Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

If a Genie gave you three wishes...?

Go down 
+13
Buckaroo Banzai
Imp
Trig
Synyster Gates
Claude01
Crestine
BunnyHop
Konstantine
fatalitywolf
HellBlaze
Lightning
Z 1
W. Birkin
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:29 pm

Jennifer your wishes have been granted - You are given the ability to move things with your mind, but every waking minute of your life you suffer from massive headaches. The universe is at peace and you are it's leader. But with no more conflict in the universe and your massive headaches several years later you abolish the whole position of "leadership" as it serves no purporse in a utopia. So you step down from office and become one of the regular trillions of happy people in the universe. At least you can get your asprin out of the bathroom from your bed just by thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:05 am

that may be the least depressing thing I have ever seen here so far

go Jennifer!
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:47 am

lol yea couldn't think of a way to knok her wishes down Tongue

1 more and i'll do mine and you all can get your revenge
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:00 pm

Floating in dozens of sentient pieces is cool, but I'll try my luck again.

1. I wish I could change shape at will. Form a flat sheet and being a kite sounds pretty neat right about now.

2. I wish I could heal from any wound. So, this means I can reform back into myself. Instant heal! Woo~

3. I wish for World Peace.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:18 pm

Demon Eyes Kyo wrote:
lol yea couldn't think of a way to knok her wishes down Tongue

1 more and i'll do mine and you all can get your revenge

I beat your system.
Back to top Go down
BunnyHop
Survivor
BunnyHop

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Genie, my friend

All three wishes I have I don't think you can grant it

Frist I wish to be taller
Second I wish for a Good Boyfriend
Third I wish that I dont have the abilty to see spirit.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:14 pm

You have the ability?

Jarki, you be obsessed.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Obsessed? Wat XD
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:24 pm

pest you already made your wishes, but conrats your world turns to communism and everyone is a brain washed sex slave to ensure the speices survives xD
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:28 pm

Bunny Hop your wishes have been granted - The genies makes you 15 feet tall, and you now have to crawl through open doors. You do get a good boyfriend but he is a midget and only 3 feet tall. Height does not matter in your relationship. As for the spirit thing the genie has no idea what you mean so you gives you your own squad of Ghostbusters in case any do pop up.
If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 Ghostbusters--C10104123
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Badass
Badass
Konstantine

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:31 pm

I want a coke.

That's it.

I'm thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:38 pm

Now time for my wishes *cue in the miraculous fanfare of music*

My first wish - For the genie rules to be void (claude had it right Tongue)

My second wish - The genie become my obediant servant and grant me infinite wishes

My third wish - the genie cannot not twist my wishes around on me

and the wishes continue for the rest of my life Tongue

------------------------------

But just to be fun here's three wishes in the the rules boundries

1. To make people do ANYTHING i say, except myself (to avoid mirror reflection commands)

2. To have all the powers from the TV show Dragonball Z, except ones that make me blow up, force me to be powerless for a period of time, or give me some unhuman physical trait like a tail.

3. Immortality, the kind that prevents me from aging any further & survive any attack on my life. (however feeble that attempt is since i could toss them into the sun)

have fun trying to screw me over Tongue
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:45 pm

konstantine your wish has been granted - the genies hands you a refreshing can of coke and asks if theres anthing else. Still thirsty you ask for another bottle of coke. So the Genie give you a bottle of coke and sighs, "anything else you would like now that your thirst has been quenched? Something bigger like a huge bank account in your name, immortality, or the power to transform?" Konstantine looks at the Genie, "O_o. Your right he says i should have thought bigger!" The Genie cheers with approval, "so whats your final wish?" Konstantine looks and him and smiles as he says "I wish for a 24 pack of coke" the Genie *facepalms* and grants his wish then wizzes off, frustrated he wasted 5 minutes watching a buffoon drink a soda...
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:08 am

DEK, easily screwed over!

In light of your newfound powers, the humans revolted! However, they instantly stopped onces you commanded them to, and even started building a monument in your glory. They requested you to give them a showing of your powers, and being the loving, loyal leader you are, you obliged. However, the genie also gave you the power of ignorance and overly dominant feeling of pride from each and every villain in DBZ, and you combine your many powers to show off the might you have obtained, and blow up the entirety of the Earth and the moon.

Awesome, you just blew up the only ones who you had control over. I wonder if aliens watch Dragon Ball Z, or if they exist... Oh well, I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to mull it over in the hundreds of thousands of years it takes you to search for any source of life... if there is any.
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:58 am

D.E. Kyo

The Genie agrees with a menacing grin and grants your wishes. Now you are a god. Anyone and everyone is now your slave and will do nothing more than what you have told them to do. DBZ powers in hand you are what you want yourself to be.

But after only a minute or so, all of the human population died. Because you didn't order your slaves to breathe. Having absolute power to command people is pointless if you didn't have any people to order around. Depressed, you spend decades traveling around the universe trying to find any life form to make them your obedient slaves. Hundreds of years passed and you've finally found an alien life form intelligent enough to follow your biding precisely. But as you came down to their planet and ordered them to give you a root beer float, they couldn't understand what you are saying. You're wondering why wouldn't they follow you. And it became clear, they were aliens and not "people". You only have the power to command human beings. Impatient and hot-tempered, you started yelling and doing outrageous things in front of the aliens. Because of that, the aliens considered you as a threat and started attacking you. With the powers you have now, you quickly wiped the alien race and the planet off the face of the universe. Angry, you started destroying every single thing in the universe itself.

A thousand years passed, you finally realized your stupid mistake. You wander throughout the very empty space, alone and lonely. Depression takes over and you tried to kill yourself. After several attempts you are still alive. Immortality has a sad price, you cannot die.

Congratulations! You are now a sad and lonely insane man floating in outer space.

The genie laughs at your feeble mind while he masturbates in his lamp.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:10 pm

Like the ending.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Lmao Claudes was best. Jarki Ignorance is an emotion not a power Tongue
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:31 pm

D.E.K

The Genie "Hrmm's" in thought for a moment, before sighing. It seems you have him stumped
this time. He grants you your wishes, but to do this, he merges himself with you. You double
over in pain as your mortality is shredded from the inside, and your body drops to the ground
and begins to convulse as sickening and inhuman transformation begins to ravage your body.

Your body grows in length and in mass dramatically. Your fingers become brutal talons, while
your face becomes a long muzzle. Your flesh is replaced by thick green scaly skin. Yes, you've
become of all things, a dragon! Not just any dragon, oh no. You've become Shenlong.

You'll no longer age, you'll no longer die, because, unlike the namekian dragons, you're not
bound to any being. However, the immense power in which you hold is far stronger than anything
imagined! The very fabric of reality begins to come undone. The only way in which you can undo
this, is to divide your power into seven spheres, which are scattered to the far reaches of the world.

If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:t0K1xCvhY5dL8M
Your wish has been granted. Farewell.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Demon Eyes Kyo wrote:
Lmao Claudes was best. Jarki Ignorance is an emotion not a power Tongue

I figure you've watched DBZ, so, I'd figure you'd realize that it was a joke at just HOW ignorant, etc, they were.. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:13 am

1. Immortality (stay around the age of 20 forever)
2. Control human life (if I want to a person to die they die. If I want a person to be resurrected then they shall be)
3. All the knowledge of the world.

If I used these correctly I would be set for forever.
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:51 am

HellBlaze wrote:
Like the ending.

yeah you like that, don't ya?
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:29 pm

Well not really. But i lol''d
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:24 am

Havoc your wishes have been granted - The genie grants your wishes. However a vision of "Death" or the "Reaper" appears in front of you. He reaches out with his hand and touches you on the chest above your heart. You die instanly and your soul comes back out from your body. The Reaper extends in his arms his scythe. You grasp it and are immediatly cloaked in his black robes. The Reaper lets out a laugh as does the genie. You stare with confusion at the two and the Reaper explodes into dust. Puzzled and scared you wonder whats going on. The the genie grants your 3rd wish and you realize you have been turned into death. The genies wisp away and you stand there for a moment, till you realize its your sole duty to control the lives of mortals now.

You begin to ponder out who NEEDS to die in a list and think of ways they should die. As the only Reaper in the world you KNOW you MUST fulfill this task. You spend the rest of eternity controling the life and death of all the people in the world. In the back of your mind you wish someone could take over your new job.

------------------

Birkin that would have been a good one if my wish didn't include "except ones that make me blow up, force me to be powerless for a period of time, or give me some unhuman physical trait like a tail." ;)
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:50 am

and your wish would have come true, had unhuman been a real word. :3 Since it isn't, you
became an eternal dragon, after that all the other wishes collapsed due to reality becoming
unraveled, and I'm really pulling at straws now aren't I? XD
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 am

indeed you are. It's ok Birkn you tried Tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If a Genie gave you three wishes...?   If a Genie gave you three wishes...? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If a Genie gave you three wishes...?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: