Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The Coming Collapse

Go down 
+12
Austin Powers
fatalitywolf
Joe Jack
Pest02
Trig
Mikhail Victor
Buckaroo Banzai
Synyster Gates
Uvana
Demon Eyes Kyo
Peng
Claude01
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Coming Collapse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:33 am

Its not being paranoid when you know its going to happen!
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:18 pm

Buckaroo Banzai wrote:
Did Somebody say HEV suit?

The Coming Collapse - Page 2 Gordonfreemanl

holy f*** is that austin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:07 am

I don't know what the hell it is but i'll do my best to forget about it.
Back to top Go down
Mikhail Victor
Soldier
Mikhail Victor

Number of posts : 105

Character Sheet
Name: Mikhail Victor
Weapons: M4A1, SIG Pro SP2009, Mk3A2 High Explosive Grenades, Combat Knife
Items: Wireless Tactical Radio, 5.56 mm NATO Magazines, 9x19mm Parabellum Magazines

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:14 am

Fuck America! This country can rott in hell for all I care I've hated this country as long as I can remember. This is the New Rome burning let it burn.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:21 am

Well, you're free to get the fuck out at any time.

Or kill yourself.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:12 am

I think its funny how people say things like,"America sux! I;m moving to japan!" when the whole world is having problems, not just the USA.

I mean, in China there was a record outbreak in stabbing school children in the last few weeks.

Also, you know that oil spill in Louisana? Do you see any other countries helping? No. If it was any other country, The United States would be helping.

Didn't all of Poland's leaders crash into an old death camp somewhere near the Russia border awhile ago?

There's a dozen other stories I could mention, but I only am following these two right now.
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:22 pm

I think it's just that a lot Americans just believe that America is perfect but when shit starts getting bad they start bitching and moaning. Those are usually spoiled brats that expect everything to be given to them. This place isn't perfect but is sure as hell beats any third-world country.
Back to top Go down
Mikhail Victor
Soldier
Mikhail Victor

Character Sheet
Items: Wireless Tactical Radio, 5.56 mm NATO Magazines, 9x19mm Parabellum Magazines

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:49 pm

See this why I hate this country everybody's in denial, oh the US has the greatest army in the world crazy shit like that. If you did your history you'd know half of the world's probs are this country's fault do really think Vietnam would want to help us after the Agent Orange and My Lai that's just one things this country has done I fill a 400 page book with this stuff. You what just screw the world I hope it all burns.

Last edited by Lt Mikhail on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:01 pm

Lt Mikhail wrote:
See this why I hate this country everybody's in denial, oh the US has the greatest army in the world crazy shit like that. If you did your history you'd know half of the world's probs are this country's fault do really think Vietnam would want to help us after the Agent Orange and My Lai that's just one things this country has done I fill a 400 page book with this stuff.

While living in the US, have you ever had to =

1. Suck a dick to earn enough money to live?

2. Suck a dick because your owner made you?

3. Suck a dick because a random group of insurgents went on killing/raping spree through your village?

4. Suck a dick in a hut, because the materials to build a proper house are either ungodly expensive or nonexistent?

5. Suck a dick, while dying of dehydration due to there being no clean water?

6. Suck a dick, only to be immediately executed because your dictator doesn't like you sucking dicks?

7. Suck a dick to convince your husband not to kill you because your uterus is all dried up and unusable?

8. Suck a dick, because you're afraid to have normal sex because the government will just kill your babies?

9. Suck a dick, because the government has brainwashed you into wanting to suck dicks?

10. Suck three dicks at once, only to be paid the same as someone that only sucked one dick?

I thought not.
Back to top Go down
Mikhail Victor
Soldier
Mikhail Victor

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Before the US was around most Far East countries were a culture wonder unlike the West who up in till late 1800's didn't know what the Hell they where doing.

Last edited by Lt Mikhail on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:26 pm

Some people Love this country in complete ignorance. But there are people on the other extreme who hate it because they think it's terrible. Lt, America is an imperfect country you have to see it for that. There are a lot of things that we aren't proud of. If you think that there is country that doesn't have any problems or ever had any problems by all means move there. But we try to help there are people with good intentions that are selfless and others that are ignorant and people that just want to make money. We have all three in politics. I stress that we must see America for what it is. It will have its ups and downs but people have done far worse.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:24 am

what America problem is that it has to many government organizations when other country would make one organization to do a job America will make a few which will also over lap other jobs which already have dozen of organizations working on.

it turns into kinda like:

like if you get multiple packs of wolves and one dear they will all fight over it and in the end the dear may end up getting away.
Back to top Go down
Mikhail Victor
Soldier
Mikhail Victor

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Collapse   The Coming Collapse - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:02 pm