Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Umbrella Clan Item v2

Go down 
+11
Uvana
W. Birkin
havikk
Jabbawoky
Raveneye1991
ColonelKickAss
Havoc
Animal Mother
Untersturmführer Alvarez
Imp
Joe Jack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Havoc
Tragically Insane
Havoc

Number of posts : 75

Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:41 pm

I consider anyone that still has admin powers still officially in power Birkin. With that in mind who else is no longer a "leader" who is no longer a leader.
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Raveneye1991
Weapons: What do you need them to be?
Items: Anything you want!

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:00 pm

We are talking about madjoker93, right? Founder of Dark Sector, one of the big three in DF's clans (next closest is SHADOW, and they're much weaker then them)? Leader of a clan with nearly every active member holding Dusk gear? I thought he was freindly at least towards us at least, since he used to hold an abassador postion in the old roster when I joined up.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:57 pm

There is no big 3. It's big 2. Dark Sector added the 3.
Back to top Go down
Jabbawoky
Survivor
Jabbawoky

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:30 pm

I do not think we can mention UBCS, Krauser or Umbrella even in name. Sounds too close to copyright. Only "an unknown corporation" could work, I think.

Personally I'd like a lab coat or custom gas mask so we can all have something whatever our character build. Clothing would also be a lot cheaper than some super-armor too, if in effect useless... but Umbrella is not a pvp clan anyway.

How much cash are we talking about? I have a 4000 credit rainy day supply that I'm sitting on, and could probably rustle up 10000 credits more, at most, but I heard Mr Yates had already been offered a large amount of money before and refused nonetheless.

This would be so awesome though...
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Raveneye1991
Weapons: What do you need them to be?
Items: Anything you want!

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:56 pm

Joyki wrote:
There is no big 3. It's big 2. Dark Sector added the 3.

Yeah, I know the two big guys are VOID and DRLP, but DS is pretty much the strongest clan outside those two, and with a majority of it's members that I've seen carrying GAUs and/ or Dusk gear, it is about even with them both in my books. Just my opinion though, I know back in the day the Black Dragons and thier sub-clan Fenrir Fangs were just as, if not more, scary as VOID and the other two, but as I came after that time I don't know for certain how superior they were to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:23 pm

Clans come and go. Only void seems to remain. mainly because they have unique armor and special shit for joining.

Which is why 'we' need unique special shit for members. Unfortunately, from the conversation that 'I' had with joker, it's 8k credits a pop for void armor. it's part of the price they paid for not only the armor, but the conglomerate on purple.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:23 am

You didn't know it was 8K a pop?

I kinda thought that was public knowledge by now o.o

Iono, no one will ever live up to what BD was, not even BD. So it's hard to see any clan sort of as all-powerful, when comparing to the superpower the Black Dragon Empire was.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:19 am

I never really saw BDE do anything outstanding or memorable. Perhaps that's why they disintegrated, and BDE as it used to be became nothing but a memory that can never return.

They were just sorta there. Like "Ohai, we've got a bunch of strong members, so we're obviously the best thing since pants, Kthnxbai."

IMO, no clan or group really ever held a monopoly on DF, because IMO, having a monopoly on DF is impossible, not to mention useless.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:41 pm

Um, shall we get back on topic?
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Of course.

I posit that Trigger is in fact, a woman.

oh. the 'other' topic. Fine. Wesker: have you drafted an e-mail to NIan about this yet? And have you received a response?
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:49 pm

BDE didn't do anything except raise the clans in it's power (besides BHM I believe) into stronger clans.

But BD did. There was a lot you missed if you never saw anything. Then again, you weren't on DF until quite a bit into the game. BD was basically all powerful until Blaqk left due to stress and joined VOID.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:50 pm

Oh, and Iono how many times I gotta say it, there likely won't be anything done. No offense, but planning for something that won't happen is just a waste of time and emotion.
Back to top Go down
ColonelKickAss

ColonelKickAss

Number of posts : 0

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:55 pm

An umbrella umbrella would be an aweosme weapon! Like an actual Red and white umbrella for bashing zombies.
Back to top Go down
havikk
Survivor
havikk

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:20 pm

I think that if were going to accomplish getting this clan item were going to need more members. Right now were thinking about guns and armor that would cost a fortune. Lets be honest it would be really hard to convince admin to make this stuff, and idk about you guys but I dont have a lot of money laying around. We need more people to join which equals more money. I think for now lets scrap the gun and armor(of course this isn't my decision I realize I'm not in command here). lets just start with something simple that will attract potential members and give us a clan item as well. Then worry about the big stuff later when we got the money to support it.
here my proposal:

Clothing Template
Name UC Trench Coat
Type: Coat
Color / Design: black with white and red designs

heres something to give you somewhat of an idea uc coat idea
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:38 am

Its going to cost us a substantial amount of money/creds to get any item, clothes or
otherwise. Personally I'd rather use the money for something useful, other than a
pallet swap of a currently existing item.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:52 pm

Agreed. If it is going to happen at all, it needs to be a weapon or armor to be of any worth at all.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:58 pm

Decide on what we want, guys.

Then someone creates the email to Admin, and then I'll send it.

This is what needs to be done. We haven't advanced farther than the drawing board in 7 pages worth of discussion.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:33 pm

I am kind of wanting that pistol just as long as it is better than the AB by some amount. But I also would love a really good MG so I can kill shit fast while holding shit back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:46 pm

I'm all for a pistol, and only a pistol.

I've already got a damned GAU, if we're getting an MG of some sort I probably won't be paying.
Back to top Go down
ColonelKickAss

ColonelKickAss

Number of posts : 0

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:27 pm

I cna't use anything bigger than a fifty seven on pistols though. I prefer melee. Most of the people in UC that I've talked too have 100 melee.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Cause you're a nub. If you can afford to buy a custom weapon, you can afford to buy a friggin restat. Quit complaining about it being a pistol.

The SE is easily the most recognizable weapon to anyone who is a fan of the RE series. It is the best choice.

Use the last specs we posted on it, and draft it up. I want a price quote. even if it's woefully overpriced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Name: Samurai Edge UC92F
Weapon Class: Pistol
Ammo Type: .50
Capacity: 15
Reload Speed: Average reload speed
Firing Speed: Fast firing speed (3 shots per second)
Accuracy: High accuracy
Critical Chance: High critical chance
Skill requirements: 100
DPS: 120%-130% the damage per second the Alpha Bull does, as in, 1.2x - 1.3x the damage, revolver boost included

Does anyone here have any objections to this?

Last edited by Kanden on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jabbawoky
Survivor
Jabbawoky

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:29 pm

Seems more like a weapon for S.T.A.R.S than UC.

(6.56 per non-critical shot? Thats 82.656 dps. I think. A bit weak. And if Joyki said it probably ain't happening...? Fun to imagine I guess.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:36 pm

Pardon me, messed up with the damage section. Editing.

And it's an Umbrella manufactured take on a S.T.A.R.S. weapon, hence "UC92F."
Back to top Go down
havikk
Survivor
havikk

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:07 am

I see everyones point. It has to be worth it. So I'm all for Kandens idea i like the samurai edge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Umbrella Clan Item v2
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next