Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

I think that Resident Evil 6 is important enough to be here.

Go down 
+6
Demon Eyes Kyo
Peng
Pest02
Austin Powers
Buckaroo Banzai
Wesker
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

I think that Resident Evil 6 is important enough to be here. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think that Resident Evil 6 is important enough to be here.   I think that Resident Evil 6 is important enough to be here. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Thursday, September 15'th, 2011 at the Tokyo Game Show, Resident Evil 6 became official.

http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/resident-evil-news/more-resident-evil-6-details-screens/

http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/resident-evil-news/resident-evil-6-is-now-official/

Ok so far the only things we know for sure are that the game is going to be heavily related
to the upcoming 3DS title Revelations, and that "Bio-Organic Weapons have taken over."

Now if you read the first link you'll hear a lot of unconfirmed rumors. These rumors paint
the game's story line in a similar light to that of Resident Evil: Extinction. Let that settle for
a second.

The rumors states that that the game will take place in Canada. B.O.W's have taken over
the world, and given that the new virus in Revelations is water-based, it makes sense that
water would be scarce...

Supposedly, classic enemies will return but possibly in new ways. The old camera system
will come back, but it'll be in a more "cinematic manner", and supposedly Jill and Leon are
partners.

The only reason im giving these rumors any serious thought is because the trailer that was
sent in with the information turned out to be the exact one that was released at the tokyo
game show, which gives it more than enough credit to make me a bit worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think that Resident Evil 6 is important enough to be here.   I think that Resident Evil 6 is important enough to be here. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:01 pm

Get off my lands, Resident Evil!
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: I think that Resident Evil 6 is important enough to be here.   I think that Resident Evil 6 is important enough to be here. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:39 pm

D:< Your land is apparently the only land inhabitable anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think that Resident Evil 6 is important enough to be here.   I think that Resident Evil 6 is important enough to be here. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:41 pm

We never said we wanted you!
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: I think that Resident Evil 6 is important enough to be here.   I think that Resident Evil 6 is important enough to be here. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:54 pm

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GODDAMN I AM HAPPY

LEON AND JILL?!

OLD CAMERA ANGLES?!

VIRUSES, AND NOT FUCKING PLAGAS?!

CANADA?!!!!

I CAME HARD. SO VERY HARD.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: I think that Resident Evil 6 is important enough to be here.   I think that Resident Evil 6 is important enough to be here. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Yes, get your hopes and expectations high, then when they shatter you will plummet into despair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think that Resident Evil 6 is important enough to be here.   I think that Resident Evil 6 is important enough to be here. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I think that Resident Evil 6 is important enough to be here.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2