Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Question concerning criticals.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

Question concerning criticals. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question concerning criticals.   Question concerning criticals. - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:40 pm

mr dr sir man's Editor wrote:
I think strength should effect how fast you swing and how much melee damage you do.
I think we ALL do... Stupid Neil and his shoddy game producing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question concerning criticals.   Question concerning criticals. - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:30 pm

I'm happy how it is. I'd rather not waste an unnecessary 45 points on strength unless some new epic weapon or armour is released.
Back to top Go down
mr dr sir man
Survivor

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Question concerning criticals.   Question concerning criticals. - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:46 pm

it would be awesome of dead frontier had boxing pvp weher you get boxing gloves and box and insted of dieng you get knocked out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question concerning criticals.   Question concerning criticals. - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:58 pm

mr dr sir man wrote:
it would be awesome of dead frontier had boxing pvp weher you get boxing gloves and box and insted of dieng you get knocked out

In the first ever screenshot Adminpwn released of the outpost, there was an area called the "Blade-Boxing arena" located where "The Yard" is now.

Ah, I'm glad I can finally use Katie again. I should be fully functional by level 25 (Meaning I can use my Katana, Grinder, Reactive Armour, and Rifle at the same time.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question concerning criticals.   Question concerning criticals. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:14 pm

*Decides to use this thread for random DF talk*

Ugh, I only got one level in today's OA. I managed to get in a couple of rounds at the JY before the lag failed up my interwebs, causing me to have to reload Df in it's hour-long entirety. I notice this has become an ever increasing problem since I returned. I've spent the vast majority of the last three OAs staring at a loading screen.

I miss the good old days when only a handful of people knew about the game, and when server lag and connection problems were rare.

):

I really hope Neil finds a way to fix this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question concerning criticals.   Question concerning criticals. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:02 pm

He exhaggerates the power of his servers. It's like, some crappy Windows 2000 servers. He now has the money to afford some better ones. He should get right on it instead of letting us suffer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question concerning criticals.   Question concerning criticals. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:09 pm

Agreed. I'm almost convinced to shoot for gold membership, just so he'll have some extra server money to throw around.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Question concerning criticals.   Question concerning criticals. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:36 pm

I will NEVER pay money for DF. Charging membership in a beta testing game is a capital offense in the land of gamers. Perhaps if he included the membership AFTER the testing was over, I'd buy it. He's a sellout, and has ruined any chance of me giving him my money. The option to buy over powerful equipment with real money was already pushing it, then he pulled the membership stunt.

Then threatening us with rickrolls to get us to buy it? Neil's an idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question concerning criticals.   Question concerning criticals. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:08 am

-.-

He needs to Beta Test the Membership. Everything needs to be tested. That's why even when everything's released, it will still be under beta for a couple of weeks. Besides, you don't NEED to buy it. No one NEEDS to buy anything. It's a donation of your money, and for that donation, he gives you benefits.

I hate how no one is seemingly able to realize that.
Back to top Go down
mr dr sir man
Survivor

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Question concerning criticals.   Question concerning criticals. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:53 am

i am!!!! able to realize it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question concerning criticals.   Question concerning criticals. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question concerning criticals.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3