Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Athens Mental Health Center

Go down 
+3
Z 1
Konstantine
Warhero30
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Athens Mental Health Center Empty
PostSubject: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:07 am

Welcome to Athens Mental Health Center

Athens Mental Health Center Ridges10

Last edited by Havoc on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:57 am

Scrape... Scrape... Scrape...

Shanon was bored and horny. It wasn't good for him to be bored, or horny. Bad things happened when Shanon had too much free time. But in Athens, free time was the one thing he had in abundance. Free time and malicious intent.

"They'll just find it and take it away again," the voice said, as Shanon continued driving the end of his toothbrush against the cold hard stone beneath his feat.

"I need a shank," Shanon replied.

"You need forethought," the voice scoffed, "They've already stopped giving you writing utensils and anything made of wood. Do you really want them to stop giving you toothbrushes as well? I won't abide your morning breath all day, every day."

Shanon paused for second.

"Don't listen to her," the second voice insisted, "she got us stuck here in the first place. Your craftsmanship could use a little work, though."

Shanon ignored the voices as they argued in his head. The doctor was due any minute...

He smiled.

Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:16 am

William was bored out of his skull. He'd been sweeping the same hallway for about half an hour, in a vain effort to appear busy while not actually doing anything. He hoped it would be enough to keep the doctors of his back.

Sighing, William swept the same patch of tile for about the third time, tempted to just walk out the door. But, if he did that, his Mom would kick him out of the basement. William looked around, then mumbled something obscene to himself. He walked around the corner, to the special cases ward, and started all over again.

He had to make a living somehow.

Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:36 am

"No, David, no one at the hospital watches you sleep.", Jonathan replied, pouring the silly crazed man some juice. John was even considerate enough to move the straw over so Dave could drink in the straitjacket.

"Now, be good and stop giving the orderlies a hard time."

"You're one of them! You're all monsters! I'm not crazy!", Dave shouted as he tried to get to his feet, and there was a considerable amount of cursing as Dave accidentally spilled his juice on himself.

John smiled as he left the brightly lit white room and entered another brightly lit white room. The hallway. He was halfway to nowhere in particular when Mark, an officer on campus, ran up to him out of breath.

"I need your help."

"No, I'm escaping. Leave me alone.", John replied sarcastically. "Why do you need me?"

"Code 3, in the Aldon cell."

"It would appear to me that that's your job, and you're trying to weasel it out on me.", John deduced. "But there would have to be a catch, something like we have a reporter coming today and you need a messy cover up."

"Pretty much.", Mark said, moving aside and letting an orderly with a cart pass.

"Well, if we had half the things Dave says we have, then we could shoot lasers into his brain and cause him to sprout wings and teleport away, like some sort of deranged owl creature.", John said. "Let's go check the security cameras."
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:57 am

"Good morning Dr. Spiridon" chimed the receptionist as he enter dead on 6 o clock.

He walked on past not saying a word, grabbing a chart off of the wall as he did never breaking his stride. He couldn't care less if some low life receptionist wished him to have a good day and he certainly wasn't going to talk to someone who had messed up enough in life that they were just a receptionist unless they could prove themself. He chuckled at the thought of him getting himself an assistant that was a receptionist...though the laughter was just on the inside he'd never actually let out a real laugh such trivial things were for people who didn't view life seriously enough.

Moving on he continued down the hallway looking down at the chart. He had already decided that the best way to use his first day would be to check on all the larger 'guests' staying at Athens.

"Now lets see who is a long term patient" He said to himself as he began to flick through the names and details of every patient.

Reaching Shanon he stopped. "7 years with no chance of ever leaving" he began to make his way to the viewing booth that even the nurses and other staff that weren't full doctors didn't know about. "Yes I believe that would be a good place to start."

He arrived shortly at the viewing booth for Shanon's room and sat down in a chair. He reached into his briefcase and pulled out a notepad. He peered into the room as he watched Shanon attempting to make a weapon out of his tooth brush. Jotting it down he sat back and waited for a doctor or nurse to arrive.

"You will be an interesting specimen won't you" He heard a nurse walk past towards Shanon's room and noted down the time and leaned forward intently watching for the actions of the inpatient.

"Here we go."
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:28 am

Shanon quickly glanced over his shoulder at the tiny camera that hung from the ceiling on the far side of the room.

"Very observant," the voice said, "it's almost like you've been here half your life. Oh wait!"

"Hush, Charlotte" Shanon snorted, inspecting the shank's bite with the tip of his index finger. It drew blood without much effort. He smiled again.

"Remember kid, aim for the Adam's apple," said the second voice.

"At least put your shoes on before you go on a killing spree," Charlotte suggested in a heavy voice. She favored subtlety over brute savagery, and wasn't too fond of what Shanon and Charles were planning. Her style was that of poison and midnight throat-slitting, but Shanon's advantages were limited. She wasn't going to be pleased, either way.

"I personally enjoy the visceral pleasure of feeling a skull give in beneath my heels," Charles mused, "but I agree with Killjoy. Best not to bareback a crusty hooker."

"Suggesting preparation now, are we?" Charlotte laughed, "How very unlike you."

"Piss off, whore. Get your shoes on, boy."

"I was getting to it, fuck." Shanon groaned, slipping the murderbrush into a pocket as he approached his bed on all fours. He was glad the other voices were dormant today. Two made thinking hard enough...

As he fished a few (gotta have a spare) socks out from under the bed, he noted that his clothes were simple and unsuited for the outdoors. He'd be needing replacements. Perhaps an unwilling donor would be able to help him with that... The good doctor wasn't much bigger than him, after all. By the good graces of Satan, he'd managed to avoid being put in a strait jacket. Or rather, he'd proven time and again that he could escape from said jacket. Eventually the staff had just given up trying to deny his arms freedom. Good God, he was horny for ass.

Absentmindedly looking toward the door while donning his socks, he noticed that he was being watched. Busted.

"Fuck."

"Agreed."

"Idiots... Both of you."

Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:39 pm

Alan slowly pulled the car up to the parking lot, admiring the building the lay before him. He parked the car and turned the engine off. Looking around from his seat, he grabbed Mark and Saddy, his trusty pen and note pad and began to start jotting down notes.

The building is mid-Victorian in architecture, an old yet beautiful and impressive isolated house, it is surrounded by an eerie forest giving the institute a slight horror movie feel.

Putting the pen in the note pad and slipping it into his pocket, he took the key out of the car, popped the trunk got out and grabbed his stuff. Looking around he spotted the main entrance and started carrying his stuff to it.

Walking inside, the place was pleasant enough, but for the noises some of the more, lively patients made. He walked up to the receptionist who greeted him with a smile.

"Hello, I'm Alan West, the reporter."

"Oh hello, I'm Charlene, we have been waiting for you, lets see if I can get someone to get your bags to your room for you and give you a quick tour."
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Badass
Badass
Konstantine

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:11 pm

Leah was given the most freedom out of any patient at Athens. In her entire year at Athens, Leah was never once disobedient or unruly. Instead, most of the nurses and orderlies treated her like a little sister. It was hard to not love the sweet little girl who was so friendly to everyone she met.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine."
Leah was skipping through the halls of the main campus. Her sweet voice echoed across the bright white rooms.

"You make me happy, when skies are gray."
She passed a bored janitor who looked at her curiously.

"You'll never know, dear, how much I love you."
Seeing a growing group of doctors and orderlies outside of a patients room, Leah slowed down. The room belonged to a scary male patient that Leah didn't like. He always tried to touch her and she got goosebumps.

Standing next to the cell, Leah looked at Shanon.
"Please don't take my sunshine away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:26 pm

Thomas lay on his bed staring up at the dripping ceiling while the radio in his room lulled Frank Sinatra’s voice softly into the room. Never being fixed, the ceiling in Thomas’ room would always drip the day after a heavy rain.

“Lazy bastards,” he said standing up on the bed and poking the rotting ceiling, “Can’t fix a damn thing in this place..”

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Thomas leapt in fear at the sudden banging on his door and tripped falling face first on the floor.

“Fuck!” he yelled in annoyance, “What the hell do you want!?”

“Don’t speak to me in that manner!” uttered the voice of the female nurse on the other side of the door, “I’ve come to bring you your breakfast!”

“How bout you open up that door and give it to me in person?” said Thomas now standing at the door, gently stroking the peep whole the nurse was probably looking through at the moment.

“You know I can’t do something like that,” said the nurse in a flat voice, “Now stand back.”

Thomas walked to the back of the room and sat on the bed a smile still on his face.

“You know,” said Thomas now staring down at the floor, “I bet you have a beautiful body to match that beautiful voice of yours.”

“I’m flattered..” the nurse said sounding actually disgusted.

The food slid through the door and Thomas listened to the footsteps of the nurse as she slowly walked away.

“Oh,” he said picking up the food and sitting back down on bed, “You’ll be mine one day…”

Thomas reached towards the radio and turned it as high as it could possibly go to annoy those in the cells around him and began singing along in an off key voice.

“Somewhere beyond the sea. She's there watchin' for me. If I could fly like birds on high! Then straight to her arms,” he smiled and closed his eyes, “I'd go sailin'…”

Last edited by Havoc on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Character Sheet
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:48 pm

Spiridon's looked up from his notes as he began to hear singing coming from the corridor. Looking out of the door he noticed a young girl skipping along the corridor before slowing with a slight look of fear on her face as she approached Shanon's room. He flicked through the patient chart to discover that she was indeed one of the people staying here.

"Hmm I wasn't expecting to see anyone that young." He mumbled to himself "or for that matter a patient being allowed to roam freely."

He joted down notes about her attitude both normally as well as the facts about her being allowed to roam freely and that she either feared or just disliked Shanon. Remembering details from Shanon's chart as well as what he had recently witnessed he couldn't blame her. Most adults couldn't truly understand the magnificence of the insane let alone a simple child.

As she came nearer he asked her in as nice a voice as he could put on. "Hey young lady do they often let you wonder around here on your own?"

"This should have been listed on the charts" he thought to himself. "Which incompetant buffoon thought that such a trivial amount of infomation was all that should have been noted."
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:18 pm

"Hey look, that reporter guy is here.", John announced, looking over the entrance cameras. "And look, that patient is naked!"

"I honestly don't care.", Mark replied, lighting a cigarette.

"He's in the break room, taking off his socks now.", John said. "His boxers are hanging off a ceiling fan. I'm pretty sure that's unsanitary."

"Why can't I ever rest!?", Mark moaned, pocketing a taser. The door made a loud scrapping sound as he left.

John took a sip from his juice cup, then shuddered. He wasn't sure what 'juice' it even was. The Cafeteria stocked it, and he had to give it to patients. It calmed him down, so it had to have some sort of drug in it.

"Fuck it.", John said, pressing the record button. What happened next in Shanon's room would be caught on film. With that, he left towards the Aldon room.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:27 pm

"He left... Maybe he didn't see anything incriminating," Charles muttered as the face disappeared from the tiny observation window.

"Ooooh, is the murderous voice afraid of getting caught?" Charlotte mocked. Shanon could almost hear her nonexistent eyes rolling in her nonexistent sockets.

"Piss off, whore," Charles growled.

"You've said that already..."

"Shut up, both of you," Shanon snapped, lacing up his shoes, "you've no idea how horny I am right now... Horny for ass and tits."

"Charlie, sometimes I hate our host," Charlotte sighed, "He has even less focus than you do... Well, for the important things, anyway."

"At least he's not as bad as Rapey Rick," Charles said as Shanon went to peer out the observation window.

"Thank god that one's asleep today."

"He's coming," Shanon said with a smile. He could hear the footsteps. Any second now, he knew he'd see the good doctor's shadow edging around the corner.

"You sure today's the day?" Charlotte asked, almost sounding worried. "We don't exactly have a plan..."

"Seven years is a long time-" Shanon muttered.

"But eight is even longer," Charles finished.

"Precisely. I never was very patient."

"Dumbest of fucks..."

Ignoring Charlotte and turning on his heels, Shanon strode over to his bed and neatly sat down on the edge. Slipping a hand into his pocket, he stroked his ticket to freedom. It was him and brushy against the world, now.

God he was horny.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:09 am

As John approached Aldon's cell, several things were happening. Troop the cop was stuffing a metal sheet under his vest for some added protection, Doctor Spiridon was prepping a cocktail to knock Aldon out, and Leah was wandering around.

'She doesn't need to see this.', John thought to himself, taking a dollar out of his wallet.

"Leah, why don't you go get a candy bar out of the break room.", John offered, waving the dollar between his fingers. She took the dollar, and walked off. She stopped around the corner and kept watching.

"Shanon Aldon, you are in possession of a sharp, knife-like device. Please slide it through your food slot or we will enter.", another psychologist said through the door. There was no answer.

"I have heard of the strength of madmen, and I know him to be mad.", John said to himself, awaiting the inevitable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:15 pm

BENJAMIN

Benjamin swallowed down the last of his whiskey listening to the soothing sounds of Mozart’s Serenade No. 3. The reporter would be arriving soon and he wanted to enjoy every second of his last moments of a stress free environment before being interrogated down by a man with pen and paper.

His room was covered with treasures from around the world over; golden swords with jeweled hilts, paintings from artists long gone, and carved statues from tribes extinct. The room was beautiful and had enough value to buy the entire facility ten times over. Benjamin had a story for every piece as well and enjoyed telling them though he never got the chance. Without family the only people to visit were staff of the facility and though they were like family you can choose if you want to visit family.

Benjamin reached out to the table beside him and pressed down a button on a machine.

“Susan,” he spoke out.

“Yes sir?” replied a voice.

“Today is Thomas’ visit with his psychologist,” he began, “Shanon’s as well.”

“Yes sir,” said the voice, “Were in the works of obtaining a lethal weapon from Shanon. He sharpened a toothbrush and has plans on using it we believe.”

“Does he now?” Benjamin said enthusiastically, “Well we can’t have that..”

Benjamin chuckled a moment and pressed back down on the machine.

“After obtaining said weapon take away all toothbrushes from Shanon,” he began, “He will just have to make do with mouthwash for some time.

“Yes sir,” said the voice, “Oh, and the visitor has arrived sir.”

“When did he arrive?”

“Just a few minutes ago, sir. He is still waiting in the lobby.”

“Tell Mr. Marston to report there as well,” said Benjamin grabbing a cigar, “He’ll be showing around our guest.. the floors are clean enough I believe.”

“Yes sir.”

Benjamin stood up, put on his jacket, lit his cigar, and headed towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:39 pm

William was just finishing up, for the third time, the special cases ward, when a nurse came walking up to him. Acting like he was pleasantly surprised, William looked up. She came up, and said, "Will, Benjamin wants you to show the reporter around."

Nodding in acknowledgment, William tiredly put away the broom, watching as a doctor and several security guards ran past him. He chuckled, thinking, Shanon must be up to his old tricks. I hope they record him getting tazed.

Shanon walked briskly through the corridors, dodging busy doctors and exasperated nurses. Eventually, he made his way into the Reception Area, where he spotted a weedy looking guy with a notebook. Deciding that this was the reporter, William walked up to him, hoping he wouldn't be a boring douchebag.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:08 pm

Alan watched from his spot by the desk as the group of people went past, they all seemed to be prepping for something and all seemed to be acting like professionals, he made mental note to add this to his note pad.

He then saw a man he assumed was an orderly walk up so Alan offered him his hand.

"Hi, I'm Alan, Alan West with the tribune."
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:50 am

Charlotte sighed, having long since accepted their horrid failure as an inevitability, "At least you tried... Albeit shoddily."

"Remember, kid! Go for the throat! They need that to breathe!" Charles shouted, utterly undaunted, mostly because it wouldn't be him getting tazed. Success or failure, at least he'd have something to laugh about come tomorrow.

"No, don't go for the throat!" Charlotte hissed, "Or at least go for the balls. Then it isn't attempted murder."

"Piss off, whore!"

"Stop saying that!"

Shanon gritted his teeth in annoyance, trying to think.

Knock knock knock, went the door again. A muffled voice repeated its previous demand.

"No, they'll not take you," Shanon muttered, taking out his murderbrush and petting the bristles with his index finger, "So very horny..."

Knock knock knock.

Growling, Shanon slid up beside the door, just out of view to those outside. "Yes, why don't you come inside?" he suggested in a fairly demented tone, "Good idea! Bring some big-bootied shemale bitches with you, and we'll have a titty-slappin' circle-jerk!"

"Buh?"

There was no answer. Any second now...

Then there was a flapping noise, and Shanon knew he was in trouble.

"What are you doing?!" The owl demanded as it landed on the sill, outside the iron bars of his only window, "Behave, you stupid faggot!! Shit's not ready!!"

"Leave me alone!!" Shanon shouted at the thing only he could see (or hear, coincidentally.)

"I will kick your fucking ass!!" The owl shouted, struggling to fit through the cold bars. Alas, it was too fat.

"Bring it on, you bird fucker!" Shanon roared, brandishing his mighty toothbrush.

"Oh fudge, I think he's gone insane... Insaner... Moreso insane..." Charles mused, preparing to laugh at the incoming taze.

"I hate all of you."

Shanon was a ball of explosive sexual emotion, like a highly combustible dildo in an arsonist's vagina. He just wanted to tear something apart and have sex with it... And boy was that owl attractive. If only it was less angry and more afraid...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK, went the door again, "You've got twenty seconds to surrender your weapon," came a muffled voice.

"Throat! Go for the throat!" Charles demanded. Remaining silent, Charlotte finally decided to piss off.

"For the love of GOD!!" screamed the owl, calming down just enough to gather its thoughts, "If they have to move you to an even higher security room, then our plan is FUCKED!! Give up the goddamn toothbrush!!"

A single tear rolled down Shanon's cheek. "B-but the big-bootied bit-"

"DO IT!!!" Interrupted the agitated avian.

With a sniffle, Shanon suppressed his raging erection and slid the murderbrush out the feeding hole. With a hollow click, his sexual machinations exploded into dust.

"Good boy..." growled the owl.

And then it was gone, and Shanon was curled up in the fetal position, mourning the unexpected failure of his amazing penis. At some point, he had gotten naked and bitten off his left pinky finger.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:14 am

Spiridon noticed that Shanon had indeed decided to give up his hand-made weapon willingly. He went back into the viewing room and went over the tapes to see if he could find out if anything had changed to make Shanon give up his weapon. He rewound the video a short while and watched intently. He noticed that there seemed to be two people that Shanon was talking to. However near the end just as the security had prepared to barge in the tone of Shanon changed. It seemed that a third voice had joined in with talking to Shanon.

"Hmm I wonder just how many voices are inside that head of yours." He said softly as he made more notes. "Well I guess you will be an interest specimen."

He finished his notes and after checking no-one was coming in he used a memory stick to copy all of the video from the past few days. Mabye later he could grasp something. He made his way out of the room and began his walk down the corridor towards the reception while he began to flick through the chart again to see who he would pop in on next.
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:00 am

Jeffrey had just finished talking with his last patient for the morning and had made his way to the nurses' desk where the nurse working there greeted him.

"Good afternoon Mr.Fink"

"Why hello there Delilah. Could you please hand me the files of my patients for today?"

"Here you go. Watch out for Shanon though he's a real troublemaker I just saw a few orderlies heading towards his room."

"I read his file while I'm eating."

Jeffrey then made his way down to the cafeteria and and reviewed the files. He read all of his files. Jeffrey was intrigued particularly with Shanon's. Mainly what happened was Jeffrey and talk to the patients and he would then explain what kind of treatment he recommended to the psychologist who would then look the patient over. Usually patients don't need to visit a psychologist more than once. Jeffrey finished his lunch and went down the hall towards Shanon's room.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Badass
Badass
Konstantine

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:24 am

Leah ignored the old man with the doctor coat. He didn't look nice.

More doctors were surrounding the door to Shanon's room. Strange noises could be heard inside. Leah started getting scared. She felt like she couldn't move. Something was telling her to go closer to Shanon.

"Leah, why don't you go get a candy bar out of the break room."

Leah liked Doctor Harker. He really cared about the people in the building. For some reason, Leah also felt that John needed to be here. He was a sick person too, just like Shanon.

"Thank you!" Leah smiled enthusiastically as she took the dollar.

Halfway to the snack machines, Leah heard more noise coming from Shanon's room. She stopped and hid behind the corner.

Slowly, Leah walked back to Doctor Harker. Pulling on his coat, John turned around.
"They want him to kill you."
"Excuse me, Leah?"
"The voices."
"Leah, did you hear Shanon?"
"Wait... he's going to give it up."
"Give what up-"

John was interrupted by a quiet ding as a sharpened toothbrush slid to the other side of the door.

Turning around, John saw Leah skip ahead with the dollar in hand.

Happy again, Leah resumed singing and skipping through the wards. Running into Doctor Fink, she stopped.
"Look Doctor Fink! I got a dollar!"
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:55 am

John watched as Leah walked away. Something was odd about her, but he couldn't diagnose it.

"Good job men.", John said to the others. "That was only highly destructive."

The group was thinning now, but John had to remain to fill out the paperwork, and do all the forms, and watch someone sew Shanon's finger back on or do it himself. A brace would need to be worn over his finger for about a month...

This all gave John a headache. When noone was looking, he took a swig from his flask, then stuffed it back into an inner jacket pocket.
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:03 pm

"Well that's great Leah well off you go then" He said to Leah as she skipped towards the vending machine.

Jeffrey walked up to John

"What the hell happened here?" said Jeffrey noticing the the crowd that was dispersing

"Uh, Shanon made a shank out of a sharpened toothbrush. I'm thinking of not allowing to have any more toothbrushes because of this."

"Oh, let the poor bastard have some freedom he's been stuck here for years this kind of treatment is bound to drive any man insane."

"He just threatened to kill an orderly and asked to have a "have a titty-slappin' circle-jerk"!

"Whoa there calm down I'll go talk with and see if I can try to calm him down enough to take him outside"

"Outside?! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Don't worry I'll give him a straight jacket. That's all you psychologists do is pump 'em full of meds until they're so drugged out they can't even think. I actually talk to him and try to establish a relationship. No patient is uncureable, John. Now if you'll excuse me."

Jeffrey walked into the room after the orderlies had straight-jacketed Shanon.

"Good afternoon, Shannon."
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Instantly, Shanon's hysteria disappeared. A strange calm set in.

The voices went silent... It was just him now.

"Oh dear, not another one of these..." he mumbled to himself, realizing he was in a strait jacket yet again. His left hand, though restrained, was protruding from a small opening in said jacket. His pinky finger hurt quite a bit, or rather, the stump did. Beside him, a nurse was working diligently to sterilize and re-attach his finger. The last rebellious part of him was disappointed that they didn't haul him off to a hospital, where he might come across another chance to escape.

But... Then he realized that this basically WAS a hospital. Actually, he couldn't remember why he'd bitten off his finger in the first place. It'd just seemed like a good idea at the time. Also, he didn't remember putting his pants back on, either.

Damn staff. They never respected his nudity.

"There," the nurse said, wrapping his newly-attached pinky up in plaster, "That'll do until the doctor (of the medical variety, not mental,) returns from his holiday."

"Great," Shanon muttered as the nurse zipped his hand back up in the strait jacket. He still couldn't feel his pinky past the stump where he'd bitten it off. Apparently, fixing the nerves was Dr. O'lambert's job.

Sitting up indian-style on the floor as the nurse turned to leave, Shanon noted that she was fuckable... And edible... Maybe with a dash of garlic, and some basil?

Shaking his head, the crazed lad tried to rein his thoughts in.

"Good afternoon Shanon," said a man who he wasn't familiar with. Whoever he was, his ass was too square for Shanon's lusts.

"For you, maybe," he smiled from his place on the floor, "looks like you get to live another day. Might I ask what you want?"
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 pm

Nodding, William said, "Hey, I'm Will Marston. I'm just an orderly, so I guess I'll give you a quick tour, if thats alright with you?"

Picking up a suitcase, Will beckoned Alan to follow him. He took him through the courtyard, to the Staff Residential buildings, where multiple buildings stood to house the different members of the staff. William led him to the grander one meant for the Psychologists. Looking around, William said, "Ya, this is a great place. If ya get hungry, the cafeteria is usually open, so you can grab a quick bite. Just make sure to eat from the staff room only."

Setting the bag down, Will, motioned to the last room on the first floor, room 160. "Welp, this is your room." William said, making a vague ta da gesture. "If ya need anything, my rooms just around the corner, or you cna ask just about anyone else that aint in a straitjacket."

William nodded, then went to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:48 pm

"I just want to talk with you, Shanon. I'm not here to give you medicine or take away anything from you i just wan to talk and as a show of good faith they have allowed me to give you a special surprise when we're done but that's only if you talk with me. Okay?"

Shanon nodded

"Okay then. Now tell me about the voices you hear in your head."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center Empty

Back to top Go down

Athens Mental Health Center
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next