Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail Empty
PostSubject: Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail   Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:47 pm

This week for TS, I will have a pattern planned out for exp gain over the week.
Either:
7-5-7-5-7-5-7, so I can get a lot, then take a bit of a break with it, or
6-6-6-6-6-6-6, a complete and total balance, that doesn't exactly take too much time.

Each lands me with a minimum of 42 million at the end of the week. Help decide best for my physical/mental stability pl0x...

Last edited by Kanden15 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail   Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Good luck. Hope you make the TS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail   Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:16 pm

Thanks. I plan on grinding up to 63 as opposed to 60... I need the lead for the first day. Might make some people quit out haha
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail   Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:21 pm

It's possible. I would suggest that if you can grind more, do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail   Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:21 pm

I can grind as long as I want this week, with one exception- gotta go to school and pick up my report card tomorrow. But I could just as easily grind right up until 11, when I have to go. xD
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail   Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:32 am

Kanden15 wrote:
I can grind as long as I want this week, with one exception- gotta go to school and pick up my report card tomorrow. But I could just as easily grind right up until 11, when I have to go. xD

HAH

Same here. Gotta be in by 11 to pick it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail   Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:32 am

Check your PM box ASAP! Very related to this thread!
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail   Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:44 am

I somehow doubt that......

When did you guys get out of school? They sent me my report card in the mail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail   Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:46 am

Well, I've been awake, and I haven't grinded. Because when I clicked single player, it automatically killed me. I was gone for no more than 2 hours, and when I left, everything was at green- except for my exterminator mesh, which is scratched. Un-fucking-believable
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail   Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:56 am

Wait you died?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail   Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:57 am

Yeah. It wasn't even in-game. It happened like an hour ago, I click single-player because I grew tired of waiting for backup after I got attacked, and, the moment I clicked, I was linked to "You're Dead." Just fucking depressing- I gave a support ticket, I hope Admin can do something about it.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail   Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:01 am

Hmmm.....thats bullshit. I hope you get a response. PM a MOD as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail   Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:02 am

A mod? Not sure if they can do anything... but yeah, I was mighty pissed. From the time I woke up to the end of the day- all those hours, down the drain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail   Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:20 am

Admin has restored it, got a 360k loan, and I'm gonna restart my run for it tomorrow. Lead is only 11 million, and I can get 10 million in one day. Cheesy
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail   Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:06 am

Congratulations. I am still hoping that you win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail   Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:11 pm

Thanks... I hope so too. Smiley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail   Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:30 am

Drastically changed the OP...
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail   Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:10 am

What is OP and how did you do?
Back to top Go down
Jabbawoky
Survivor
Jabbawoky

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail   Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:14 am

Are you using the Chicago Typewriter? How or where are you grinding, and how do you get so much exp per hour of solid grind? How much does it cost you in ammo?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail   Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:52 am

HB: OP is the opening post/opening poster. So it would be the first post, or if poster, me. And I'm going to do TS this week.

Octoph, the typewriter would be too inefficient ammo/cost-wise, and would be more dangerous than hiding behind my counter, using my bull and killing longarms in 3 hits. The bull is what I will be using. I have about 40000 .50 rounds stocked up right now I believe, I have 650k or so in bank, and I will take (another) loan during the week if need be. Ammo is typically pretty jumpy out here pricewise, but it gets lower than at Nastya's often.
Back to top Go down
Jabbawoky
Survivor
Jabbawoky

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail   Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:54 am

Thanks. One more question, if you aren't sick of them already - how many hours are you putting in for TS? And at what time (EST) should someone start if they are going for TS?

I ask because I might liquidate my gear and go all out for it with that xm25 launcher thing or a bull or something. A usan maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail   Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:51 am

I don't know... as many hours as it takes. And if you want to do a 24-hours all out grind type thing, just start at 7 AM server time on Monday morning. That's when the records reset. And I wouldn't suggest a USAN. XM25 and Bull are probably the best ways to go. Cheesy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail   Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail Empty

Back to top Go down

Log For Top Survivor Edited For Less Fail
Page 1 of 1