Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

New Military Leader

Go down 
+6
Warhero30
Peng
Joe Jack
Uvana
Pest02
HellBlaze
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

New Military Leader - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Military Leader   New Military Leader - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:18 pm

HellBlaze wrote:
I never voted for myself in the leader poll. Syn just kept changing his vote to keep it even..

>.>
1 time! One whole time! Right at the end!!!

You should be happy I did it anyway. I changed it to keep you from losing.

You still owe me for that by the way. $5.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: New Military Leader   New Military Leader - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:46 pm

I can't afford that.... and I would have changed my vote as well to keep it even. I was looking forward to having a dual leadership.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: New Military Leader   New Military Leader - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Don't worry. I'm sure there are... Other methods for you to pay me.

Something to do with my furry crabs, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: New Military Leader   New Military Leader - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:08 pm

*Puts up defensive wards to prevent furry crab exposure*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Military Leader   New Military Leader - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:27 pm

Buckaroo Banzai wrote:
Hey! shouldn't you be grinding anyway?
Read my thread in reports...
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: New Military Leader   New Military Leader - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:31 pm

Well the poll decided. Bio, you are our new military leader.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

PostSubject: Re: New Military Leader   New Military Leader - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:18 pm

Contratulations Bio. you'll get your leader-bean badge soon.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker
Survivor
The Stalker

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: New Military Leader   New Military Leader - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:43 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: New Military Leader   New Military Leader - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:20 am

wow sems like there was two great candidates. I just like to say these things even though its over

1. thanx for the mentions about me and my term as military leader (I BUSTED MY MOTHER FUCKING ASS OFF FOR THE CLAN!!)

2. this was actually Bio's "3rd" run, he lost to me in august 09, sniper may 10, and he won now

3. main reasons i nominated sniper last time was because i played competitvly with him since the 2nd week after i joined. we were always even, but he actually had ME beat 65% of the time. this is why even though you guys didnt really get to know him, i knew he was an excellent candidate and a very trustworthy player. Only thing he didn't have was the clan experiance. but idid hold biohazadvery high up there too.

4. I didn't choose him i recomended him.

5. sucks QC didnt command long but im 95% he did a decent job and didnt screw anyone over.

6. leadership position can take trial and error which is why long time members have better chance to succeed. They know DF's history and structure better. Know our clan history better (whats worked and what hasn't). And have proven repeatidly their worth to the clan.

bio glad you made it and im sure your command will be long and prosperous.

kanden sucks you lost man but leadership isnt just a fancy name color, few hellos, and moderate gaming. I honestly dont know you well and your prolly great player, but look at it like this you dont have all that extra responsibility. still though work in the clan and next time a spot open your chances are MUCH higher. Thats how i beat bio in august cause of extra stuff i did on my free time which we still use in parts of the clan to this day. Smiley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Military Leader   New Military Leader - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:10 pm

Thanks for the advice DEK, good to see you here, hope boot-camp's working well for you. I'm aware of what it is to lead; I've had experience with it before in and out of DF. I do plan on staying with UC for a long time, so I suppose I'll see you around when you're done with the military.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

PostSubject: Re: New Military Leader   New Military Leader - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:09 pm

I would like to reference the current clan rank images, created most lovingly (especially the lab experiment. there was some freaky shit going on in the lab those days.) by DEK.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: New Military Leader   New Military Leader - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:55 pm

reference what exactly?
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: New Military Leader   New Military Leader - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:56 pm

oh nevermind i got it now (sry bout double post but im too limited on time. Man i've done so much i cant even remember it all i think ima make a list for fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Military Leader   New Military Leader - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Military Leader
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3