Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The Clue: Sign in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The Clue: Sign in Empty
PostSubject: The Clue: Sign in   The Clue: Sign in EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:43 pm

Two figures moved slowly down the dusty, dingy hall. One was a female, and bore the uniform of the Perkins County Police Department. The other wore an old brown boat that trailed along his legs.

"Richter, stay close.", Annette whispered, unholstering her gun. With a flashlight in one hand, and her glock in another she proceeded slowly down the hall. "See anything?"

Richter shielded his eyes when Annette flashed him with her light. "I see a bright light. Jesus? Is that you?"

"Don't be sarcastic.", she said. "I am a cop, I will arrest you for breaking and entering into this house."

He shrugged her off. Something moved down the hall. He reached slowly into his coat, and rested his hand on his revolver. Annette nervously raised her gun, forgetting all the training the police academy trained her for.

"JESTERS!", Richter shouted, grabbing Annette and throwing her into a nearby room before shooting at figures that had appeared at the end of the hall.

"J...Jest...ers?", Annette asked herself shakily. The door to Richter and the monsters was unable to be opened. Annette used all of her strength, but couldn't open the door. Hand to hand fighting could be heard on the other side, with occasional sounds of metal clinging against metal.

Annette picked up her flashlight and her gun and aimed at the door when a rustle behind her made her turn around. Something hidden in the corner shuffled, and stood up.

"Amanda, is that you? I am Officer Tess. I'm here to get you.", Annette said. "You're safe now."

The door flung open and Richter stood there for a moment. Two corpses lay bloodied and smeared along the ground behind him. Bullet casings and a lead pipe lay outside the door. Richter fired two shots into the noisy corner before Annette could stop him.

"Jesters. They favor to hide behind masks rather than show their hidious face. They don't look all that bad.", Richter said, dragging the body from the corner. It was a young woman, roughly thirty. She had on a drama mask, which Richter removed to show a burned and decaying face.

"Oh my god....", Annette whispered, gagging at the sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clue: Sign in   The Clue: Sign in EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:08 pm

You live in a small city in Perkins County. The city has a hospital, a pitiful little police station, three residential areas, an old mansion on a hill above the city, and a few other mundane establishments. There have been a string of mutilations lately, mainly among the outer reaches of the city. An old mansion, belonging to some family that history has forgot, seems a good place to start looking. Of the twenty bodies, seven had body parts missing that were found strung along the gates.

Two years ago the housekeeper, Victor Pasel, complained that someone was breaking into the house at night. By the time the police arrived, Victor was missing and the front door was torn to shreds. Signs showed that something didn't break in, it broke out. The police declared that a pack of dogs had been locked in the house and had been clawing at the door for weeks. A warrant for Victors arrest was issued, for cruelty to animals.

This year, Victor was found impaled on the front gates with a note written in a language that no one could read. His body showed no signs of decay, but someone stole his right kidney and ate half of his heart and all of his liver. Signs of skin regeneration was present, meaning that he was alive when he these things were eaten.

Now, things have gotten worse fast. People in masks were reported attacking people in dark alleyways and street corners, but only at night. Those who were strong enough to fend off their attackers said that the masked people just 'disappeared into the night'. People have claimed to have shot or stabbed these masked assailants multiple times, but they still got away.

~Map~

Sign In~

Name:

Description/Picture:

Special Item:

Last edited by Annette on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: The Clue: Sign in   The Clue: Sign in EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:55 pm

Um. Please explain what "special item" we can have and what the description/pic should be of. And where did you come up with this?
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: The Clue: Sign in   The Clue: Sign in EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:11 pm

prolly stole it from pest.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: The Clue: Sign in   The Clue: Sign in EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:15 pm

A confusing story. Point of it? I like it just what is the point?
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: The Clue: Sign in   The Clue: Sign in EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:16 pm

Jen is making a horror rp....somehow. She just spawned that story out of the blue.

The special item is an item that you want, and cannot lose through battle. If my special item was a gun, and I got tackled or stripped of weapons I would not be able to lose that item. You'd lose ammo though. Having an empty gun makes for a lousy weapon.

The item should be practical, though. Having an AK-47 in a dusty little town is overkill. Actually, I don't think Jen/Anne has any weapons bigger than a pistol available at start.

She also set a 14 ammo total rule. I guess I'll post character sheets as a reference.

Name: Dr. James Richter

Description/Picture: Avatar picture, but with a brown trenchcoat

Special Item: Revolver (7/7 +1 spare clip) Uses .45 rounds.

And Jen's character

Name: Annette Tess

Description/Picture: The uniform fits.

Special Item: Wind-up rechargeable flashlight

Last edited by Pest02 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: The Clue: Sign in   The Clue: Sign in EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:21 pm

Name:Zak

Description/Picture: The Clue: Sign in 192_fight_club_big

Special Item:Colt 1911 (7/7 +1 extra clips) Uses .45 ammo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clue: Sign in   The Clue: Sign in EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:10 pm

Three people? Maybe more will join once it gets started.

Jesters
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clue: Sign in   The Clue: Sign in EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:29 pm

I think so, looks pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clue: Sign in   The Clue: Sign in EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:15 pm

Crap, pest and me cant swap rounds if we run out, pest uses .45 colt, I use .45 APC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clue: Sign in   The Clue: Sign in EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:23 pm

I think it wouldn't matter. Usually in games and RPs, it's just .45, just .50, just 9mm, etc.

More generic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clue: Sign in   The Clue: Sign in Empty

Back to top Go down

The Clue: Sign in
Page 1 of 1