Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Economic Section Crisis.

Go down 
+16
Imp
Col Awesome
Wesker
Trig
Joe Jack
Pest02
Mithos
Dalton
HellBlaze
Synyster Gates
Moose
Uvana
Warhero30
W. Birkin
Oxido
Shiscub
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:21 am

People who brag don't get kicked. I never said that.

I just don't like people who overfeed their egos.
Back to top Go down
Col Awesome
Survivor
Col Awesome

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:00 am

*Points to Jark-

Ok ill stop now.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Dalton217 wrote:
I am a very nice person.

Dalton217 wrote:
my job isn't easy as you think. It can be easy but I make it hard so it can be done right.

Dalton217 wrote:
Jarki wrote:
he was given it, because he had earned it.
I did.

Dalton217 wrote:
I create strong bonds with my clan mates.

That's just in THIS thread. 4 times in 4 pages.

I find it funny, but seriously, too much self love for this thread here....
Back to top Go down
Col Awesome
Survivor
Col Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:02 pm

I love myself all the time.....

...Too Soon?
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Okay, so maybe he does.

Although it doesn't affect how he leads the economic section.

I don't understand what you're complaining about, Syn... He's the Economic section leader, and he does his job.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:39 pm

Col Awesome wrote:
I love myself all the time.....

...Too Soon?
Everyone loves you all the time.

Your kitty pic instills love in all of us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:32 pm

Synyster Gates wrote:
Your kitty pic instills love in all of us.

*glares angrily*
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:34 pm

jen, your pic instills a differant kind of "love".
Back to top Go down
Col Awesome
Survivor
Col Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:46 pm

Dont hurt me D:

Im not a masochist ;-;
Back to top Go down
Dalton
Survivor
Dalton

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:52 pm

Ok first of all I do was not braging thank you very much. This is getting on my last nerve I write to the DEAD FRONTIER side of this site and you come in here and insulting my leadership and me as a person for no dam reason.

So I let it go and you are still insulting me despite the fact that I was totally ignoring you. So finally I PMed you personally to tell you to act your age and then you start insulting me in your age.

I personally am a happy soul so it may seem like braging but it is just more of me showing my greatfulness of being here and being able to lead a Economical Section for one of DF's finest and oldest clans.

It truly is a big deal and honor for me. So it isn't what you think braging it is me saying how I lovemy online job. I am for sure not gonna deal with this drama that you are causing and not gonna feed it. I just wanted to let me Eco. members know that they need to start donating but I can't do it with out you totally screwing it up.
Back to top Go down
Dalton
Survivor
Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:56 pm

Synyster Gates wrote:
Dalton217 wrote:
I am a very nice person.

Dalton217 wrote:
my job isn't easy as you think. It can be easy but I make it hard so it can be done right.

Dalton217 wrote:
Jarki wrote:
he was given it, because he had earned it.
I did.

Dalton217 wrote:
I create strong bonds with my clan mates.

That's just in THIS thread. 4 times in 4 pages.

I find it funny, but seriously, too much self love for this thread here....
And Wesker all he did was take PARTS of my quotes to make them sound like I was braging those aren't even what I posted fully! Gawd. You would think I didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:00 pm

Dalton217 wrote:
Ok first of all I do was not braging thank you very much. This is getting on my last nerve I write to the DEAD FRONTIER side of this site and you come in here and insulting my leadership and me as a person for no dam reason.

So I let it go and you are still insulting me despite the fact that I was totally ignoring you. So finally I PMed you personally to tell you to act your age and then you start insulting me in your age.

I personally am a happy soul so it may seem like braging but it is just more of me showing my greatfulness of being here and being able to lead a Economical Section for one of DF's finest and oldest clans.

It truly is a big deal and honor for me. So it isn't what you think braging it is me saying how I lovemy online job. I am for sure not gonna deal with this drama that you are causing and not gonna feed it. I just wanted to let me Eco. members know that they need to start donating but I can't do it with out you totally screwing it up.
Too long, didn't read.

Just kidding. I'll stop.
Back to top Go down
Dalton
Survivor
Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:04 pm

Gawd. Thank you. Make my life easier.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:01 am

Dalton. This is how I go about things.

If people who don't even play Dead Frontier are complaining about how you're running things, usually you should just ignore them, as they're probably just either joking around, or trolling.

I don't brag except for when talking with DEK, where I constantly brag about how much better than him I am. Or at least, when given 100 possibilities to brag, I only brag during 10 of those opportunities.

Me stating this, and Dalton stating what he did, is not bragging. It's clarifying, and describing. Saying you create strong bonds is not bragging. It's a skill or a respect thing. It means he's friendly. I don't feel like going through every detail.

I'd much like it if people would stop trolling one another within the clan. I know I have no real power here, but I don't think anyone wants to join a clan in which one or two members ruin the experience for everyone else.

Also, Col Awesome, I've warned you about sexism (which takes place in another thread), and I don't appreciate your trolling. That's your warning.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:19 am

Pfft. I play DF all the time. Just ask Pesty. I busted into his OA room the other day purely by accident. When I saw him in there I said "Pesty!". To which he said:

Pest02 has died.
Pest02 has left the game.

I caused his death. Then I died too. Good times.

Also, I've been in the clan thread multiple times and never saw Dalton. What's his DF name, Jarki? I asked him, but he refused to answer.

And as a side note, Col Awesome isn't doing anything wrong. He's acting perfectly acceptable in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:27 am

I really doubt you play all the time. And Dalton's name, I'm pretty sure, is the same as his Umbrella name. I glanced at the Umbrella thread and saw his avatar maybe three times in 10 seconds.

The comment to Col Awesome is a reference to mainly throughout the forums, as noted.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:30 am

How would you know if I play or not? Like I said, ask Pesty, he can confirm it. That situation was hilarious.

It really doesn't matter though. I hate DF alot and I just play it for 30 mins at a time, looting and logging out when I'm bored. Neil really needs to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Col Awesome
Survivor
Col Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:03 am

Eh, What? I havent made any sexism in this thread, If your refering to my Post about you in the previous page, It was cus you brag, Not because your a Female Humanoid.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:26 pm

Jarki found it imperative to post it in this thread nonetheless. Don't question it.
Back to top Go down
Jabbawoky
Survivor
Jabbawoky

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:55 pm

Let us assume I am really stupid.

"Hey, that guy is really stupid!"

Ok. Now we have established that I am really stupid... how do I donate cash only to Dalton217's account? I see a trade option on the profile, and um... what am I missing?
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:04 pm

BTW its my understanding the cash is for laons to members who really need em, funds for wars/supplies, and hookers and blow

BTW with my TPK failures im tight on cash but i'll add 10k to the find to cover some losses, send me nails or something Dalton
Back to top Go down
Moose
Survivor
Moose

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:29 pm

So when is the soonest possible time that I can donate?
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:34 pm

Anytime Dalton or myself am on, we can send you items.

How much would you like to donate?
Back to top Go down
Knightsresistance
Computer Technician
Computer Technician

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:41 pm

Col Awesome wrote:
Eh, What? I havent made any sexism in this thread, If your refering to my Post about you in the previous page, It was cus you brag, Not because your a Female Humanoid.

Female Humanoid? I think "female" or lady or similar is sufficient. Unless you ARENT human, please refrain from using the word human. I personally dont like it
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:11 pm

What if he's a pirate robot sent back in time to destroy the zombie ninjas?

Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 End-times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Economic Section Crisis.   Economic Section Crisis. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Economic Section Crisis.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next