Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

ahahahahaahahahahaha

Go down 
+2
Z 1
fatalitywolf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:09 pm

whats long hard a full of seamen

a submarine
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:33 pm

Penguin Hunter wrote:
Austin Powers wrote:
fatalitywolf wrote:
if u join the navy just dont drop your soap

You know its more prevalient in other services, as the navy has the highest percentage of women in it, right?

My older brother was in the Navy, he was a sonar guy on a submarine.

Thats pretty cool, especialy if he served on a sub. Those things drive ya crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:38 pm

If you join the Navy, you're joining every Navy that Navy's ever been with. Sad
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:13 pm

Skuze me, I have to go. I have to put my tin-foil pyramid on my head and watch for black helicopters filled with Illuminati clones running the UN trying to steal my home-made ammunition from the underground bunker.

and why has my topic on me finishing shcool gon onto a topic of the friggin navy i declare

TOPIC HIJACK
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:02 am

Topic Un-jacked.

I honestly expect to be woman-raped if I join the Navy and would HATE to be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:48 am

u hijacked it with the the navy stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:40 pm

In my opinion, Star Wars VI is the best of them all.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:18 pm

No way. IV was best. They all started going downhill after that one.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Imo the name "Star Wars" is pretty bland.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Agreed. The thing I like most about Star Wars is the epic space battles, hence my enjoyment of episode VI.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:03 pm

It was made in the seventies Pengy, the era of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" and "Young Frankenstein" and... "Carrie." They were all lame names, but there was some good movies hidden in that period...
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:02 pm

Invasion of the Body Snatchers is a pretty cool name...
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:51 pm

Well if you love it so much why don't you marry it!?
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:32 pm

I never said I loved it, I was saying the name is perhaps less cheesy than Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:55 am

Cheesy is good! Warm and gooey, all over my body...
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:13 am

Syn, you have issues.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:22 am

No, he acts like that on purpose. There was once a time when he was less eccentric.
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:27 am

....Was this before the /b/attle?
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:10 pm

.............. God dammit, i cant win with you lot.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:03 pm

I only do it because Pengy hates it.

*Gets nude and does backflips near Pengy*

Quote :
Syn, you have issues.

And just WHO has issues here, Mr. "Some guy is being mean to my girlfriend so I want to KILL him, I can do that because I don't think humans are human."

Don't you come whining to me about my issues.
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:18 am

Not whining. simply stating the obvious Syn.

I'm typical of society. You, sir, are a freak.

You don't fit the norms of American society (admittedly, those norms suck but you don't fit in with even the counter-culture either). You are opposite to everything that "makes sense" in America.

To be honest, I could probably explain why you're like this. But I REALLY don't care about you enough to bother.

Phoebe wrote:

And just WHO has issues here, Mr. "Some guy is being mean to my girlfriend so I want to KILL him, I can do that because I don't think humans are human."

I lawled. Have you met a humane human in your lifetime? Somebody who HONESTLY doesn't want others to hurt at all? Not even a little bit?

The answer is no, you may THINK you don't. But for personal gain? You'd hurt someone. Humans are selfish. Humans are very VERY human, selfish uncaring and completely incapable of selflessness. Somebody who does a selfless act? Does it because they want to feel good or because they think society demands it of them. They always have a hidden agenda, always have something they get out of it.

Simple. As. That.

Now, go microwave a pound of Velveta cheese with some milk added, then pour it on your crotch. Enjoy the burns!
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:03 pm

I have a counter to that Sun, there soldiers out there that would walk through a hail of bullets to get to a wounded comrade. What about the men and woman who go to country's to teach people how to read, i can keep naming people but the list is too long.

Thinking that everyone does things for themselves is selfish itself, to want to believe there is no good out there because you can not see it is selfish.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:38 pm

I agree with Z. Even though I'm against the war, you can't deny the fact that our soldiers are very selfless, and their "hidden agendas", if they have such a thing, die with them. You'd be surprised how many humane humans exist. The inhumanity doesn't exist in humans at birth. It's placed in their minds while they are young by people like you, who deny even an ounce of goodwill in everyone.

Maybe your parents taught you that being selfish is the way humans are at birth, and that's why you believe you can kill anyone you feel like. You're liable to end up in jail one day anyway, then you won't have to bother me anymore.

In any case, I'm going to go back to being mentally unstable. Oh, and...

Quote :
Now, go microwave a pound of Velveta cheese with some milk added, then pour it on your crotch. Enjoy the burns!

Can it be all over my naked body? And can Pengy join me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Let's see how selfless those soldiers would be if they weren't being compensated. There is always a string attached.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:16 pm

Phoebe wrote:
I agree with Z. Even though I'm against the war, you can't deny the fact that our soldiers are very selfless, and their "hidden agendas", if they have such a thing, die with them. You'd be surprised how many humane humans exist. The inhumanity doesn't exist in humans at birth. It's placed in their minds while they are young by people like you, who deny even an ounce of goodwill in everyone.

Maybe your parents taught you that being selfish is the way humans are at birth, and that's why you believe you can kill anyone you feel like. You're liable to end up in jail one day anyway, then you won't have to bother me anymore.

In any case, I'm going to go back to being mentally unstable. Oh, and...

Quote :

Can it be all over my naked body? And can Pengy join me?

I would appreciate it if you just never say my name ever again.
And not make up some new **** name to call me either. Just find someone else to be your punching bag for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ahahahahaahahahahaha   ahahahahaahahahahaha - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ahahahahaahahahahaha
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: