Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Things You Don't Like

Go down 
+12
Wesker
Austin Powers
Peng
Z 1
Jabbawoky
Trig
Warhero30
Buckaroo Banzai
Joe Jack
Imp
Synyster Gates
Hunk
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

Things You Don't Like - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:52 am

i hate the UAF and the BNP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:01 pm

Havoc wrote:
1. The blindly religious

2. People who plan to go nowhere in there life and in effect bring down the lives of those who are trying to do something.

3. People who believe that by race or religion, they are superior.

4. People who mark something off as bad without ever having tried it. (Usually goes hand in hand with 1.)

5. Extreme homosexuality (I've never had a problem with a guy being gay but if he wears tight pants, talks like a woman, and flails his hand like a twig in the wind, chances are I hate the shit out of him.)

6. The color pink

7. Extreme obesity

8. All the in-style music of the world

9. People who don't stand up for what they believe in

10. Lies and secrets

1. Any religion has a blind spot. I'll use Buddhism, as it has no theory of creation.

2. Some people like where they are, and dont care what others think.

3. You forgot 'sex'. Men often think that they are superior to women, at least until I kick their ass and get away with it.

4. I hate skydiving, it is retarded, and I will never try it. I like life.

5. I'm lesbian, and I think everyone here knows. *wears tight jeans and flails wildly*

6. What's wrong with pink? The sexiest power rangers usually wore pink.

7. Sometimes it not their fault. Genetics often plays a part, and we have yet to unwind DNA to make skinny people. Also, when nuclear winter hits, fat people will survive.

8. Queen, Journey.

9. What if their beliefs say to not get angry and confront people?

10. I have dozens of secrets. They keep me sane.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Gotta agree with Jen for the most part there.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:29 pm

I fucking HATE having absolutely ZERO free time unless I procrastinate, or refuse social interaction by locking myself in my room..

Gawd, college sucks. Guess I should have seen that coming.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:11 pm

You can't, Happy is blind. Probably from the orc jizz.
Back to top Go down
Jabbawoky
Survivor
Jabbawoky

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:17 pm

There is another thing I am not fond of; how in LOTR we are never told how orcs breed.

Quote :
7. Sometimes it not their fault. Genetics often plays a part, and we have yet to unwind DNA to make skinny people. Also, when nuclear winter hits, fat people will survive.

If that is true, where are all the fat people in the documentary Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome?
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Octoph wrote:
There is another thing I am not fond of; how in LOTR we are never told how orcs breed.

You must have missed the part where they showed us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:27 pm

Annette wrote:
Havoc wrote:
1. The blindly religious

2. People who plan to go nowhere in there life and in effect bring down the lives of those who are trying to do something.

3. People who believe that by race or religion, they are superior.

4. People who mark something off as bad without ever having tried it. (Usually goes hand in hand with 1.)

5. Extreme homosexuality (I've never had a problem with a guy being gay but if he wears tight pants, talks like a woman, and flails his hand like a twig in the wind, chances are I hate the shit out of him.)

6. The color pink

7. Extreme obesity

8. All the in-style music of the world

9. People who don't stand up for what they believe in

10. Lies and secrets

1. Any religion has a blind spot. I'll use Buddhism, as it has no theory of creation.

2. Some people like where they are, and dont care what others think.

3. You forgot 'sex'. Men often think that they are superior to women, at least until I kick their ass and get away with it.

4. I hate skydiving, it is retarded, and I will never try it. I like life.

5. I'm lesbian, and I think everyone here knows. *wears tight jeans and flails wildly*

6. What's wrong with pink? The sexiest power rangers usually wore pink.

8. Queen, Journey.

9. What if their beliefs say to not get angry and confront people?

10. I have dozens of secrets. They keep me sane.

1. That isn't what I said. I said THE BLINDLY RELIGIOUS
Example: Tommy grew up in a baptist family and proclaims he too is a baptist. However, Tommy has never taken an interest in reading the bible or furthering his knowledge about Christianity. Sadly, he despises and speaks down upon other religions like Muslim, Buddhist, Judaism, etc. and thinks that anyone in these other categories are dead wrong in their beliefs and Christianity is the only way.

Tommy would be what I call "Blindly Religious" because he accepts what he learned at birth and sticks with it. Not caring to go further into it or looking at other possibilities. I find that a horrible and ignorant way to live life. Thus I hate it.

2. *sigh*
Example: Lontrellis grew up in the projects. He didn't care bout no school. School was for them faggots.. He would rather sell some dope up on the streets instead being in the school house. So Lontrellis drops out of school in the 11th grade and fallows his dreams as a dope selling off-beat rapper successfully amounting to a worthless piece of shit that gets the money of those who chose to finish high school and then go so far as to PAY OUT THE ASS for college. Yeh.. Lontrellis is living the good life.

I will give you a nod if you finish high school and choose not to go to college. That doesn't quite bother me. But if your so god damn selfish that you drop out of highschool and don't care to get a job I hate you.. I don't care to associate with you.. and mostly.. I want you die a horrible violently and slow death from an infected gunshot wound you got out on the streets because you couldn't afford going to a hospital and you didn't have a job with medical benefits.

3. I can agree with you on the fact that I didn't include men. Let us not forget however this can be turned right back around to women believing they are superior. Just like in an MMO all classes have different skills which they are better at then others.. That doesn't however make them necessarily better because they will always fail in the other aspects that the other classes can make up. So lets all just get along why don't we.

4. Do you HATE skydivers and skydiving in general? Or is it you have a slight fear of heights.. Or possibly a fear of dying from the event causing you to never want to do it? You never really know. There is the off chance by attempting skydiving you would like it.

5. Indeed. I can say I was wrong to focus this point totally towards gays..
I have no problem with a person being gay. In fact I believe I'm friends with a guy who is gay. (Though I've never asked him straight forward of if he was gay.)

I do however have a slight problem with a gay guy winking at me, a guy wearing revealing and colorful clothing, and talking like a female. (I also equally despise women with cut off shirts, super short hair, etc. etc. Though I haven't been placed in an environment were there are many of these around)

The reason I said I shouldn't have focused this towards gays is because I have an equal hatred for the dead opposite. Hookers, skanks, a pimps. (Back to 2)

I guess this category overall should have been widened to extremists. I don't care if you are what you are.. I can't change that. But you don't have to show it off in such a way that everyone has to know about it. (Yes, I like the world to be dull and bland..)

6. I just don't like the color.. I don't have a true reason behind it.. But it is my least favorite of all the basic colors. I don't care who is wearing it.

7. I see your point on this. This doesn't however change the fact that I still hate them. (I hope that isn't too harsh)

8. What? Are you just answering my questions as if they are a new note posted up on your Facebook? No! These are things I hate..
Examples?? Just Bieber, Hannah Montana, Rihanna, Lady Ga Ga, Buckcherry, Theory of a Deadman, ETC..

9. Even so, I hate to see others spit in somebodies face because of what they believe in and them not stand up for it.. In some beliefs it might be noble but not in mine.. which is why I (ME! HAVOC! NOBODY ELSE!) hates it.. >.>

10. Let us just edit it to lies.. I hate lies.. I don't see why people can be straight up with others..
That isn't to say there aren't SOME cases were lying is okay; but in most cases you shouldn't lie.. Once again.. Just MY opinion..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:55 pm

...Havoc is posting again, lol.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:25 pm

i hate people who want to let people murder each other and not letting people have a real go at life yes am talking about the people who are agaist are troops in afganistan it has been proven most the insurgents arnt native to afganistan same for the al queda most arnt afgan

these said people also agree with the use of opium since due to the fact of the current state of afganistan is the only way to make good money.

so if these people shut it and support the fight out there afganistan could be a nice safe place to live with a good education to all its people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:27 pm

*Prepares flame-shield*

I do not like furries.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:30 pm

1. People who hate me because I'm fat. You don't know the first thing about me, so until you
do, don't judge me you self-righteous prick. Least I don't go around wearing shit that don't
fit me. -.-

2. Feminists who think all men are the same as the guy who hurt them: Seriously, we're not
all fucking douche bags, so stop treating every one of us as if we're the guy who broke your
heart. I'm not trying to get in your pants. I'm not starring at your tits, and I'm not one of the
people destroying the earth/fighting in the war/or some other activity generally associated to
the evil "male" gender, and fuck you if you still lump me with them.

3. Extreme Vegans & Animal Activists: I don't hate the normal people of these groups, I
know some vegans in real life who don't try to push their lifestyle on me, they don't talk
down to me for not being vegan, nor do they tell me what I should or shouldn't be eating.
They give me their opinions when I ask for them, not because they feel they have the
right to because they are superior in some way. I wish I could say that for all of them.

No, the ones I dislike are the fuckers who act as if they're "special" simply because they
choose to eat something that has no means of physically defending itself until after it's
consumed. So what if I eat beef and fish? At least my food has a fucking chance to defend
itself while it's alive!

And the extremists in PETA, fuck all of you uptight pricks. You'd say you'd rather go nude
than to wear fur, right, so lets see you do that shit up in Jarki's neck of the woods during
winter, and see how long you last before you kill a mother moose and crawl up inside it
like a tauntaun in star wars! How fucking DARE you for even considering the ruination
of a fur that someone has paid for. "Oh the animal was treated in a cruel manner you
monstrous bastard!" Yea, and guess what? Because you decided to throw paint on that
fur, the person is going to go out and buy ANOTHER ONE, which means you've played
a hand in the cruel fate of the next dozen or so creatures that go into the production
of he next fur coat. Fuck off and die, you sanctimonious prick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:35 pm

I applaud that post, sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:05 pm

1. Calm down, sweetheart. There's just more of you to hug.

2. Well, I guess in a way if someone hadn't tried to rape me I wouldn't have met Pest.

3. Pest, Rose and I shared a bucket of chicken at some Vegie rally. Then Pest, Rose, Lily, and I basically shouted how far we could punt poodles.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:47 pm

I'm cool, I'm cool. I don't direct that towards any of you cause you guys actually know a bit
about me. You judge me as a person, not cause of how I look, just there's too much intolerance
and prejudgment in this world. And lawl at the punting poodles thing.

Sorry to hear bout the attempted rape. D:
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Metal fans these days. =/

And actually, metal bands these days. I can think of like, 5 metal bands formed in the last 10 years that I like. Good bands still have good releases but...man.

oh, and completely agree with 2 and 3 of Birk's post.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Kanden wrote:
*Prepares flame-shield*

I do not like furries.

nawt even Krystal?
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:06 pm

^ ^

Double posts
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:37 pm

^ and you just unnecessarily posted to point that out. Good job.

meh. I didn't think of the 2 things at the same time (see: time difference), and when I came back to do that I just clicked the 'quote' button.
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:40 pm

I agree with ya, birk. Also, I hate the french.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:00 pm

I hate pants.

Let me explain... I don't like the normal kind of pants that people wear, such as jeans.

They're too... For lack of a better word, tight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:08 pm

I even hate Krystal, Peng.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:43 am

i fucking hate the call of duty games yes i buy them play them for a bit then but am not that big fan of um yer the good games but the multiy player fucking suxs its killing fps games

Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:33 pm

I hate Guitar Hero.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:57 am

I hate people that think Guitar Hero is as easy as real guitar. >:l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things You Don't Like   Things You Don't Like - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things You Don't Like
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next