Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

ahahahahaahahahahaha

Go down 
+2
Z 1
fatalitywolf
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

ahahahahaahahahahaha Empty
PostSubject: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:48 am

i only have to go to school now a few times in the next few months now so ahahahahahaha all i gotta do is test then ive done with highschool ahahahahahahaahaha u gotta stay till ya 18
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:56 am

*shrugs*

I wish Highschool lasted my entire life.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:02 am

for me am glad its over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:41 pm

Lol, you opted to skip out of highschool at age 16? That's the dumbest thing you could ever do. Hell, at least a quarter of everyone that goes to high school could test out if they wanted. Didn't you ever think there was a reason hardly no one ever does?

Well, I wish you luck in all of your future endeavors, although I think life out of school is going to turn out a tad differently that what you're expecting.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:34 pm

we finish as standed here in the uk at 16 u can stay on to 6ith fourm or go to collage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyThu May 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Oh really, now? Damn cultures and their slight differences.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:00 pm

am startin collage in steptember
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:40 pm

I technically started this year if you count online courses.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:48 pm

Yeah I wont start collage till 5 years after i graduate, I plan to enlist in navy, go to corpsmen A school, maybe C school if i can after A, That would make it 6 years then. Those will both be about 5 collage courses right there.

Then i can take collage courses on the ship. Then after the 6 years i discharge my self for school leave, finish up with 2 years of collage which would get payed by my GI bill.

Then I reenlist as an officer. So after 8 years I will have gone to collage, saved up nearly $100,000, have good cred for a med school, and some class credits for it too. Not to mention health care free for the rest of my life.

I am set. Grin
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:04 pm

I think you need to take a few more classes in spelling and grammar before you leave highschool, Wolf.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:30 pm

i seem to be doing alright in english
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:00 pm

fatalitywolf wrote:
I seem to be doing alright in English.

Not quite, my friend. ;)
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:28 pm

i have always had trouble with my wrighting skills my entire life i am dislesic and it not one of my strong points am not a good speller either but it dont matter i can get by with what i write
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:19 pm

Z 1 wrote:
Yeah I wont start collage till 5 years after i graduate, I plan to enlist in navy, go to corpsmen A school, maybe C school if i can after A, That would make it 6 years then. Those will both be about 5 collage courses right there.

Then i can take collage courses on the ship. Then after the 6 years i discharge my self for school leave, finish up with 2 years of collage which would get payed by my GI bill.

Then I reenlist as an officer. So after 8 years I will have gone to collage, saved up nearly $100,000, have good cred for a med school, and some class credits for it too. Not to mention health care free for the rest of my life.

I am set. Grin

I already have free health care.

I win

GG
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:30 pm

Free CANADIAN Health Care. He gets U.S health care, and Navy at that.

If I can, I'd like to go to UT or somewhere and get a US History degree, witha minor in political science, and either become a teacher or join the Navy in intel. Might join the navy from the start if I dont get any good scholorships.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:47 pm

Knowing my luck, World War 3 would be declared before the ink on my contract even had time to dry.

Nope, I'll stick to my suit 'n tie job. Or rather, I'll stick to it as soon as I get it.

Then again, prosecutors get shot up all the time. Armed forces might actually be safer. Sad
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:06 pm

Join me in the navy corpsmen.

Together we will run the field popping people in the head with pistols, putting band aids on the marines and yes i think the world war 3 thing will happen to me too.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:54 pm

Here's a video to convince you to join the navy Trigg, hell Syn would see this a join to.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:06 pm

I'm not bad with a hunting rifle, but I wouldn't pass the fitness parts of basic training Grin I'm a strong guy, however I haven't moved quickly since Havoc and I rolled houses last Halloween and somebody came out the front door of one of our targets and chased us down the road in his truck.

*slaps belly, jovially*
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:01 am

WHAT!? You think I'd join an armed service when that COWBOY IS NOT WEARING BUTTLESS CHAPS!?!?!? You must be outta your mind.
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:12 am

I've considered joining the Corps.

I could make it through the training, but I'm actually too SMART to join the Marine Corps.

I considered joining the Navy and doing exactly what Z 1 is but... I've got an obligation to myself and a friend.

Most likely, I'll wind up becoming a Police Officer in either Chicago, Atlanta, New York, Phillidelphia, or maybe even Los Angeles. Might help if me hablo espanol muy pero yo estoy perezoso. (Might help if I spoke more spanish but I am lazy)
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:20 am

if u join the navy just dont drop your soap
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:22 pm

fatalitywolf wrote:

You know its more prevalient in other services, as the navy has the highest percentage of women in it, right?
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyFri May 15, 2009 1:08 pm

..... lol in the british milatry u get ur own showers
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:04 pm

Austin Powers wrote:
fatalitywolf wrote:

You know its more prevalient in other services, as the navy has the highest percentage of women in it, right?

My older brother was in the Navy, he was a sonar guy on a submarine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha Empty

Back to top Go down

ahahahahaahahahahaha
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: