Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Oh hay der (Time Crisis)

Go down 
+2
Warhero30
Wesker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

Oh hay der (Time Crisis) Empty
PostSubject: Oh hay der (Time Crisis)   Oh hay der (Time Crisis) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:15 pm

Oh hay der (Time Crisis) WildDog

Nice to meet you, I'm a fucking badass. And you are? DEAD! HA!

Also, Time Crisis thread... Fukkin GO!

Last edited by Big Boss Wesker on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Oh hay der (Time Crisis)   Oh hay der (Time Crisis) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:45 pm

You'll never take over the world with a weak punch like that.

Also

Time Crisis 1 - 8/10 - Solo badass kicks much ass!

Time Crisis 2 - 8.5/10 - Now a buddy can join in?! Brofist me immediately!

Time Crisis 3 - 9.5/10 - MOAR gunz?! Unexpected ejaculation caused me to get shot. D:<

Time Crisis 4 - 8/10 - Wait wut? Why do we look like characters out of a bad anime? Why is Rush such a doofer? Oh well, it's MOFUCKIN' TIME CRISIS.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: Oh hay der (Time Crisis)   Oh hay der (Time Crisis) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:53 am

I can complete the entire of the first area of time crisis 3 without even looking at the screen...god I play that too much.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh hay der (Time Crisis)   Oh hay der (Time Crisis) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:44 am

It's not even funny how many times I've beaten all of these. As a teenager that spent large periods of time in Las Vegas with nothing better to do legally, I blew a lot of money in arcades.

House of the Dead just barely beats it as my favorite, however. I particularly love the old HotD2 models where you could sit down, and the ones with guns so old and worn that you only had to give 'em a slight shake to reload.

Hell, I barely bother to aim on rail shooters anymore. I just shoot from the hip, and still get consistent head shots XD.

One of my many useless skills.

Also, I love how the gun in Time Crisis cocks whenever you fire. It's a nice touch that every arcade shooter ought to mimic.

*Crosses his fingers and waits for HotD5, which will hopefully feature a Time Crisis 3/4 weapon system, the neat gun-cocking-thing, and the ability to avoid damage*
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: Oh hay der (Time Crisis)   Oh hay der (Time Crisis) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:13 am

And while not a rail shooter lets not forget the brilliant metal slug series. Though while I like Metal Slug and House of the Dead i've always preferred Time Crisis. But thats just my personal opinion.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Oh hay der (Time Crisis)   Oh hay der (Time Crisis) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:58 pm

lol here on base time crisis is a popular thing alot of people play. I sspent a good 7 bucks beating time crisis 4 and making obscene jokes about the captain. this guy is badass he fucking decided "holy shit stay back! This guy is dangerous... I'LL ATTACK HIM IN A STRAIGHT LINE WITH NO WEAPONS AND YOU GUYS SHOOT AROUND ME!!" The captain then gets into a boxing match with a huge russian with bad grammer. Thing i didnt like most aboput the game was terror bites.... i mean come on bugs really.... kinda killed that game for me as for the other i'll comment later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh hay der (Time Crisis)   Oh hay der (Time Crisis) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:25 am

Spoiler: Time Crisis sucked.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh hay der (Time Crisis)   Oh hay der (Time Crisis) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:47 pm

Yes, but it sucked considerably less than everything else in the entire world.

Besides House of the Dead.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Oh hay der (Time Crisis)   Oh hay der (Time Crisis) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:17 pm

house of the dead in no ways sucks.... except #4
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh hay der (Time Crisis)   Oh hay der (Time Crisis) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:39 pm

What about the House of the Dead movies? They replayed the second one over and over on the Sci-Fi channel.

SPOILER ALERT! (It sucked).
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh hay der (Time Crisis)   Oh hay der (Time Crisis) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:59 pm

I love House of the Dead with a passion.

Overkill seems a bit iffy to me, but I haven't played it.

The movies sucked, but what else is new?
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Oh hay der (Time Crisis)   Oh hay der (Time Crisis) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Overkill was.. campy, cheesy, and terrible. But the gameplay was really fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh hay der (Time Crisis)   Oh hay der (Time Crisis) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh hay der (Time Crisis)
Page 1 of 1