Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Next Umbrella Military Leader

Go down 
+14
Joe Jack
The Stalker
Wesker
Mikhail Victor
HellBlaze
Uvana
Warhero30
Oxido
Sniper Qc
Pest02
Synyster Gates
W. Birkin
Trig
Demon Eyes Kyo
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:30 am

fatalitywolf wrote:
i nominate myself to lead from here like a true leader by not seeing jack shit and barking orders meh thinks i can do it :p

We need to be able to understand you.

Anyways, I haven't been active on DF or here or anything, but SniperQC looks like a good nominee if he can also work on his more political side... in other words better typing skillz. XD

Just, capitals/punctuation would be good. Your sentences aren't like really horribly difficult to read, in fact they're not hard at all to read, just they aren't pretty to look at, giving the illusion of hard to read.

Biohazard would also be a good choice in my eyes. He's got the above that I just mentioned, but he doesn't have the same sort of lethality that Sniper QC ha-

*just noticed it was already chosen*

Nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:56 am

lol yea, sniper nearly was able to kill me when i had the Gau and his XT with a god damn mossberg 500... that says alot in my eyes Tongue

best part i dont even have to train him. NOw he just eds to be more active with the clan Tongue
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Yaw, activity's always a problem with 9/10 people. We got lucky with you, DEK. XD
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Jarki wrote:
Yaw, activity's always a problem with 9/10 people. We got lucky with you, DEK. XD

Yes, Thank you DEK for having no life. Cheesy
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:20 am

lol i have (had) a life. When i quit smoking weed though you'd be surprised how many friends i lost. Didn't make many sober friend in high school Tongue

On top of no gaming system, DF is the only game i own. Plus im a resident evil nut so joining umbrella was obvious.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:54 pm

I never quit smoking weed. But I limit myself as to not spend all my money and to know what the fuck is going on. And what kind of friends were those? My friends would still be my friends if I quit.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:23 am

Thats what i thought too, but it turnss out if you quit weed alot of people think you arn't hardcore anymore.

I could drink any of them under the table (the champion of 'drink the beer') but because i wont puff a joint with them they dont want me around. It's sad out of like 50+ friends i used to see at least on a weekly basis i now only see like 2 or 3 of em.

Not to mention it didnt happen all at once, it took like 2 months of not smoking weed til they all shortly considered me poison. I guess they figued tey could bring me back to drugs but when it was obvious i was done they gave up on me.
Back to top Go down
Sniper Qc

Number of posts : 0

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:26 pm

«Ah, better stick to beer. 2 pitchers of a nice QC quality beer and you're good to go for a nice night of sleep ;8
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:08 pm

Bahahaha, 'cause smoking weed is hardcore eh?

Drinking is much more "hardcore" than weed. In the words of Robert Downy Jr., "Pot is for pussies"
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:27 pm

Weed is my relaxation. Alcohol is my fuel. Alcohol over weed for me almost any-day.
Back to top Go down
Mikhail Victor
Soldier
Mikhail Victor

Number of posts : 105

Character Sheet
Name: Mikhail Victor
Weapons: M4A1, SIG Pro SP2009, Mk3A2 High Explosive Grenades, Combat Knife
Items: Wireless Tactical Radio, 5.56 mm NATO Magazines, 9x19mm Parabellum Magazines

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:08 am

I should be the Umbrella Military leader I know more about tactics and politics then anyone.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:16 am

Umbrella military leader has already been decided.

>.>
Back to top Go down
The Stalker
Survivor
The Stalker

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:23 am

Yes and he will become a great one
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:47 am

Lt Mikhail wrote:
I should be the Umbrella Military leader I know more about tactics and politics then anyone.

Whoa Lt. Baby steps. First try to become a member. Because right now I'm more qualified than you.
Back to top Go down
Mikhail Victor
Soldier
Mikhail Victor

Character Sheet
Items: Wireless Tactical Radio, 5.56 mm NATO Magazines, 9x19mm Parabellum Magazines

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:04 am

Fine see if you ever get in my clan.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:20 am

clans lead by low lvls never work
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:24 am

I shall call you 'Lt. Baby Steps' from now on. And who did you higher-ups decide on?
Back to top Go down
Jabbawoky
Survivor
Jabbawoky

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:58 am

Sniper QC.

Albert Wesker wrote:
SniperQC it is, then.
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:42 pm

Duke Nukem wrote:

I wasn't trying to be rude. I was just trying to point out that you need to work your way through our ranks. Just try to see this from a reasonable point of view. Also i am plenty happy here in umbrella. Please let's be gentlemen and not resort to petty threats.
Back to top Go down
Mikhail Victor
Soldier
Mikhail Victor

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:46 pm

I'm just kidding and yes me and a friend are making a clan Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 583751
Back to top Go down
Moose
Survivor
Moose

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:11 pm

Dumbo El Magnifico wrote:
Duke Nukem wrote:

I wasn't trying to be rude. I was just trying to point out that you need to work your way through our ranks. Just try to see this from a reasonable point of view. Also i am plenty happy here in umbrella. Please let's be gentlemen and not resort to petty threats.

Dumbo, +1 respect to you for making such a polite and non-aggressive post.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:57 pm

Moose wrote:
Duke Nukem wrote:

Dumbo -1 respect for not being an aggressive bastard and tearing his throat out.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:33 pm

Calum: Warhero30 wrote:
Moose wrote:
Duke Nukem wrote:

Dumbo -1 respect for not being an aggressive bastard and tearing his throat out.
Dumbo, +1000 for all the subtle hetero hints you dropped throughout your sentences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Umbrella Military Leader   Next Umbrella Military Leader - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Umbrella Military Leader
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2