Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

A game for Peng.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

A game for Peng. Empty
PostSubject: A game for Peng.   A game for Peng. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:22 pm

Welp, I found the perfect game for peng. If ya'll follow the game news, you'll know the Metal game, Brutal Legends, is coming out in october. I just tried out the demo, and I am actually very impressed with it. Jack Black actually takes the role seriously, not doing any goofy jokes and his usual sh*t. The game itself has a good humour about it, pop ups coming in asking me if I want to the se awsome violence, or if I want the curse words bleeped.

Now, on to the game play. It played like your usual fighter game, one button for axe, one for magic guitar, add in combos. I did accedentaly hit x for guitar alot, since that is usually your melee, but overall the game is smooth, looks cool, and has some great music. Heavy Metal music, if you didnt know, with alot of famous names and bands tied with it. I give it a falaffel out of a Klondike bar.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

A game for Peng. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game for Peng.   A game for Peng. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:05 pm

Already know of it, been posting on the GameFaqs board for it for a while.
The game itself looks pretty awesome and everything, but what really impressed me was the tracklisting for the game. It didn't only contain bands I'd expect to see on the next GH game, it actually covers every sub-genre and is free from "kiddy bands".
As for Jack Black, he can be pretty hit and miss, but at times he's hilarious.

HOWEVER, I don't have a 360/PS3. And if I did, there would be other games I'd get first...
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

A game for Peng. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game for Peng.   A game for Peng. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:00 pm

Bought it today, looks pretty good, it combines hack and slash with and rts and racing game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A game for Peng. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game for Peng.   A game for Peng. Empty

Back to top Go down

A game for Peng.
Page 1 of 1