Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Zombie Crisis Z

Go down 
+2
Pest02
Hunk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunk
Human Unit Never Killed
Hunk

Number of posts : 25

Zombie Crisis Z Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Crisis Z   Zombie Crisis Z EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:27 pm

I found this game on internet. Good game and story. For more information, you can check readme on the game folder.

Quote :
Taken from blitwise message board
Source: http://forums.blitwise.com/forums/showthread.php?t=841.
Credit: Loofiloo

Basically you play as a member of a small group of survivors in a zombie-infested city. You basically need to wander around, find supplies, make money and of course, survive.

It's an open-ended game, so there isn't any set specific goal. You might spend your whole time as a renegade hunting down all the zombies you can, or you may make it your duty to conquer every hideout that exists in the city. It's basically all about amassing wealth, getting better weapons, and doing missions.

There are three alignments present in the city. There's a crew of rebels, shown by the red headbands they wear, and the SWAT team, obviously wearing their uniforms, then ordinary, neutral citizens. The rebels and the officers will fire upon each other whenever they see each other, but neither group will shoot neutral citizens, unless they've been angered for some reason. In case you're wondering, you have the option of belonging to any of the three factions. Neutral is best for the beginners, because you'll only have to worry about getting killed by zombies, and generally not about getting shot. Plus, if you see a firefight between members of the other two factions, you can pick up the scraps left behind when the battle is over (free guns and supplies FTW!).

Taking control of the occupied buildings around the city is quite a lucrative endeavor. With your first claimed building, you will earn 20 cents for every zombie you kill, where previously, you'd get no monetary reward. That amount increases by 20 cents with every captured building. With one or two buildings claimed, you will sometimes have a partner following you, but once you've got a total of three buildings, you're guaranteed to always have one person accompanying you wherever you may go. This number can increase until you have three people with you at all times. The more difficult the buildings you tackle, the better weapons your squad will carry. At first they'll just have knives or pistols, but in the later levels, you may have them carrying flamethrowers, SAWs (squad automatic weapon, according to the game), and possibly even laser guns!

Now, since this is intended to be a family-friendly board, I'll only show the screenshots that aren't demonstrating the amount of gore in the game. I'll still link to them, so just know that if you choose to click on the link, you'll probably be seeing something "mature." It's pretty bloody, so you might not want to play if you're easily grossed out. So here are some pictures of the adventures of Loofiloo, the neutral-aligned salesman.

Zombie Crisis Z Scz2007021712090667ua6

Zombie Crisis Z Scz2007021712403843xk6
The map is randomly generated for every game, so with every new character, there's a new city to explore. The contents of every building are also randomly generated, so you may encounter a rebel/SWAT firefight at one point, then come back later to find a bunch of zombies and some loot.

DOWNLOAD THE GAME
-----> http://skasoftware.com/files/scz.exe
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

Zombie Crisis Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Crisis Z   Zombie Crisis Z EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:33 pm

It's a really good game. I played that until DF came out.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

Zombie Crisis Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Crisis Z   Zombie Crisis Z EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:42 am

dam its hard
Back to top Go down
Hunk
Human Unit Never Killed
Hunk

Zombie Crisis Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Crisis Z   Zombie Crisis Z EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:56 am

This is my character. You know his name XD

Zombie Crisis Z ScreenShoot

Note: If you want to unlock extra features, beat the arcade mode ;)
Back to top Go down

Zombie Crisis Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Crisis Z   Zombie Crisis Z EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:11 am

Looks pretty cool!

I'll have to try it when I'm home.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Zombie Crisis Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Crisis Z   Zombie Crisis Z EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:34 am

the controlls arnt easy
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

Zombie Crisis Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Crisis Z   Zombie Crisis Z EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:56 pm

fatalitywolf wrote:
the controlls arnt easy

Go to the menu and change it.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

Zombie Crisis Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Crisis Z   Zombie Crisis Z EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:34 pm

I've played this game a lot. Got all the arcade achievements except for the last one (Cheats I think) Ended up siding with the Swat, shot a lot of Rebels. Made it to episode 2 and than lost a bit of interest, the game kind of increased in difficulty too much. Even running around with 3 guys, all armed with SAWs (Lol Sorrid Ass Wrecker) I'd find my squad dying and myself being outmatched as I sprayed rounds. And this would occur while only walking to an objective.

It is a fun game though.
Back to top Go down

Zombie Crisis Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Crisis Z   Zombie Crisis Z EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:42 pm

o.o

*Goes to download game*
Back to top Go down
Hunk
Human Unit Never Killed
Hunk

Zombie Crisis Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Crisis Z   Zombie Crisis Z EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:16 pm

Episode 2 now and I got 3 members armed with Tec 9 Sad

Btw, you can build sentry gun & tesla generator to help you fight the zombies. You also can purchase skill on the trader.

This is my setting for character movement and action:

W = Up
S = Backward
A = Left
D = Right

J = Talk / Shoot / Action
K = Special Skill (Arcade Only)
Space = Skill / Item / Weapon Menu
ESC = Control Panel
Back to top Go down

Zombie Crisis Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Crisis Z   Zombie Crisis Z EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:47 pm

The file refuses to work on my computer. :\
Back to top Go down
Hunk
Human Unit Never Killed
Hunk

Zombie Crisis Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Crisis Z   Zombie Crisis Z EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:01 am

@Trig

What Operation System? Windows Vista or XP?

Maybe this can help you http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=280945
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Zombie Crisis Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Crisis Z   Zombie Crisis Z EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:16 am

trig try makeing a folder called wtf and put it in there you will find all the stuff to play it very fast its what i did
Back to top Go down

Zombie Crisis Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Crisis Z   Zombie Crisis Z EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:55 pm

I still prefer REO, but a good game nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
mr dr sir man
Survivor

Number of posts : 8

Zombie Crisis Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Crisis Z   Zombie Crisis Z EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:24 pm

ahh its okay i had it for a while but ZPS kicks this games ass * gets an idea and goes back to game page*
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

Zombie Crisis Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Crisis Z   Zombie Crisis Z EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:55 pm

I have it on a flashdrive and play it at school.
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

Number of posts : 53

Zombie Crisis Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Crisis Z   Zombie Crisis Z EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:14 pm

they always use last alphabetic letters

except Y

V X Z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zombie Crisis Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Crisis Z   Zombie Crisis Z Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Crisis Z
Page 1 of 1