Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

If a Genie gave you three wishes...?

Go down 
+13
Buckaroo Banzai
Imp
Trig
Synyster Gates
Claude01
Crestine
BunnyHop
Konstantine
fatalitywolf
HellBlaze
Lightning
Z 1
W. Birkin
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

If a Genie gave you three wishes...? Empty
PostSubject: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:25 am

Ok i'm sure everyone has thought of this at some point. Situation, your wondering around and OH WOW you find a cool looking lamp. So you pick it up and theres dirt on it. You rub the dirt off the lamp and POOF out comes a Genie! He tells you that you have three wishes for whatever you desire. Amazed you have to give it some thought, but you realise genies are tricksters by nature and you have to be careful what you wish for...

Genie's Rules:
- You can not ask for more wishes or be given the power to make your own wishes come true.
- He can not bring you into the past or future in time.
- He can't make a person love another person.

I'll display my three wishes later, when theres a good amount of "masters"

Till then i'll be playing as the Genie Cheesy
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:44 am

oh Mr. Genie, these are my wishes three:

1: That I be an uber leet, super lucky gamer, and can master any game I touch nearly immediately.

2: That I require only 20 minutes of sleep to wake up relaxed, refreshed, and ready to approach the day with a positive attitude.

3: That this not turn into a 'corrupted wish game'.
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:49 am

ok..

you blue genie of my bong

1. I wish that I am the only one that is allowed to wish without the wishing rules.

2. I wish for a billion wishes

3. I wish for a Playstation 15

4. I wish for a room full of firearms, guns and such.....

5. 5 girls and 1 glue stick

6 - 1,000,000,000 so on and so forth

====================

I'm such a douchebag

seriously

my 3 wishes are

1. the power to control space and time (teleportation, time traveling, stopping time inside a bathroom while a girl is showering, etc)

2. Eternal Youth.

3. Eternal Life.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:14 am

Dorts - your wishes are granted. You spend the next 40 years of your life playing every game known to mankind alone with a smile on your face with no interaction to anyone beside the people you speak with. You never leave your house except to eat and drink. And end up working as a game tester till the end of your days. Your last words are "make sure you save my high score"

Claude - your wishes are granted. You enjoy a good ammount of time teleporting and spying on girls. You even manage to set up the biggest pron site known to mankind and end up very rich. But, sadly one day you teleport into the middle of a gunfight in a place you once thought was safe. Before you can stop time or realize your situation a stray bullet catches you and die.

OR

When you ask for enternal youth you did not specify your age and are turned into an infant. Sadnly due to this you never made your 3rd wish and lived life as an Orphan infant that defys all logic as no one was able to identify you as an infant. Eventually decades later when scientist realise the "never aging infant" you are disected and studied by the government, to try and discover enternal youth.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:06 pm

1. The ability to leap into any book, game, television program or movie, and experience
it in my own unique way.

2. The ability to polymorph into anything.

3. Set the genie free on the promise that he do something good for the world.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:29 pm

1. A miniature version of the 'Stay Puft Boy' to serve as my eternal slave.

2. A jetpack.

3. Another jetpack.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:50 pm

1. The skills of the best swords men of the past present future.

2. I wants magic, not pansy Harry potter magic, more like J. R. R. Tolkien

3. An enemy to fight.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Survivor
Lightning

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:31 pm

1.the genie to give me a grinder :3
2. true love.
3. I am a japanese game show host.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:20 pm

1. The ability to turn any liquid into any other liquid at will. (E.G. Urine into Coca Cola. Wait, Coca Cola and urine are pretty similiar already. Maybe Urine into Pepsi and stuff like that)

2. Eternal Life. I am 18, the peak of youth.

3. Ability to command the elements. So I can make it rain. Rain blood(See first wish).
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:19 pm

Birkin your wishes has been granted - As the genie grants your wishes and you set him free he indeed does promise to do something good for the world. When you jump into your first book he happily closes it and tucks it into his pocket, trapping you inside. As a mortal the genie fears your abilities to Polymorph as a threat to his new mankind. Thus he trapped you in your new book world where you bacame it's almighty leader. Shame no one wil ever get to read your story...

Trigger your wishes have been granted - he indeed does give you a minture Stay Puft Marshmellow Man as a slave, too bad it's only an inch high... Upset you wish for your jetpack and wizz into the air. At about 400 feet though your jetpack runs out of fuel. Desperatly you wish for another one with fuel, but it's filled with nitros and as you attempt to save your life by using this new one you instead, explode.

Z.1. your wishes have been granted - He agrees to your terms and makes you into a might warrior. However when you reach your town you notice everyone stareing darkly at you. Within minutes the police show up guns drawn and they begin to open fire on you. Using your new found skills you take them out after deflecting their bullets and setting them on fire. Turns out he has made you the enemy of the world!! For many days and months you struggle to survive with no ally but yourself. Sadly your tired body can not stay awake forever and a special forces unit kill you in your sleep. Congrats your story will be known as one such as hitler's in mankind.

Lightning two of your wishes have been granted - he gives you a grinder in DF too bad it's got no stats. Upset you ask for true love and are given instead a sandwich as he cannot make someone love another. Upset you ask to be a japanese game host. He accepts and poofs you onto a game show in japan. Sadly you are kicked off the air after 2 days due to the fact you cannot speak japanese (if you could he made you forget how to) you now are stuck in japan with no job or a way home and have to find a back to your land.

Pest02 your wishes have been granted - Using your new found powers you make deserts into lush paradises and swamps into fields. You are a hero to the many people, however the leaders of the world wish to control this amazing gift of yours for war. You resist at first but agree to serve a leader. Outraged the rest of the world's leaders are terrified of their new enemy's great weapon and attempt to take control of you by force. World War 3 ensues and your powers destroy many nations. However facing their own demise in mere hours they fire nuclear weapons into the air... Congrats you destroyed the world.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:24 pm

Woo~ World War 3!

And I still have eternal life! Woo~

Nuclear Winter sets in and I'm still living it up.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:24 pm

Ah but in doing so, I've also gained immortality so long as the book exists! which was what I was secretly striving for, so in essence, I got four wishes. Suck that, Genie Cheesy
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:26 pm

eternal youth doesn't really chalk up to being blown into pieces by a nuclear bomb pest Tongue
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:31 pm

Eternal Life at 18. Not youth. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:37 pm

eh thats a bit skechty, life is like aging really, not being able to hold a hand grenade in your arms like a teddy bear while it explodes. kinda hard to live out your days in 20 different pieces
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Wish one: To own every typr of gun on earth with an unlimited supply of ammo

Wish two: To have unmatched intelligence

Wish three: To have unimaginable luck
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:41 pm

I may be in dozens of pieces, but those dozens of pieces are still alive. I think my leg is alive and kicking in space somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:58 pm

lmao ok pest then it counts Tongue

HellBlaze your wishes have been granted - Your new supply of weapons makes even Bert from the movie "Tremors" envy. You use you new wits to make and test out new guns. The government military loves you, and you are featured all over the world as a celebrity. 10 years later you become bored with guns and use your talents to build the most powerful bomb known to mankind. The government asks for a test run but you try to explain how powerful it is to them. Your words however are too complicated for them to understand, and they lie as they agree they will only use the weapn as a threat. about 2 months later a lower scientist who doubts it power convinces the military to test it out, since it he has concluded it is just a dud. They agree and bring it to the atlantic ocean to test it out. When it goes off however the world shakes violently and the tetonic plates of the world begin to shift. 4/5ths of the worlds water supply becomes contaminated as the world shifts around and fresh water collides with the ocean. Secretly you had designed the bomb to be exactly what the scientist had thought... a dud. But just your luck it actually worked!!
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:19 pm

1. i wish for every on the world to become a furry while forgetting they were ever human

2.i wish everything in the past to change to match up to the furryiness

3. i wish to stop ageing at 25 and be able to change into anything and any eleiment so i cant be killed if i die i melt into a pool of blood with all my cloths and reform again
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Wish 1: I wish for a light-blue juicy suit

Wish 2: I wish for Erica Rodriguez to own my neighbour's paid-off house

Wish 3: I wish for Erica Rodriguez to move into my neighbour's house, kicking out the previous owners (who are moving out in 2 days)
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:32 pm

Fatalitywolf your wishes have been granted - The world turns into a furry paradise. Bunny women are having sex like crazy, minotoars and tigermen fight one another to see whos strongest, dog furries run as politicians faithful to their kind. Life is good for everyone in the animal kingdom except for you. For you have been turned into a pigman and are digusting to any appealing furry. You've tried for hundreds of years to get an attractive mate but your vile ways drive them away. You think back to that wonderous and horrible day when you met the genie. You were so pleased your first "three" wishes went off without a hitch. When you dicovered your true form, you attempted to change into something more disierable but failed. When you asked the genie why you could not transform he directly told you that you had made your three wishes and he could not perform the 4th, the ability to transform...

Jarki your wishes have been granted - You get the most amzing light blue "juicy" suit. It makes alot of squeaky noises when you where it and is very wet no matter how much you dry it. Erica Rodriguez does move in next door, but sadly you find out she's a total bitch and wants nothing to do with you, and tends to break into your house and steal your belongings. You've tried to call the cops on her several times but lack any evidence and they tend to take her side. Nothing completes life more then a neighborly fued.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:53 pm

Demon Eyes Kyo wrote:
Fatalitywolf your wishes have been granted - The world turns into a furry paradise. Bunny women are having sex like crazy, minotoars and tigermen fight one another to see whos strongest, dog furries run as politicians faithful to their kind. Life is good for everyone in the animal kingdom .its even better for u befing a wolf was your dream. and liveing for ever is fine but get kinda boreing when every video game that come out is uter crap and being able to tranform into stuff really helps out in your sex life and being to tranform into any eliment u are able to pass trough walls by turing into the ghost element(real thing).
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:57 pm

u hax my results 🇧🇸 you didnt pick what furry you wanted to be, so the genie chose for you

xD

you guys get to have fun soon i think after two more people wish imma post mine down, and you get to pick an outcome for me ;)
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:26 am

Demon Eyes Kyo wrote:
Jarki your wishes have been granted - You get the most amzing light blue "juicy" suit. It makes alot of squeaky noises when you where it and is very wet no matter how much you dry it. Erica Rodriguez does move in next door, but sadly you find out she's a total bitch and wants nothing to do with you, and tends to break into your house and steal your belongings. You've tried to call the cops on her several times but lack any evidence and they tend to take her side. Nothing completes life more then a neighborly fued.

I should've used Caps... than it's a brand and you wouldn't have been able to do anything.

Too bad, Erica Rodriguez is a fuggin' amazing woman, who's been around me and is not at all a bitch, online or in person, and wants everything to do with me. She can't steal my belongings, because I basically consider them hers as well. She doesn't need to break into my house, I would open the door for her at any time, and if she did break in, I wouldn't care. I would never call the cops on her, and I wouldn't ever have a feud with her. Also, you can't now add that it's a DIFFERENT Erica Rodriguez, for you've already granted the wish.

Bish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:30 pm

1. I want the ability to move things with my mind.

2. Universal Peace

3. Empress of the Universe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? Empty

Back to top Go down

If a Genie gave you three wishes...?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: