Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Next Umbrella Military Leader

Go down 
+14
Joe Jack
The Stalker
Wesker
Mikhail Victor
HellBlaze
Uvana
Warhero30
Oxido
Sniper Qc
Pest02
Synyster Gates
W. Birkin
Trig
Demon Eyes Kyo
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

Next Umbrella Military Leader Empty
PostSubject: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:02 pm

Well i'm gonna be leaving in about 3-4 weeks for my military career, so we need a new general. At first i wanted Maddjoker but he went off to do his new clan. Luckyily theres plenty of capable members that can take over my role. Now even when i come back i wont be taking back my spot as Military leader as i wont have the time to do so over the next 4 years. I will however stay on as a Spec-Ops soldier. I could never leave umbrella, you guys are like 80% i still play DF.

As for my Nominations i purpose; SniperQC, Biohazard123, and Blueice10121. I can only nominate, Wesker and Birkin will have the final say in the end.

Here's why chose each person.

=SniperQC=
My long time rival on DF. We have always been at eachothers throat to better one another. He hit level 50, i hit level 55. I got Dusk Equipment, he bought a Gau. He has the balls in a PvP match to take down some of the toughest bastards on DF myself included. Hell wheni was using his XT in my run for TPK he used my GT and almost got me quite a few times.
Pros:
- Highest Level
- Strong Equipment
- Great PvP skill
Cons:
- Not too big on forums
- Most recent to the clan of the three

=Biohazard123=
Back when I first joined he was already in for awhile and was just about my level. Thing is I took inititive and showed my stuff and got the ranking. He's fairly decent in a PvP fight as well. He's got about the same equipment i used most of my PvP time except he needs a better armor, but he's got the cash. I just don't know have active on DF he's been lately
Pros:
- Long time member
- Police Officer
- 2nd highest level
Cons:
- DF forum activity is unknown to me
- Not online as much as the other two

=Blueice10121=
I think it was me who recruited him back when. He always showed promise in my eyes. Very enthusiastic about Umbrella and DF. Works well independantly, but i havnt seen much of his skills in PvP first hand. Though he is active on the Umbrella DF forum havn't seen much of him here, but then again i was the same way for the first 4 months.
Pros:
- Very Active Member
- Watches alot of the DF Forums
- Seems to have hidden leadership skills
Cons:
- Underequiped for PvP combat
- Weakest overall of the three

----------------------------------------------

What i'd personally like now is for each of them too give a post here and explain why they do or don't want this position and have wesker and birkin make the final decision based off that and what i've said above.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:23 pm

I nominate Pest02.

Also, none of those three people are active here on the forums. You ought to go insist that they start dropping by on a semi-regular basis.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:27 pm

indeed but i was never on here for the first 4 months i was general. then Birkin dragged me in as a test subject...
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Exactly. We don't have many long-range BOWs. We need them to be within spitting distance, or else we can't infect them.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Sadly I have been lacking in the forums, too. Chrome has failed me just as Failfox
has in this regard. I will have to resort to IE8 at this rate, at least for forum activity....

I've played first hand with Sniper, and I like the guy. He's a crack shot, has good
stats and he's pretty cool. I give him my vote. I'd give Biohazard it instead, but I
haven't seen him about much lately, not that I personally hold that against him.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:06 pm

yea i was think QC or Blueice mainly myself.

QC has the skills but Ice has the forum capabilities
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:42 pm

I'd say it's lethality we need for this particular position. We require a powerful figurehead in order to instill fear in our enemies and hookers.

Therefore, out of the three choices given, I choose QC.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:02 pm

i nominate myself to lead from here like a true leader by not seeing jack shit and barking orders meh thinks i can do it :p
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:32 am

Trigger wrote:
I'd say it's lethality we need for this particular position. We require a powerful figurehead in order to instill fear in our enemies and hookers.

Therefore, out of the three choices given, I choose QC.
Yes. We need a very powerful person, accompanied by 2 other people, to fight our enemies in 3v3 PVP battle.

Who are we kidding? Even during the one war this clan had, no one fought. Enemies in PVP are useless. PVP is there for top PVPer of the week. The server latency is so horrible it wouldn't be a fair fight anyway.

No. The figurehead we need has to be friendly... Attractive... Muscular... A sesquipadalianist...

Pest02.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:38 am

i kill any trouble before there is trouble for you to worry about. You all live in such a fntasy world Tongue
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:22 am

Biohazard123 pops on to the DF thread a bit more often than SniperQC that I've noticed.

My Vote goes to SniperQC, though.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:26 pm

The only one I've heard of is Biohazard, so he gets my vote. Does my vote count more than once? Tongue
Back to top Go down
Sniper Qc

Number of posts : 0

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:02 pm

Hey guyz!
Yeah well, this is the clan's choice but, here is why i should be voted UBCS general:
I'm lvl 77 and still improving
I have good equipment >>
1- I got a GAU, which inspires fear into opponents
2- I'm getting GA for it next week
3- I own one of the best armor going around, GC Ext. react. XT which makes me tough
I will be offering OA services at discount price for Clan members
I'm on DF since nearly 2 years now and know my way around
I'm on everyday or so
I intend to involve into the clan management if necessary
I intend to organise some training events if clan members need assistance in looting and military tactics
I intend to build serious loot/aggro parties to survive the hardest areas of the coming 3D

Thats about it guyz, it's my vision of a UBCS general in a serious clan.
Now it's up to you!
Back to top Go down
Oxido
Survivor

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:11 pm

well i think you should pick Sniper QC

hes the one that broght me here and... now that i think about it thats bad!!

nah seriously QC is very epic player and when you talk to him you realize that there is a leader flame inside him *fire in the eyes like naruto*

yeah whatever

WOOOOOOTT SNIPEER!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:48 pm

Looks like Sniper is the favorite. Hell he probably IS better then myself now besides being a big poster.

So since wesker even voted for ya and Birkin. i guess he takes over now.

I had a good ride but this is my stop coming up Tongue
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:51 am

You shall be missed Demon.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:32 pm

SniperQC it is, then.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:03 pm

PEST02 D=<<<<<!
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:28 pm

pick me
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:44 pm

The military leader is required to be a sesquipadalianist. You are nowhere near this title, seeing as you have trouble forming even small words correctly.

So I stand by my decision of Pest02!
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:41 pm

A sesquipedalianist is someone who likes to use long words. A long word is also called "sesquipedalian" so someone who USES long words is a sesquipedalianist.

dont mock meh for my learning difcultys
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:23 pm

Yes, you are required to be a person who uses long words unnecessarily. That is exactly what I said, and that's exactly what you are not.

Now cease your orating, and I shall cease mine.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:37 pm

What we really need is someone with a massive dic. Then they would be able to spell large words easily without having to abbreviate like I did, due to my lack of a dic. I used to have a dic., though. It was fat and brown.

I would suggest getting some of Webster's dic., since it seems to be widely available.

But if you can't find one of those, just go with the first dic. you find. Dics are everywhere. You can even find dics on google, though I would recommend getting a dic. of your own.

If all else fails, you can find a really good dic. here.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker
Survivor
The Stalker

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:32 am

I too believe SniperQC should be the leader; for one hes got a GAU-19 and hes going to have GA soon he says. Umbrella does need a powerful Military Leader and so yeah SniperQC qualifies more for that position than I do. Maybe if I had a GAU and GA along with it, but unfortunately no.

Well some reasons I might be qualified are
Long time member of Umbrella
Me now going to be more active especially now since my school year is over in about a month, that and the fact that were getting closer to 3D DF
Like I said I am going to be more active and now intend to level up
I did recruit Birkin to the clan (if that worth anything)
I will get better equipment very soon
I switch my build to make it more suitable for PvP
Back to top Go down
Sniper Qc

Number of posts : 0

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:32 pm

Albert Wesker wrote:
SniperQC it is, then.

Yeah Yeah! Really? Nice I <3 Df

By the way, i should have Ghost ammo soon, i sent the support ticket to get it today Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Umbrella Military Leader
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next