Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Military leader position

Go down 
+2
HellBlaze
Sniper Qc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniper Qc

Number of posts : 0

Military leader position Empty
PostSubject: Military leader position   Military leader position EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:02 pm

Guys, unfortunate news...
I know management changes have been announced but i would also like to inform of my leave as the Umbrella Military Leader. If the new leaders want to nominate somebody else in this position, well, go for it, i wish you the best. I just dont believe this clan needs somebody to defend their political views or even PvP for them. The clan is cool and in good terms with pretty much everybody. At the moment, i believe going back to a loner/mercenary buld/behavior might be the best for me of you guyz.
So keep it up guyz, congrats to the new leaders, and most of all, good luck Wesker-X in your new projects/360 Tongue
I might still stick around the forums/umbrella off-site forum for a while and of course, if anybody needs my help, i'll give a hand as much as possible.
Keep it up, YEAHYEAH!!!!
C ya ppl! Keep it cool and keep it real.
QC.
Back to top Go down
Sniper Qc

PostSubject: Re: Military leader position   Military leader position EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:04 pm

I would like to propose Kanden15 as my replacement. The choice is management decision, but i believe he would represent the clan's views and positions quite well.
He's an high lvl player, knows how to write, been very active in the DF forums and well, thats up to all of you now.
Take care guyz!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Military leader position   Military leader position EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:06 pm

I'm honored, but I'm not sure if I'm capable of filling the place of a level 93. o_o
With time? Cheesy
Back to top Go down
Sniper Qc

PostSubject: Re: Military leader position   Military leader position EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:19 pm

You just need a lvl 100 weap and some convictions, i am sure you would do good in defending Umbrella's interests Cheesy
This is up to Clan Management now though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Military leader position   Military leader position EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:20 pm

I'm aiming for the dusk shop this week. I'll have 2 level 100 weps, and a K-50M soon after. Cheesy
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Military leader position   Military leader position EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:20 pm

I am not quite sure yet. I will see what other people think.
Back to top Go down
Sniper Qc

PostSubject: Re: Military leader position   Military leader position EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:05 pm

It is up to you clan, i'm just giving my opinion, it is nothing official, you will need to debate/vote about it before deciding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Military leader position   Military leader position EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:08 pm

Well then, I'm almost definitely gonna be shot down again.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Military leader position   Military leader position EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:06 am

If I were in charge, I'd heavily consider Kanden, not only from my own observations, but also from the fact he's been recommended by the former Military Leader.

However, I'm not in charge, not even technically part of this clan. Just adding my two cents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Military leader position   Military leader position EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:07 am

Cheesy
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Military leader position   Military leader position EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:17 am

I wouldn't worry too much about your chances kanden. I'm talking with HB, and we're discussing the merits of a couple of other candidates... But still, I wouldn't worry too much about your chances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Military leader position   Military leader position EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:17 am

Alrighty.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker
Survivor
The Stalker

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Military leader position   Military leader position EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:41 am

What about me
nah it's your guy's choice
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Military leader position   Military leader position EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:10 pm

Yeah Biohazard! He was DEK's other choice beside Sniper.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Military leader position   Military leader position EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:43 pm

So far I've got kanden, biohazard, and dalton wanting the military spot. Any other applicants before we go into private deliberation?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Military leader position   Military leader position Empty

Back to top Go down

Military leader position
Page 1 of 1