Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

New Ranking System for DF Umbrella

Go down 
+11
Imp
Moose
Z 1
Pest02
Uvana
Trig
Demon Eyes Kyo
W. Birkin
Wesker
Dalton
Lightning
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

New Ranking System for DF Umbrella - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for DF Umbrella   New Ranking System for DF Umbrella - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:39 pm

That I think can be handled through the treasury. And if there isn't enough funding, I'm sure our members aren't so cold-hearted that they won't help out ailing members.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for DF Umbrella   New Ranking System for DF Umbrella - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:47 pm

I'm pretty much always around.

I've been playing this game before you had even heard of it.
I'll be playing this game long after you've forgotten about it.

Unless a friend stabs me in the back, I'm always there for them, and most of the time I forgive them regardless. So by that standard, I should always be around here.

They've got big guns... well um... what are you expecting to change? Like, do you think changing the way the ranks are laid out is suddenly going to make you have 12 high leveled strong PvPers? No, it's not. Regardless of how your military system is laid out, you can only use what you have. Nothing more.

What do you have? Well, you've basically just got me and Kyo.

I'm a little girl with a big gun, that can fire said big guns much better than others, all while shootin' her mouth off. And I'm not always nice.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for DF Umbrella   New Ranking System for DF Umbrella - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:49 pm

i just got myself a USAN-12, renamed "AA-12" the demon just got bigger fangs New Ranking System for DF Umbrella - Page 7 583751
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for DF Umbrella   New Ranking System for DF Umbrella - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:17 am

-Sigh-

One of these days, guys... One of these days...

I'll eventually decide to get off my ass and go grind up a respectable PvP character. But I'll need a hella strong zombie mood to get me motivated. And those are hard to come by nowadays.

One of these days we'll have more than two people worth sending off to war. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for DF Umbrella   New Ranking System for DF Umbrella - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:31 am

But we only need two.

They are each a link to prove my point.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for DF Umbrella   New Ranking System for DF Umbrella - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:17 pm

I accept your point as valid.
Back to top Go down
biggy
White Devil
biggy

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for DF Umbrella   New Ranking System for DF Umbrella - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:09 pm

is this system up in running yet
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for DF Umbrella   New Ranking System for DF Umbrella - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:20 am

Kyo, Jarki, may I ask that in the case of having stronger members, that you help me become a strong pvp-er. I am dedicated, I just need some help with equipement and leveling and some stat placement.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for DF Umbrella   New Ranking System for DF Umbrella - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Whenever you have any need of stat building, ask me. If I have money/equipment, I'll try to help with that too.

I currently don't have much time to play DF, but if I'm on during OAs and have time, I'll come on here and try and catch you.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for DF Umbrella   New Ranking System for DF Umbrella - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:50 am

i'd help but i do not have the Gau nessessary for OA ^_^

seriously OA eats up my 12 guage ammo faster then i go through a pack of big league chew.

It not too hard to level.

1. Do exterm mision to find cash.
2. when thats done you go grind with remain ammo.
3. when you die or are low on ammo go back to base.
4. restock, repeat.

thats my technique xD
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for DF Umbrella   New Ranking System for DF Umbrella - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:44 am

Agreed. Level 40 takes five to seven days.

Unless you're Jarki. Then you use your witchery to teleport straight to 50.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for DF Umbrella   New Ranking System for DF Umbrella - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:42 pm

xP

<3 Trigger
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for DF Umbrella   New Ranking System for DF Umbrella - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:45 pm

hahaha. Well I am like 37 or 38. It shouldn't take to long to get to forty. I just want to be a good pvp-er for the clan.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for DF Umbrella   New Ranking System for DF Umbrella - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:29 am

set your goal for 50 if your a crit build now then learn a str build. I want to lvl 69 using a crit build only and now i'm just getting used to str.

Going good in PvP though versed this weeks top PvP killer "shopsmart" (cool guy btw) in a 1vs1 PvP match. here's the stats

DEK
USAN-12
Suzaku
90 end
ext. reactive

SS
Gau
Amp
124 end
ext. reactive XT

i almost won brought him to critcal/broken, but once his armor broke he did the deperation melee strike and it landed right after my armor broke so it was instant KO.

So i had a disadvantage but i still almost pulled out a win, made the fatal mistake if getting in melee distance. Tongue
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for DF Umbrella   New Ranking System for DF Umbrella - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:06 pm

Okay. Do I want to work on endurance or strength first?
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for DF Umbrella   New Ranking System for DF Umbrella - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:27 pm

A PvPer can manage a build without strength. Raging Bull, VSS Vintorez/Rebellion, K-50M (30 Strength), etc.

But a PvPer will ALWAYS need Endurance.

I of course recommend both, but it's plain as this...

Strength is needed for Heavy Machine Guns and Shotgun weaponry, as well as stronger armour. It's important to have it if you're using one of the weaponries, but also for a strong armour to keep you safe.

Endurance is needed to be VERY high. You'll need that health for sure, I can guarantee it. PvP is more like a battle of attrition than skill. It's who can endure more damage than the other person. Armour + Endurance will help you stay alive longer, as well as good positioning.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for DF Umbrella   New Ranking System for DF Umbrella - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:52 pm

you forgot the most important thing jarki: accuracy

you can have a gau but without accuracy a level 20 with a vss can kill you
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for DF Umbrella   New Ranking System for DF Umbrella - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:38 am

He was asking about Endurance vs. Strength.

But yes, you're right. Accuracy is what makes the USAS much deadlier than any other weapon in PvP.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for DF Umbrella   New Ranking System for DF Umbrella - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:13 am

so Jarki now i must ask could i win Top PvP with a GC reactive XT armor and USAN without the use of a gau?
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for DF Umbrella   New Ranking System for DF Umbrella - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Easily. o.o

If someone with a GAU comes in, stay offscreen, and fire in their direction.

Otherwise, you could easily win. 124 Endurance and 90+ Accuracy, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for DF Umbrella   New Ranking System for DF Umbrella - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Ranking System for DF Umbrella
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7