Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Umbrella Clan Item v2

Go down 
+11
Uvana
W. Birkin
havikk
Jabbawoky
Raveneye1991
ColonelKickAss
Havoc
Animal Mother
Untersturmführer Alvarez
Imp
Joe Jack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Oooor 100 melee requirement, and can continuously heal the wielder forever while also keeping them nourished.

Also, double exp.

And make it a lance.

Faster than knives.

Also, tits.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Trigger wrote:
Oooor 100 melee requirement, and can continuously heal the wielder forever while also keeping them nourished.

Also, double exp.

And make it a lance.

Faster than knives.

Also, tits.

You ingested the whole lot of coke that awe brought you, didn't you?
Back to top Go down
Untersturmführer Alvarez
Swag on Deck
Swag on Deck
Untersturmführer Alvarez

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:44 pm

God Of Birkin 2 wrote:
Trigger wrote:

Also, double exp.

And make it a lance.

Faster than knives.

Also, tits.

You ingested the whole lot of coke that awe brought you, didn't you?

He really did.
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Raveneye1991
Weapons: What do you need them to be?
Items: Anything you want!

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Okay, back to the drawing board it is then.

I think an armor, being somethig everyone uses, would work best as a clan item, and that is always what clan items seem to be anyway (Black Dragon Scale and VOID Armor being the only ones I'm aware of, the signature weapons such as the Gauss Rifle belong to the people, not the clan). I'm thinking a mesh with Exterminator Reactive XT stats is worth the bang for the buck and useful to anyone in the clan, I just can't think of a real name for it. It could have a Umbrella logo with the red and white switched locations in the center of it for the desgin, or just look like a Dusk Mesh like the BD Scale to make it less work for Admin.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:07 am

I am very against an armor, for the specific reason that the other clan-specific items are. I continue to support the pistol option, with SMG option as a 2nd. We need to make a formal poll, and get everyone to vote over all next week. Then we need to make our suggestion to Niel. If we don't do it now, we're not gonna do it. Get a set item to agree on, and go ask him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:04 am

Why back to the drawing board? I'm sticking by my pistol idea.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:24 am

so make the poll. include all the custom items proposed here.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:44 am

*cough*

Dusk Armour was based off BD Scale, not the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:54 am

i'm with Bucky. i dont think an armour would be good idea; more expensive, other clans (ie VOID) already have one.

if its a weapon i think melee sucks as an idea, i wouldnt pay however many thousands of credits and/or actual monies for a melee weapon unless its some kind of super boomerang of rape, death, suffering, rage and awesomeness, which simply just isnt going to happen.

i'm surprised i havent seen any mentions of the custom magnum or custom shotgun from RE2 actually. tho i have only just remembered the custom magnum myself. poor unfortunate lab zombies standing in a line on those catwalks/corridors wherever that bit i'm thinking of was.

if we are going to poll it up, instead of picking one of the proposed ideas, lets start by getting sorted with what people actually want. ie pistol, smg, armour, melee. when we know what type of item everyone is interested in, we can start arguing over the specifics and might actually get somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:12 am

/fantasize about fast firing speed pistol
Back to top Go down
ColonelKickAss

ColonelKickAss

Number of posts : 0

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:51 pm

I think that the krauser blade sounds good, but up the stats a little to make it worth it.
Back to top Go down
havikk
Survivor
havikk

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:45 pm

Kanden wrote:
Name: Samurai Edge UC92F
Weapon Class: Pistol
Ammo Type: .45
Capacity: 15
Reload Speed: Fast reload speed
Firing Speed: Fast firing speed (3 shots per second)
Accuracy: High accuracy
Critical Chance: High critical chance
Skill requirements: 100 pistol
DPS: 36.2 (With 100+ critical/80% chance: 144.8)

Weapon Description: Based on the Beretta "Samurai Edge" 92F used by the S.T.A.R.S, the Umbrella Corporation releases, to a select few, their own take on the gun. It's the fastest firing pistol in the game, uses a .45 caliber bullet rather than a .40, and retains its 15 round capacity for those without a high reload stat.

Visually, the gun only differs with a glossy black finish and rather than a S.T.A.R.S. logo on the handle, what remains is the Umbrella.

- I love this idea I think it's perfect for umbrella a simple pistol that is yet devastating, theres nothing I would really consider changing. "Samurai Edge" is a bad ass name, I think it would make an excellent clan item. Good idea Kanden.

Animal Mother:

UBC Powered Exo-Suit
Type: (Mesh, plate, etc) exterminator reactive style full body cover
Durability Score: 300 (same as void armour right?)
Absorption Rate: 70%
Engineer Repair Lvl: 45
str req - 100

more durability than an exterm reac XT, less actual absorption. a heavy suit of armour with servomotor amplifiers in the joints allowing the wearer to move as if unemcumbered by its colossal weight. if it gets void style 'bonuses' (as i understand their armour does?) then i'd say something that lets you sprint longer, or recover energy faster, as it is a powered suit and you would expect it to take most of the strain of moving in it. mechanical whining and whirring sounds optional. as for looks, full body cover (minus head) and the actual exoskeleton should be visible. think something that looks so bad-ass you want to wrestle a titan while wearing it, or pick up a house.

-Animal I like the idea of a clan armor, I liked the way you describe this too. The only thing I don't like about it is how bulky it seems, I like the idea of a smaller but yet equally powerful armor. If you don't mind I'm going to provide my version of what I think the armor should look like.

Armor Template
Name: UC Nano-Mesh
Type: Mesh
Durability Score: 300/300
Absorption Rate: 70%
Engineer Repair Lvl: 45+

Item Description: Deep in the Umbrella Corporation labs before the outbreak, a combat suit was being developed for what use it was originally intended for no one except Wesker himself knows. Now that there is a clear purpose for the suit, it's time it be revealed. The suit itself looks simple but inside is very complex. Its composed of a thin flexible material that is infused with nano technology making it virtually indestructable to the wearer. It gives the wearer the ability of being very protected while being agile and flexible. Its basically made to be sleek and covert, but if things get out of hand you know you'll be able to make it out it easily in one piece.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:31 pm

I am for the pistol, but it should be slightly better than an AB since we are paying for it. So either more damage, faster firing speed, or both.

And I am still all for a good SMG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:41 am

25% better DPS than AB with all the stats I listed.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:13 am

Someone's been squawking...

I've just been queried by Joker in regards to this.

EDIT: He gave me a very revealing hint that it was a previous leader of Umbrella.

Fess up now, Mystery Man, and I won't have harsh words for ye.

Last edited by Comrade Wesker on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:14 am

wut
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:47 am

Twasnt I.
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Raveneye1991
Weapons: What do you need them to be?
Items: Anything you want!

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:44 am

Joker is the same guy that leads DS right? I wonder who it could be... Rolls Eyes
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Bwahahaha. Does he seriously still have access?
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:57 pm

So we have a leak? hrm... former head. We need to start pointing accusatory fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:01 pm

Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 446px-Uncle_Sam_pointing_finger
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Tragically Insane
Havoc

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:23 pm

Comrade Wesker wrote:
Someone's been squawking...

I've just been queried by Joker in regards to this.

EDIT: He gave me a very revealing hint that it was a previous leader of Umbrella.

Fess up now, Mystery Man, and I won't have harsh words for ye.

I hope you seriously dont believe it was me.. I don't even own an account on DF (they have all expired) nor do I care enough about the DF portion of Umbrella to sabotage this waste of good real world money. In fact the only reason I have felt compelled enough to post this defense is because I am, as it currently stands, the only leader of this site who has lost his ability to administrate (I still view myself as a leader)

If you WEREN'T thinking of me.. well I guess I apologize for my outburst. ;)
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:40 pm

There's a lot of people who have had the admin mantle. Without Joker flat out telling us, or
the one who did it, there's not much we can do in way of finding out who told. How bad is
it anyway, Wesk? Joker left on good terms from what I understand.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:45 pm

I will say that it wasn't me. I don't post outside our forums very much at all and don't know joker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:49 pm

It was not I, just saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Clan Item v2   Umbrella Clan Item v2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Umbrella Clan Item v2
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next