Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy) Empty
PostSubject: Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy)   Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:06 pm

And so it begins...

The end of a hellish day was coming for Joshua. It had been the busiest day in the ER for as long as anyone could remember. Swarms of people running in, all of them with large open wounds. He was treating one such patient in a room when all hell broke loose.
He had been hearing some yelling in the hallways and waiting rooms for a while. But he had figured it was just due to the nurses being stressed. But than the patient had, out of nowhere, made a lunge for his throat. Joshua stabbed the stitching needle in the man's arm in a panic. The man didn't even flinch, and he made another grab for Joshua. He managed to scramble away from his patient by falling over. He got himself up quickly and backed into the drawers at the edge of the small room.
He pulled one open at random. It contained sanitized scalpels.

Joshua grabbed one in each hand, and turned his attention back to his rapidly approaching patient.

What will you do...?
- Look for survivors.
- Stand and fight!
- Run like hell.
- Jump out of that window over there. (2nd story)
- Search for a tier 1 weapon.
- Search for a tier 2 weapon.
- Search for a tier 3 weapon.
- Search for a tier 4 weapon.
- Search for a tier 5 weapon.
- Search for anything that might be of use.

:Hp4:

Inventory...
- Scalpel (Tier 1 weapon)
-
-
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy)   Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Run like hell!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy)   Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:03 pm

And so, I ran like hell. Not my proudest moment, but I had no intention of dying on a Tuesday. Luckily my path was clear, except for the occasional person heading in the opposite direction and looking at me like some sort of loon.

Then I came upon a split in the hallway. I'd been working here for quite awhile though, so I knew where I was going.

What will you do...?
- Head left to the elevator that takes you down to the parking garage, and your car.
- Head up the stairs to the roof.
- Head right for the fire escape that will take you out back.
- Change of heart! Head back and see if you can rescue anyone.
- Try to gather people to your cause.
- Kill indiscriminately.

Inventory...
-
-
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy)   Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:30 pm

Search for anything that might be of use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy)   Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:39 pm

Deciding it best not to go unprepared, I quickly scanned the area for supplies. Finding none, I ducked into a nearby supply closet, where I found some disinfectant and gauze. Pocketing my find, I rushed back out, only to discover one of the insane people that had just tried to maim me.

In lieu of myself, he was now ripping out Mrs. Pennyworth's throat instead. Throwing aside the unfortunate nurse, he then turned his attentions on me.

What will you do...?
- Appeal to his sense of reason.
- Bribe him monetarily.
- Bribe him sexually.
- Aim for the head.
- Aim for the arm.
- Aim for the torso.
- Aim for the leg.
- Escape left to the elevator that takes you down to the parking garage, and your car.
- Escape up the stairs to the roof.
- Escape right to the fire escape that will take you out back.

Inventory...
- Gauze and disinfectant (Healing item)
-
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy)   Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:30 am

Go and attack him. Aim for the arm.

(omg this is intense!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy)   Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Like something out of a ninja movie, I brandished my tiny little blades and jumped at my pursuer like some sort of angry monkey. Not quite wanting to kill him, I instead knocked the crazed man to the ground, and jabbed my scalpel into his shoulder blade, using my weight to dislodge it from the socket with a grisly pop.

In response, the man tried to flail at me with his other arm, but I quickly rolled away and jumped to my feet. The man was up almost as fast, and I saw (With some deal of satisfaction) that his left arm hung limply to his side. I had been careful to harm him in a way that both disabled him without being difficult to repair. I WAS a doctor, after all.

The only thing is, he didn't respond to it at all like a normal person would. If he felt any pain, then he certainly didn't show it. Instead, he came at me again, with a face that meant murder.

What will you do...?
- Aim for the head.
- Aim for the OTHER arm.
- Aim for the torso.
- Aim for the leg.
- Escape left to the elevator that takes you down to the parking garage, and your car.

Inventory...
-
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy)   Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:34 pm

Aim for the head. Time to kill this foo'.Cheesy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy)   Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:09 am

Suddenly forgetting my Hippocratic Oath, I attacked the man again, hoping to rip a hole in his neck. However, the guy violently spasm'd at the last second, causing me to miss. As a result, I almost received a nasty counter-attack to my own neck. Luckily, I was able to duck away before the guy could close in on me.

Backing off several feet, I held my weapon up again in a defensive position, reconsidering my options. From behind my foe, I could see several similarly-deranged people rapidly approaching.

"Dammit."

What will you do...?
- Aim for the head.
- Aim for the OTHER arm.
- Aim for the torso.
- Aim for the leg.

Inventory...
-
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy)   Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:11 am

Escape right to the fire escape that will take you out back1!!! Teim to make my getaway!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy)   Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:03 pm

"Bump this shit!" I declared, shoving my way out of the fire-escape-door. Never having come this way before, I was expecting some sort of stairwell. Instead, I was literally outside of the building, on one of those unsafe metal railings you often saw on the side of apartment complexes.

The platform shook and creaked in a rather frightening manner. I guess nobody ever bothered to keep it in good order... I just hoped it'd stay stuck to the wall.

What will you do...?
- Go back inside.
- Climb up the ladder, towards the roof.
- Climb down the ladder, towards the ground.
- Walk along the platform and go through one of the windows.

Inventory...
-
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy)   Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:38 pm

Climb down the ladder!!!!1ONE
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy)   Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:31 am

Quickly descending the ladder, I hit the ground in no time at all. Somehow, amazingly, the ladder had held.

However, the folks pursuing me weren't as lucky. In a matter of seconds, they trudged out the fire escape as well.

However, the lot of them were far too heavy, and the railing detached from the wall with rusty creak. Stepping out of the way, I watched as they all fell to their deaths thirty feet below.

Or so I thought.

One by one, they all began to stand back up. By the looks of them, they still meant to rip me apart.

Meanwhile, more and more people were stepping out of the fire escape, only to fall to the concrete below. However, none of them were deterred for long by the seemingly-fatal fall.

"I'm being chased by indestructible morons. Great." I muttered as the nearest one began to draw close.

What will you do...?
- Run down the alley, toward the street.
- Run down the alley, toward the parking lot.
- Run through the back door, into the building next to you.
- Hop into one of those big dumpsters for cover.
- Aim for the head.
- Aim for the arm.
- Aim for the torso.
- Aim for the leg.

Inventory...
-
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy)   Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:27 am

Run through the back door, into the building next to you.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy)   Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:31 pm

As they began to drawn near, I began to flee. Turning on my heels, I barged through some unknown door, into a building. However, what I was met with was darkness, a long hallway, and something red and sinister at the end of it.

With a blood-curdling shriek, it began to hobble towards me, throwing its limbs in every direction. Death danced in its eyes.

All the same, it seemed better to battle one, rather than forty.

What will you do...?
- Go back outside, and run down the alley, toward the street.
- Go back outside, and rune down the alley, toward the parking lot.
- Go back outside, and run through the back door, into the building next to you.
- Go back outside, and hop into one of those big dumpsters for cover.
- Bar the door, and then go aim for the head.
- Bar the door, and then go aim for the arm.
- Bar the door, and then go aim for the torso.
- Bar the door, and then go aim for the leg.
- Aim for the head.
- Aim for the arm.
- Aim for the torso.
- Aim for the leg.

Inventory...
-
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy)   Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:12 pm

Bar the door, and than aim for the head.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy)   Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:28 pm

Turning, I made to bar the door, lest my pursuers catch me from behind. The lock was simple enough; just a big metal handle that you could slide over the door to prevent it from opening.

However, when I turned back around to face the immediate foe, I discovered him to be a mere foot away. I could smell his putrid breath, and could almost look past his milky white eyes. And then he struck.

He hit me with a backhanded-swing, but with his palm twisted forward, causing his jagged claws to bite painfully into my face as he smashed me.

The world went red, and I hit the floor in a daze. My face seared with with an aganizing pain I had never felt before. I suspected my nose was broken as well.

It honestly was not pleasant.

What will you do...?
- Unbar the door and GTFO!
- Hop back up, and then go aim for the head.
- Hop back up, and then go aim for the arm.
- Hop back up, and then go aim for the torso.
- Hop back up, and then go aim for the leg.
- Aim for the head.
- Try to run past him.
- Play dead.

:Hp3:

Inventory...
-
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy)   Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Angry

Get your ass up, and than strike dat mofo in the head region!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy)   Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor Two : Joshua Staples (Pengy)
Page 1 of 1