Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.

Go down 
+7
mr dr sir man
Pest02
Peng
Z 1
Imp
Austin Powers
SettingSun
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

Number of posts : 111

Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:37 pm

Same with my blade Cheesy

I enjoy the frenzy thing, keeps things interesting Smiley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:41 pm

Alas, I'm quickly running out of side quests to do in the Ascalon/Shiverpeaks areas. Unless Havoc hurries up, imma start doing the primary quests without him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:50 pm

Me, having a sexy good time in my flying pig cape!

Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 Map14
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:43 pm

That cape is sexy.

*Wishes he could run Guild Wars D=*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:41 am

Thank Sminklemeyer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:44 am

Me, quite dead, but still lookin' sexy in that cape!

Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 Map15
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:08 am

Baha...

I demand we play again. Soon.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:52 am

You may have a flying pig on a cape, but I can slay bears!

Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 Mabinogi20080609001zg6

p.s. I'm a cat. Woo~ Mabinogi
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:35 am

Oh, right. Last night I figured out I totally pass minimum specs for Guild Wars, the requirments are MUCH less demanding than I thought they were.

So yeah, I'll probably be getting the game this summer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:45 pm

Hehe

Me and Ryan killed a bear in Pre-Searing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:33 pm

Alas, I can't play today. As I speak, old people are planning to drag me away to locations unknown.

But tomorrow. Perhaps we can have epic violences again tomorrow.

@ Pest - Oh yeah? Well EXPELLIARMUS!!!
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:53 pm

Maybes.

@Pest - No U!
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:50 am

These are some pics from my Mabinogi guild.

Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 Mabinogi_2008_09_11_005

I'll add more after I get back from school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:11 am

I'd take some screenies.

But my computer sucks, therefore so do my screenies. XD
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:40 am

I'd take some screenies.

But I'm lazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:55 am

I can has see copyright in corner?
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:01 am

You can haz seen too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:53 pm

Well, looks like I'm the official group screener... screenier...screenshoteer...screeny-er...

Bah! I'll just be the guy with the camera.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:10 pm

Jarki wrote:
I can has see copyright in corner?

That's there for the 'epic' screenshots. Normally when someone slays something huge and wants to get a heroic picture of them standing over it.
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:15 pm

Ah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:05 am

*doesn't get it*
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:44 am

I think that it's a little symbol to let you know you took a screenshot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:01 am

Like Screenshot THROUGH the game? Like how when you screenshot in GW, it saves it in the GW folder, except instead, it puts on a Copyright?

*shrugs*
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:48 pm

Yup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:47 pm

While analyzing Guild Wars, I made a discouraging observation.

I'm the kind of person who likes quests in MMOs, but really only does them in order to get money/equipment/experience so that I can increase my character's effectiveness. In most MMOs, after you completely defeat all of the quests and achieve maximum level, there are only two things left to do.

1. pvp
2. make a new character

The problem with option one, is that it seems terribly pointless, since you have the option to make a pvp character from the very beginning. Since pvp is the ultimate goal, this makes me regret my investment in a pve character, when in the end I'll just be equal to someone who didn't struggle through the entire storyline.

So my enjoyment in GW has been shaken somewhat. It's an undoubtedly fun game, but from what I understand of the situation, it looks as if you would play a non-pvp character simply for the fun of the quests, which seems somewhat unfulfilling in the long run.

So my question to anyone who can answer is = Is there any way at all in which a pve character is superior to a pvp one in battle? I just need one good reason, and my doubts will all go away. I simply hate the idea of struggling for naught.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next