sounds like he just walked up to the Queen and asked for power, and was given it. That would go horribly wrong in the U.S.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:56 pm

no he was voted in but he still gotta go say to the queen and say ive got a goverment ready can i start now
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:09 pm

Umm.. you do realize she doesn't really have any power in which to say no? Like, technically she could, but it'd just cause a fuss that wouldn't solve anything?

Same thing happened in Canada (which basically works the same way). Governor General told the Prime Minister "no", and it caused a huge fuss in which the Prime Minister just got his way anyways.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:25 am

pretty much yer cos if she said no pretty much mean a civil war
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:00 pm

I look forward to attempting to survive a Post-Apocalyptic America! <3

As long as I am not subject to nuclear radiation I believe I will do just fine.

I just hope America can hold out a few more years so I can buy the gas mask and HAZMAT suite I've been planning on buying.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Havoc wrote:
gas mask and HAZMAT suite I've been planning on buying.
lolparanoid.

A HAZMAT suite does sound like a very nice place to live, though. Would you be required to wear HAZMAT suits while residing there? Or will the suite just do all the protection for you?
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:15 am

Did Somebody say HEV suit?

The Coming Collapse Gordonfreemanl
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:12 pm

wow a fagot version of dr freeman
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:46 pm

The Coming Collapse Half-life-2-gordon-freeman

that's my new background. NOBODY TAKE IT!
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:34 pm

fatalitywolf wrote:
wow a fagot version of dr freeman

The Coming Collapse 323fb56a4fea82e47df6317d7605b23288931f87_full

Decay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse Empty

Back to top Go down

The Coming Collapse
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next