Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Heroes of Tomorrow!

Go down 
+3
Austin Powers
Z 1
Konstantine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Konstantine
Badass
Badass
Konstantine

Number of posts : 19

Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:28 pm

"Ahh fuck this." Jack sighed, jumping out of The Saint's escalade and turning around so the destruction was behind him. He raised his gun into the air and fired it towards the sky.

The 4th and final car, swerved around the stopped van where screams echoed out. The car accelerated, barely missing a wrecked and flaming van that flew right over it.

A man in the armored car opened the sun roof and raised himself above it, aiming an assault rifle right at the two cars by the side of the road.

The stray bullet, falling at terminal velocity, pinged silently through the windshield, right into the drivers skull. The gunman on the top of the van barely felt the van hit the lightpole, flipping the van and killing him instantly. The flaming wreck skidded across the ground, finally stopping just inches behind Jack.

Without turning around to see the wreck, Jack yelled out, "Who the fuck are you people?!"

Jack pointed at the man in the trenchcoat, "You, trenchie, who the fuck is following us and why?!"

Jack pointed at the old man with the tommy gun. "You, I watched you die! What the fuck gramps?! And what the hell is making sounds from inside your trunk?"
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:33 pm

"Out!" Shouted Deathblade, who was still in a great deal of pain. "Let me out!"

Since his legs were beginning to grow tired, he resorted to punching the confining walls around him. That was a mistake. A very painful mistake.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:41 pm

Nathan paused.

"The names, Nathan, not trenchie, and the people following us where members of a gang, members you killed outside the strip club, there really nobody just a bunch of headless thugs since I just killed their boss, the doctor."

Nathan then looked over towards the wreckage.

"Now who the hell are you, I saw you shoot in the air, and the shot just manages to hit through the week spot of the window and what do you mean you so the old guy die, there is only dead and not dead."
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:42 pm

"If I died, I wouldn't be standing here. I'm Vinny.", Vinny said. "And about the trunk, don't worry about it. It's a raccoon."

A man started crawling out of the vehicle Jane attacked. "It's a....zombie! Run!", he shouted before Jane descended upon him, ripping out his throat and feasting upon his lifeblood.

"That's Jane Doe. She bites things.", Vinny said, leaning on the trunk. "We might as well seen the raccoon."

Vinny unlocked the trunk for the man inside it, and opened it for him.
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Tha Saint, instead of introducing himself, just jerked his thumb toawrd a billboard behind him. This billboard was black, with a dark purple Fleur-de-lis in the center. "I'm The Saint, and I lead them. If you haven't been capped while your sleepin', your welcome. And I think we should save out introductions for later, as the po-po wont take very kindly to a big ass war bein' fought on main street."
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:52 pm

Deathblade blinked as the sunlight invaded his little cell. Then he noticed the figures peering in at him.

"Oh dear god, please take me to a hospital!" He shouted, holding his pitiful nubs out for them to see.

"And did you by any chance happen to bring my hands?!"
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:03 pm

Sirens could be heard again, but other things as well. A helicopter in the distance could be heard, but only faintly.

"The Saint, do you have a safehouse near here?", Vinny asked.
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:07 pm

Looking around, The Saint said, "Hm... Ya, I think Vinny still has his place up on Third Street. C'mon, lets pack it up and leave this ghetto ass hood."
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:10 pm

"Alright, let's go!", Vinny shouted to crowd as he slammed the trunk shut. Muffled crying could be heard inside.

Vinny got in the passenger seat, and soon Jane got into the driver's seat. She looked flushed, her cheeks warm and full of color. The car roared to life, and they followed The Saint's car.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:13 pm

"Oh good, they must be taking me to a hospital!" Deathblade sniffled to himself, after the initial fear had subsided. Luckily, a mixture of blood-loss, adrenaline, and pain-killers had dumbed his pain down to a dull, cold haze.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Badass
Badass
Konstantine

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:19 pm

"There was a guy... in that car..." Jack mumbled to himself as he got into the car.

The tires screeched and the escalade took off.

"You never told me how you pulled that off." Nathan said.

"Oh, that, yeah, I'm just lucky. Really lucky. The name is Jack, Jack Taylor."

Jack cracked his neck.

"Grandpa and that pale chick freak me the fuck out."
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:22 pm

The Saint just sighed, and said, "Ya, them's be some weird ass bastards. But come on, Vinny's is just round the corner. We can hook him for for some 40's or some shots."

Turning the corner, The Saint pulled up to a butcher store, honking his horn twice.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:30 pm

Jane pulled around the back. She knew the routine, hide the car, run in as casually as possible. She opened the door, but closed it. Vinny was asleep.

"Poor old guy, that fight wore him out.", Jane said. "Vinny....Vinny, wake up..."

Vinny waved her off. "I'm...awake..", he said as he left the car and unlocked the trunk.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Staring down at the carnage, Phill saw many things unfold at once. Then all of the sudden a bullet shot right past his head. Moments later, the same bullet came right past him again only to hit an armored car. The car flipped and killed a man hanging outside of the sunroof.

Two cars sped off, inside one was the guy that fired that bullet into the armored car.

Phill followed the vehicles with a slight interest in the people that resided in those vehicles.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:29 pm

……………*sigh*

“Earth is almost as dull as Hell,” said Shade watching two bare-chested women dance in front of him. He had to admit that Earth appealed to him more as most of its inhabitants lacked immortality and killing them was an enjoyable experience. But to a man who had committed every sin nearly a million times over; there was not much excitement to be had any longer.

Shade spent a large portion of his day in the local strip club enjoying the sites and sounds that filled it. To him it was like a mother reading a bedtime story to her child before he drifted into the world of dreams. Though he despised humans for there stupid and repetitive lifestyles, he also envied them for their love and friendship. Most would feel being a demon would be a grand experience as you could commit any sin you wished without a negative effect (Not to mention other abilities such as possessing people, immortality, and of course being able to fly.). It all sounded good when you view it from a mortal eye but when you have done every possible thing there is to do twice… Well there isn’t much excitement after.

Shade had successfully drifted into the thought of it all when a gunshot sounded from a club not to far off from his location. At once Shade awoke from his day dreaming pushing the two girls to the side and walked towards the door.

“You plan on paying!?” shouted one of the girls offended form being pushed to the ground.

“I’ll make your stay in hell slightly less painful,” said Shade putting on his sunglasses and smiling at her, “I believe that makes us more then even.”

The girl cursed loudly at him but being more interested in what was going on outside he ignored her. As he reached the door the entire street was now filled with the sounds of cursing and gunfire. A purple man flew through the air breaking his hands smooth off his arms when he met the pavement.

“Ouch,” said Shade as he began to laugh.

Shade took to the air in order to get a better view of his surroundings. Eventually the purple man was thrown into a trunk of a green ford. The ford sped off with another vehicle both making their escape.

“Curious..” said Shade taking to the air and fallowing the vehicles.

Out of all the years he had lived not once had an event unfolded such as this one. The fact this was nothing like he had seen before gave him that feeling of curiosity he had not felt for a thousand years and he planned on seeing it threw to its end.

Shade noticed the group had forgotten about their purple friend and left him in the trunk of the vehicle as they left it. Shade leaped from the building landing near the vehicle and tilted his head curiously as he opened the trunk and stared down at the badly wounded blob of purple. It appeared no one had procured his hands for him and there were now only stumps.

“Stumps,” said Shade grinning at the dieing purple man, “That’s what I’ll call you. Come on Stumps; let’s go see what your friends are up to.”

Shade poked the purple man on the forehead hoping to obtain his attention.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:47 pm

"Who are you?!" Demanded Deathblade, swatting away the strange man's finger with his bloody nub. However, this caused blood to fall into his eyeball, which hurt terribly.

"Oh the pain! 911! Call an Ambulance," Deathblade pleaded. "I can't call them myself!" He continued to whine, gesturing at his bloody cellphone, which he had managed to push out of his pocket.

Last edited by Trigger on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:10 pm

Shade laughed in slight amusement. Slowly he reached out putting his hands onto the nubs that were once the purple mans hands. Black flames emitted from his hands which appeared at first to burn Stump’s hands but was soon noticed to be mending them from loosing further blood.

“I’m not an expert at healing but I have to say I did a better job then I expected,” began Shade staring at his work, “I would offer you a pair of demon hands… but they are a bit rebellious I times so I don’t believe you would want them. Don’t expect to be able to hold a sword again however.”

“People call me Morte Santo,” said Shade pulling the Stumps out of the trunk, “I however prefer Shade and require you to regard me as such.”

Shade shut the door to the ford and put his hands into his pocket.

“Now lets go see what your friends are up to shall we?” said Shade walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:19 pm

If Deathblade weren't already accustomed to freaky shit going on his life, the sudden magical healing of his mangled nubs would have spooked him. Instead, he was grateful for the recession of his agony. Even if he still had no hands.

Suddenly, alarm shot through him. Deathblade's eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"You're not going to jack me off, are you?" Deathblade asked as he was hoisted out of the car.

Ever since Youth Camp '88, Deathblade had developed a horrible phobia of nice strangers.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:37 pm

Mikhael was on the 1st floor of the Ameribank building, hard at work. Of course, it wasn't really that difficult anymore. He thought he'd finally found an excellent place to work. Flexible hours, good pay, and it was something he knew.

That was until a flaming van screeched off the highway, busting through the front glass doors and killing most of the reception staff.

Before it was able to go further and kill more staff with its deadly inertia, he dematerialized the burning wreckage, willing it to reappear at the bottom of the Marianas Trench.

His ideal workplace was ruined. The building was about to collapse because of the pillars supporting the rest of said building being demolished.

He phased out of there, regretfully. He had not been able to save those people, and moreover, he had not been able to finish his project.

He was thoroughly disgruntled. How could he not have seen this one coming? The news had been reporting on a nearby gunfight for the last few hours, which turned into a high-speed chase down the highway... There was no doubt in his mind that those driving the Escalade he had seen destroying the vans on the news were at fault.

"Must be some sort of goddamn gangwar!" He said, cursing his luck and himself. He would make sure that this never happened again.

Mikhael visualized the car he saw... And was right on top of it.

He was right in front of a Butcher shop. Mikhael found it curious that they would stop for meat while fleeing from the police, but gang members were often.. Weird like that.

He began demateralizing the car, bit by bit, so that the man would not have a car to get away in.

Like he said earlier, he'd make sure that this never happened again... But not before getting compensation from this man.

Last edited by Albert Wesker on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:02 pm

Vinny snored in a chair in the back room of the Butcher chop peacefully, while Jane swayed slightly in the freezer. She felt safe from the world in a freeze. When she drew breath, a faint mist came out, like normal people do.

"...like normal people do...", she whispered to herself, a drop of blood running from her eye, before falling off her nose and shattering.

Vinny awoke with a start. Something in the distance, yet something....close. Something familiar......
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:44 pm

After waiting for a moment outside the butcher shop where the car stopped, he observed almost nothing. He was sure he followed the correct vehicle.

"Holy Shit!" he yelled after a man materialized out of thin air onto the top of the car.

"What the hell...." Phill started to say when the car started to dissolve into nothing.

"I might stick around to see what happens. These seem like my kind of people....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Jane left the safety of the freezer, and poked Vinny in the back.

"You look like you're back in Vietnam.", Jane replied coolly.

“I don’t know.”, Vinny said softly, his eyes flicking from the only door he could see and a nearby window. The Butcher shop had a police scanner, and they had given up the search because of four cars being blown up and a building collapsing.

“Something is coming….I don’t remember….but the warning signs are all there..”

“Maybe that’s your lunch.”, Jane replied. “You do get rather gassy around this time. Do you need your pills?”

“They’re back at the morgue. I forgot to grab them.”

“I didn’t, let me go grab them out of the car.”, Jane replied, and with that, she was off. Past The Saint, Lucky Jack, and the guy in a trench coat she didn’t know yet. Vinny came out of the back room and started saying something, but Jane was too far away to hear.

Walking past them at a brisk, she encountered two men outside. One was the stubby man who Vinny threw in the trunk, but there was another man here too. Whatever he was, he was of no concern.

“Get inside you fools!”, she hissed, running past someone else. She ran to Vinny’s car, and grabbed a couple bottles of pills off the dashboard. She noticed that the escalade was gone, and someone was standing where The Saint parked it.

Jane looked back at Vinny’s car. “If you touch it, I will devour you.”, she said, showing her teeth, all 45 of them.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Badass
Badass
Konstantine

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:42 pm

"Sir, we just another confirmation from one of the pit bosses at the strip club on Main Street."
"And...?"
"At least 20 confirmed dead, mostly mafia. Including the Doctor."
"Christ. Who did this? Did they know what the Doctor meant to us?"
"They still aren't sure, although witnesses say it was a man in a trenchcoat who started it and shot the Doctor. They say he was helped by a few other men and escaped into an escalade. It is still unclear if they knew the ties between us and the Doctor, but we shouldn't take the risk."
"There's no way a few hired men could kill a heavily guarded asset of ours, 10 mafia gunmen, and escape not only heavily armored mafia assault trucks, but also the police. It's not possible."
"Well sir, we have reason to believe that they may be more than normal thorns in our side. They could turn out to be major threats to our corporation."
"I agree, but these men, did they make a clean escape?"
"Not exactly, they made quite a scene. We will be getting a lock on their location any minute now."
"Excellent, send one of our, 'special assets' to deal with them permanently."
"Yes sir, anything else sir?"
"Get me another cigar," the large, well dressed man in the luxury office on the top floor of the Empire Corporation skyscraper said to his assistant, "this one is almost gone."
"Yes sir of course."
The man took another puff of the cigar and looked out the massive windows, over most of Empire City.
"I've got a business to run."
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:06 pm

"So, who was this 'Doctor'?", Vinny asked, holding a couple bottles in his hands. "Can you also tell me which of these is my diabeetus medicine?"

Jack pointed out the bottle with the blue pills on it, while snickering to himself. Vinny popped the cap open and took a few anyway.

"I bet that mafia don is behind it.", Vinny said to himself more than to the group. Everyone that was outside was now in, even the person who dematerialized The Saint's car, and they were speaking heatedly over the issue.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:13 pm

"The doctor is nobody, hes just a mid level goon who new where somebody I was tracking is, so I killed him, to be able to talk to his ghost, yeah, now that sounds crazy, but I am not, crazy, I am not crazy"

Nathan then turned to tell the man with a hole in his head and would not shut up about how his kids would needs him.

"Yeah and its the bottle on the right, though a cheaper brand is sold at the pharmacy and is safer, now how where you shot and still hear, or are you dead and can other people see ghosts also"

Last edited by Z 1 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Tomorrow!   Heroes of Tomorrow! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heroes of Tomorrow!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next