Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

ahahahahaahahahahaha

Go down 
+2
Z 1
fatalitywolf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:13 pm

Trigg, I plan to join the navy, not for the numerous benefits that would make my life easier, not to blow stuff up, be cool though. I want to join because I believe it is my civil duty to, to serve my country and die for it if needed to make it a safer place for the people who don't serve. (Though not dieing and living to enjoy the benefits would be nice)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:32 pm

Then your compensation is the betterment of your country. Like I said, everyone has their motives.

And the conditions you're in serve to rapidly change those motives. If you lived in the streets all your life, you'd certainly want a little more than personal satisfaction to join the navy. And if, god forbid, you ever have shells exploding all around you and your buddies dying left and right, you'll be looking for a meatier reason to stick around than civil service.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:18 pm

Penguin Hunter wrote:

I would appreciate it if you just never say my name ever again.
And not make up some new **** name to call me either. Just find someone else to be your punching bag for a while.
Wait, what do those stars stand for?

Er... Anyway, Trigger can't see the good side in people either. I guess with so many evil people, it's easy to discriminate against the truly good ones, so it doesn't bother me. I hope one day some truly good human just waltzes up to you guys and hands over a million dollars just so you can say there's at least one selfless person out there.

But it won't be me! I'm spending my million dollars on more presents for Pengy. WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO LOVE ME!? *Gives Pengy many gold plated Syn dolls made in a direct likeness of Syn*
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:51 pm

Viewing profile :: Phoebe
Friends and foes:
Add to my friends list
Add to my foes list

Stop being female btw. It's just plain creepy and makes you seem somehow worse than you already are.
Edit:**** = shit
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:33 pm

Adding me to your foes list won't stop you from being my friend.

It just means you won't be able to see me performing constant creepy activities with you! It'll be like you're unconscious and won't know what I'm doing to your body! It'll be FUN!!!

*Does a deepy disturbing activity with Pengy, involving a car, an office chair, an elephant, and spark plugs*
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:20 am

Thread locked. Stop the constant fighting poeple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:18 am

Austin Powers wrote:
Thread locked. Stop the constant fighting poeple.

Damn straight, spread the looooooooooove

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ahahahahaahahahahaha
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: