Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Umbrella Clan Item v2

Go down 
+11
Uvana
W. Birkin
havikk
Jabbawoky
Raveneye1991
ColonelKickAss
Havoc
Animal Mother
Untersturmführer Alvarez
Imp
Joe Jack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:14 am

I think its unanimous, Wesker.

It's time we put together a letter to Admin. However, it would be better if we sent it through
Jarki, she's our contact, after all. And our best chance at having this thing succeed.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:43 pm

If she's willing, it's fine. It doesn't seem that way, though.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:34 am

I am all for this gun. It is a little better than an AB, which, in my opinion, is what buying a custom weapon should entitle.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:19 pm

Agreed.

As mentioned the worse thing that Admin can do is say "no" to us. We can say we at least
tried. If not Jarki, who should be the one to approach admin with our offer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:35 pm

Well which one of us, if any, is most well known or renown on DF?
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:24 pm

I vote not me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Oh?! Which ex-ban't player will we use then?
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:29 pm

I laughed. For a while......
Back to top Go down
ColonelKickAss

ColonelKickAss

Number of posts : 0

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:54 pm

I don't think there are very many people inUC who are well know. Demon eyes, Raven, and AM have all been on top player killer lists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Well, I'm pretty well known among the Off Topic forums and with older users. Don't think Neil knows who I am though.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:59 pm

I spent a huge amount of time in the forums before, so I'm probably known to some
degree. I really don't think e-cred would matter much to Admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:10 pm

Maybe a collaborative message with Wesker and I as leaders of the clan?
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Raveneye1991
Weapons: What do you need them to be?
Items: Anything you want!

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:52 pm

I'm well-known as a good non-GAU pvper in the forums, but I believe the leaders should present this idea to Admin.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Perhaps all of us should sign our names to the letter, too. To show him that we're serious
about this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:53 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Jabbawoky
Survivor
Jabbawoky

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:09 am

He has his hands full with implementing all the DF stuff, a game for which he is "desperate for a change" from.

Now may not be the opportune moment to ask this.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:36 am

yeah... his 'changes' haven't been helping me out any. That's for fuckin sure. Niel owes me.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:12 am

Maybe, Jab. But I don't think that's the case.

I understand that Niel wants to get DF to full release this year, and given how far he's
come since LAST year, well, he might achieve that, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
Now is as good a time as any other time, past or present.

Sure, we could could begin hoarding the credits now and then present them to him
along with the letter once we've finished, but then we'd have set a price instead of Niel,
which makes us look even more pompous than we're intending. And honestly, I don't
think any of us really want to waste real cash for credits if we cant achieve our goal.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:12 am

Buckaroo Banzai wrote:
yeah... his 'changes' haven't been helping me out any. That's for fuckin sure. Niel owes me.

I fail to see how.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:48 am

Birky: who said anything about 'buying' credits. I'm looting my ass off.

Jarki: You know those christmas presents that were supposed to be 'far greater value' than they cost? Yeah. no chance. Also, cutting the credit shop ensured that credit prices will never drop. So I am having a hell of a time gathering credits. And I'm not even sure what i'm gathering them 'for' now, since a friggin gau is insanely expensive now. Oh yeah, he messed with the loot system recently as well, so now for the rest of the week, you can't get shit out in the city.

So yeah, I view it as 'Niel owes me.' I had some expectations out of the game, and did not receive them. Yeah, I might just be rattling my saber over it, but I can't even really do that, cause I can't friggin find any in the city.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:30 am

I don't think this is happening... At least, you won't receive any credits from me until late April due to my debt to my parents they've recently called in.

D:<

In the meantime, though, I have a plan to help us make money. I'll post it soon.
Back to top Go down
havikk
Survivor
havikk

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:04 pm

I'm all for a plan that'll help. I dont exactly have a way to get east credits except buying them from all the loot I find in the city, and I havent found anything worth shit lately
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:32 pm

There's always the chance that Neil will demand real money...
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:17 pm

Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Just noting, many people claim to have got USANs and XT/GT Reactives/Meshes and such from those Presents... they were definitely worth it, you likely had bad luck.

Prices on Credits is not Admin's fault. I juuuuuuuuuust made a rant on the monetary system in the DF Economy, and how the only value it has, is what we place on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Umbrella Clan Item v2
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next