Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Athens Mental Health Center

Go down 
+3
Z 1
Konstantine
Warhero30
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

Athens Mental Health Center - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:16 am

Shanon glared up at the strange man with the unfuckable buttocks. "Just the ones in my head?" He asked, slowly growing irate. He heard many voices on a regular basis, but four of them only seemed to exist in his mind. Then there were others, like Trigger : The Thugnusty Owl of Purple Land. Ones like him existed outside his head, but were likely no less imaginary. Though Shanon couldn't hear any of the four internal voices at the moment, he decided to go with what they'd likely be telling him if they were around.

Shanon tilted his head to the side, "One wants me to hop out of this strait jacket and bite your trachea out." Then, bobbing his head to the other side, "One wants me to hop out of this strait jacket, smash your head into the wall until your skull breaks, then fuck the hole... And the third wants me to hop out of this strait jacket, then piss and shit all over an orange unicorn." Shanon blinked a couple of times, then smiled. "The last one, however, just wants me to be a good boy until an opportunity presents itself for me to kill you all..."

Laughing, Shanon stood up.

"Looks like I'll be listening to Charlotte... What's my surprise? I hope it's incredibly sexual. We inpatients tend not to score much pussy."
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:48 pm

"Your surprise is that they have allowed me to take you outside for half an hour. Now don't try any funny business or else i will be forced to sedate you and our sessions will end. Please note that I am the only one to show any compassion towards you. By the way my name is Jeffery Fink"

Jeffrey then signaled two orderlies to come in and cuff Shanon's feet together afterward a orderly handed him a sedative and a taser gun he also told him that there would be two orderlies following them while they were outside.

Jeffrey then put on his jacket and kept the two items in his pocket.

"Alright then shall we start?" asked Jeffrey as he made his way to the door.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:50 pm

"Gay!" Shanon groaned, having never possessed much patience for being restrained in a non-BDSM sort of scenario.

"Whatever. Lead the way, Jinkies. Get it? J. Fink? Jink? Jinkies?"

He received no answer.

"Well, I thought it was clever..."

"You thought wrong," Charlotte scoffed. "Leave the bad jokes to Rick. You're not cute enough to get away with it."

"Oh, you're back." Shanon said out loud, frowning. "I was enjoying my alone time. Go away."

"Such a charmer..."

Shanon snorted. "I try." Then, turning back to Jinkies, he apologized sexually for the interruption. Or he would have, had his crotch not been on lockdown.

"Have we escaped yet? What's the body count?" Charles demanded, out of nowhere.

"The retarded owl talked us out of that plan, remember?" Charlotte hissed.

"Oh. Gay."

"That's what I said, too." Shanon laughed. He hoped his talking to himself wasn't upsetting Jinkies overmuch. He hadn't been outside in several months, and was rather looking forward to the prospect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:37 pm

BENJAMIN

“Ah!” said Benjamin turning around at the opening door having been looking at a painting, “I thought you too would never arrive!”

Benjamin walked towards the two men; both appearing shocked he had been in the room.

“Mr. Alan West is it? It’s good to finally put a body with a name.”

Benjamin stopped for a second reaching into his pocket, pulling out both a cigar and a match. After lighting the cigar he began once again.

“As you probably already know my name is Benjamin Hoover,” he began, “I act as the overseer of this facility to assure that all is running smoothly at all points in time. Though some people may feel differently about the insane, I still see them as capable human beings who deserve to be accepted and respected just as any other.”

He reached down into his jacket pocket and pulled out a small device.

“I do however accept the fact that the insane can be more prone to violence than the common man and are thusly more dangerous,” he said holding a taser in his hand, “That is why I am giving you this. I hope that you will never have to use it but I would prefer I guest not find himself in a life and death situation without a means of defense.”

Benjamin’s eyes drifted down to the bag that Mr. West had been carrying.

“I do hope for the patients’ sake you didn’t pack any LETHAL weapons,” he began, “To harm them in any way would be a monstrosity and simply unallowed… But were are my manners? I assume you and Mr. Marston over there have already become acquainted? Wonderful! Mr. Marston here will be both your guide and guardian during your stay at Athens. If you have any questions I’m sure Mr. Marston will be glad to answer them. If he doesn’t have the answers you need feel free to seek me out at any time.”

Benjamin smiled and turned his eyes to Mr. Marston and looked down at his clock.

“Mr. Warren is scheduled for his weekly visit to the psychologist today,” began Benjamin, “Mr. Johnson however left rather abruptly yesterday using his two weeks vacation saying ‘he had to get away from this place’. I need you to find another psychiatrist to play the role of Mr. Johnson and then go fetch Mr. Warren for said doctor.”

Benjamin began to walk towards the door to leave but stopped in his tracks remembering something.

“Oh yes,” he said reaching into his jacket once again pulling out a cigar that he handed to Mr. Marston, “This may come in handy. Also, Mr. Warren rather enjoys taking walks outside when he meets with his psychologist. It will be required for his feet and hands to be bound as a precaution.”

With that Benjamin took his leave heading back to his office.
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:54 pm

Jeffrey was walking next to Shanon along the garden which the more sane patients of Athens worked on every week. Today it was empty except for him, Shanon, and two orderlies following them close behind. It was overcast and it looked like it was about to rain. Jeffrey figured he would finish his session with Shanon and finish the rest of his appointments.

"Shannon, how long has it been since you've been outside? I'd figure you would be more happy about this."

Jeffrey wanted to get to know more about Shanon. He was curious and wanted to know about the different voices in Shanon's head he had so many questions and so little time.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:11 pm

The empty bottle smashed against the wall sending glass shrapnel across the room. John sat with another whiskey bottle, his hair a mess, and reaking of alcohol.

He said a couple of things, but they made no sense. Then he blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:16 pm

William nodded, then gently put the cigar in his shirt pocket. William motioned toward Alan, then exited the suite. After leaving the building with Alan in tow, Will took out a cigarette, lighting, hoping it would calm him down.

After taking a long drag, Will looked toward Alan, then said, "Sorry. I don't like going into the high security wards... Some of those guys are fucked up. But, ah well, I gotta show ya a good time."

Taking out the cigar, Will pondered lighting it up, but decided against it. For all he knew, the thing was drugged.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:03 pm

"No no noooo," Shanon said, as he and the doctor strolled down a neatly-kept path. For being totally fucking insane, many of the inpatients here were surprisingly good at landscaping. "You invited me out on this little date, so I get to ask the first question.

"Outside! We're outside! Escape immediately!" Charles hissed in Shanon's head.

"We're tied up, goofbag..." Charlotte said, clearly not amused at the thought.

"Never stopped us before..."

Indeed, it hadn't. Shanon had become quite the escape artist during his stay at Athen's, and would likely be able to escape his bonds in a matter of seconds. The guards, however, would be on his ass with tasers and nightsticks in even less time than that.

"Sooooo," Shanon purred, rolling his head toward the doctor, "tell me about yourself. Have you ever had an imaginary friend? Perhaps plural?"

As they went, Shanon noticed a young female inpatient with hedge-clippers, tending a bush. She was staring at him in abject horror.

If he'd had the use of his hands, Shanon would have blown a kiss to her. He didn't know her name, but he did know that she'd been a virgin before she came to Athens.

"There's the bitch that got our free-roam privileges revoked," Charles laughed. "Wave at her."

"We're still tied up..."

"Piss off, whore."
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:46 am

"No i never had an imaginary friend but it was hard for me to pretend that someone was there that actually wasn't" Jeffrey said as they walked past a clearly afraid patient. "Now it's time for you to answer my question "How long has it been since you have been outside?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athens Mental Health Center   Athens Mental Health Center - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Athens Mental Health Center
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2