Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Economic Section Crisis.

Go down 
+16
Imp
Col Awesome
Wesker
Trig
Joe Jack
Pest02
Mithos
Dalton
HellBlaze
Synyster Gates
Moose
Uvana
Warhero30
W. Birkin
Oxido
Shiscub
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dalton
Survivor
Dalton

Number of posts : 4

Economic Section Crisis. Empty
PostSubject: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:12 pm

As you hopefully know, if you are in the Economics Section you expected to bring in 1k a week in cash and cash only because cash is more easier to moniter and we don't need to sell your donated items. What I mean by moniter is to keep track of what you donated. You can also donate ahead of weeks if you'd like so 4k will cover four weeks.

Sounds simple and not much right?

Well this is hard for some of us. Out of all our nine members and I am pretty sure we have more laying around somewhere there are only three active donors.

And to those three people let me say thank you with all my respect because you three listening to your Eco. Leader. So thanks for following the rules.

As for the rest of you. Collecting days are Saturday. If I am not on I will post an apology along with the day I am collecting and Etc.

When I send you a item please send it back! We are an honest community keep that in mind.

If you fail to start donating soon, you most likely will be removed from Umbrella. If you have any questions please don't hesitate and ask that is why I am here.^^ Hope this fixes any mess or confusions. -Dalton217 Chiko Dance

Edited by Wesker. Reason: Wall of Text and spelling errors needed to be fixed. I don't mean to offend you, but it was pretty difficult to read.

Last edited by Dalton217 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiscub
Survivor
Shiscub

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:31 pm

no problem
Back to top Go down
Oxido
Survivor

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:38 pm

same i might be new here but i can spend 1k easily

but i was wondering what do you need the money for?
like you do a party in new year? with ballons and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Hookers and blow of course.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:47 am

Trigger wrote:

As many experiments as we've tried, we can't just make them grow on trees, you know.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:03 am

Sorry I forgot to donate i'll pay double to make up for it. How exactly do I send the money and what account do I send it to?
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:05 am

I wonder who died and made Dalton leader...

Pesty!? NUUUUU!
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:09 pm

Dalton is the Economic Section leader. There are three leaders currently.

Military (Demon)
Economic (Dalton)
And me.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:52 pm

W.Birkin wrote:
Trigger wrote:

As many experiments as we've tried, we can't just make them grow on trees, you know.

Except if we make them grow on trees. Obviously technology was lost when Havoc destroyed the forum.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:38 pm

Hey Dalton, there is an very annoying spelling error there. Can ya fix it for me? Where it says "pack" and I assume you meant back.

And maybe if someone can't make the 1k, make it so that they have a sort of debt or just have to pay 500. Kind of like a Mortgage agreement.
Back to top Go down
Dalton
Survivor
Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Yes. I get my P's and B's mixed up often sorry.
Back to top Go down
Dalton
Survivor
Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Synyster Gates wrote:
I wonder who died and made Dalton leader...

Pesty!? NUUUUU!
This feels like a insult. Sad I am a very nice person and that is part of the reason why people haven't been paying. I will still remain nice when I don't deal with clan issues of course
Back to top Go down
Dalton
Survivor
Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:53 pm

HellBlaze wrote:
Hey Dalton, there is an very annoying spelling error there. Can ya fix it for me? Where it says "pack" and I assume you meant back.

And maybe if someone can't make the 1k, make it so that they have a sort of debt or just have to pay 500. Kind of like a Mortgage agreement.
And PM me on Dead Friontier about your other idea please.
Back to top Go down
Moose
Survivor
Moose

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:58 pm

Can I not just contribute one large lump sum, and not have to worry about it for a while instead of donating the same $1000 every week?
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:24 am

I've always wondered what exactly we did with the money. It's only hard being self sufficient during the very very low levels, and we don't accept very very low levels into the clan. Therefore, I wouldn't think the burden would fall on the clan to keep its members equipped.

I could see having a very small cash pool of $10-20k going for members that find themselves critically wounded with $0 in the bank, but other than that, I can see no use for a clan fund.
Back to top Go down
Moose
Survivor
Moose

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:04 am

And I was told when I donated $150,000 to pay off the debts that it all went to the clan. I wonder also, Trigger.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:22 am

Naturally the money would be used for medicines and ammo in times of crisis. Or perhaps to
equip our players with end-game weapons and equipment if needed, but so far everyone has
been good at doing that themselves.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:41 am

Albert Wesker wrote:
Dalton is the Economic Section leader. There are three leaders currently.

Military (Demon)
Economic (Dalton)
And me.
He's... He is?

Shouldn't he be more active then? He's had 42 posts. He has a blue name, not even green. He joined in November.

He doesn't look like a leader, act like a leader, or spell like a leader, and just about every fiber of my being is screaming that this guy is not a leader.

And I totally thought you stopped being the leader forever ago and Birkin was the leader right now.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:41 pm

Don't get them there panties in a twist, Syn. He's the leader of a section of the clan, much like DEK. That is to say that he's really more of a general. Therefore, if he turned out to be some sort of horrible conniving person, we wouldn't have to worry about him going on an insane rampage (like Havoc.)

And from what I've seen of him in-game, he's a pretty nice guy, and is actually active for a change. And if you'll recall, DEK didn't have any posts for the longest time as well.

Hell, Nicholai (the first one) barely has any posts either, and we regard him much the same way that they regarded that old-ass turtle guy on Kung-Fu Panda. (Cartoon reference ftw)

Lastly, Wesker had some personal issues a while back, and had to take some time off, during which he appointed Birkin as Der Furor. But he came back, and things reverted to normal.

Last edited by Trigger on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Nicolai used to be the top 5 posters before he stopped being leader, disappeared, and had all his posts deleted by Havoc.

And of all th things I said, I'm most concerned about the last thing. I really thought Birkin was our leader after Wesker gave up. How often do we need a leadership change?
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:54 pm

I edited that part into my post just as you posted. o.o (Also, get on RS)
Back to top Go down
Oxido
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:04 pm

Trigger wrote:
I've always wondered what exactly we did with the money. It's only hard being self sufficient during the very very low levels, and we don't accept very very low levels into the clan. Therefore, I wouldn't think the burden would fall on the clan to keep its members equipped.

I could see having a very small cash pool of $10-20k going for members that find themselves critically wounded with $0 in the bank, but other than that, I can see no use for a clan fund.

same if you ask me is for weskers house with a pool and hookers everywhere
Back to top Go down
Oxido
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:05 pm

wtf so many people write while i was just reading
Back to top Go down
Moose
Survivor
Moose

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Anyway, back to my question, would it be possible to just donate a large lump sum and then not have to worry for a long time?
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:49 pm

Yup, it's possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. Empty

Back to top Go down

Economic Section Crisis.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next