Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

My Life Is Blood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My Life Is Blood Empty
PostSubject: My Life Is Blood   My Life Is Blood EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:32 am

My Life is Blood

Chapter 1

Here I stand in this dark alley. Here all alone but completely unafraid. My name is Alex Siege, and there was a time when I was normal. Now a desire fills me to the teeth. My eyes are a blaze of need. My canine teeth ache with every person I see. I haven't fed in days. This darkness is all around, yet I see as clear as day. Then again, I haven't seen day in decades. What am I? I am a vampire, and I must feed.
A few men have passed, yet I remain invisible. I'm just leaning against this wall watching... Waiting... I want something truly delicious tonight. Yes I've been tempted to feast on these men, yet the window above me holds me back. A couple there are having sex. Hard, angry sex. And lucky for me, I know this girl came for only that. Her one night stand, and my feast. Man, there is nothing better then fresh boiled blood. And nothing heats a human more then angry, lustful sex.
Sexual Refrences, but not a sex scene.
Spoiler:
If I had pumping blood, it would deffinetly be racing right now. My feast is near. I'm not really one to bleed someone dry, usually a dozen mouthfuls are good and they don't even know I was there, but this shit with my girlfriend left me wanting something special. I can hear her getting dressed and I almost laugh thinking about the stupid, satisfied face that man must be wearing. She is leaving already. She's never left this fast. She must be pissed. This is what I have been waiting for. Her to leave with sex still pumping through her. Then she walks out the door right in front of me. She is surprisingly beautiful.
Her name is Alice Betts. She has that perfect florida tan, long legs, long dark brown hair, eyes just as dark, and breats perfectly sized. She must be at least 5'9". (Sexual content. not sex scene)
Spoiler:
Too bad for her, her blood is much more tempting. Tonight is my night, not hers.
I shadow down to the entrance of the alley so quick and quiet, it's like I was never there. I have to keep that lust pumping through her. I move along the sidewalk at a perfect pace to run into her just as she leaves the alley. Bam! She runs straight into me. Her being distracted, I knew she would.
"I'm sorry ma'am," I say.
As her eyes meet mine, I fill her with every seduction trick I know. I hear her heart begin to race again.
"No, it was my fault," she says.
I catch her give me a quick glance up and down.
I have short, black hair. My eyes are almost as dark. I'm 6'2" and doubt I have an ounce of fat on me. I've got the perfect latin tan and rock hard abs. From what my girlfriend tells me, I have a nice ass too. I know I could have seduced her, vampire or not. But hell, since I am, I can skip just about all the small talk.
"Wow, you're beautiful," I tell her.
She rubs against me saying, "You're not too bad yourself." Her hands rub down my chest to my abs.
"You want to go back to my place?" I ask her.
"Oh, I would love nothing more."
God, I love being a vampire. Just like that, I have the meal I've been dieing for. We walk the 2 blocks to my house quickly. We talk on the way their and the whole time I arouse her even more, constantly pushing my seductive powers as well as some sexy comments. We finally enter my house.
She asks, "Where's the bathroom? I'll be just a minute."
"it's down the hall, first door on your left."
Sex scene time
Spoiler:
I sink my teeth deep in her neck. I use a seduction bite, which only intensifies her pleasure. Her body is pushing hard against mine. She has the warmest blood I've tasted in years. It rushes down my neck in orgasmic waves. I could have given her a death bite to end it quick, but I want fresh, live blood.
Spoiler:
I am quickly draining her blood and she is weakening without even realizing. Finally, as the last of her orgasm washes over her, she realizes how weak she is. By then, it is already to late, as too much blood has been drained. She falls peacefully asleep from a lack of blood. Out of pity, I change the essence of my bite to a death bite and she passes away. I finish draining the last pints of blood, filling my system for the first time in days.
As I finish, I rise from her pale, yet still so beautiful body. Blood is dripping down my lips and onto my body. The first time I've fed a human to death in atleast a decade. After so long, it feels so good. So good, my eyes have turned completely black. Something that only happens in the most orgasmic of moments. I forgot what it felt like. Amazing how women trouble can push a man to be the animal he once was. Esspecially me and how I was when I was first turned. If not a more skilled animal, an animal none the less. I still had the control to bring her home, instead of feeding from her there on the streets.
As control returns to me, the pleasure of the death feed subsiding, I get off her body. My eyes, of course, won't go back to normal for at least a week. Now I need to take a burning hot shower before I deal with poor Alice. My erection is still strong. That probably won't go down soon either, after my first death feed in years. Well, I guess I'll be wearing sunglasses for the next few days. I hope my girlfriend understands. I've got to go find her... Jamie White...
End of chapter 1.
Back to top Go down
LateGoodBye
Survivor
LateGoodBye

Number of posts : 6

My Life Is Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Blood   My Life Is Blood EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 1:27 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

My Life Is Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Blood   My Life Is Blood EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 2:04 pm

......interesting story.
Back to top Go down

My Life Is Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Blood   My Life Is Blood EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 2:48 pm

and whats that mean? lol.
Back to top Go down

My Life Is Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Blood   My Life Is Blood EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 2:57 pm

I like it so far, as I already told you.
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

My Life Is Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Blood   My Life Is Blood EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 3:15 pm

its not what i expected.
Back to top Go down

My Life Is Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Blood   My Life Is Blood EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:08 pm

i like it ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Life Is Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Blood   My Life Is Blood Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life Is Blood
Page 1 of 1