Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

SOS Discussion Topic

Go down 
+3
Peng
Z 1
fatalitywolf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:41 am

dose anyone listern to me when i say I CAN FUCKING DEFEND MYSELF FROM VAMPIRE but cant kill themu waited till i went to sleep dident ya to kill me so i could not frigging stop u

so cos u misunderstud me and so killed me and not even giveing me a chance i declear that fight invalid
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:51 am

i put the facts some were read before u just jump to a conculsion
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:41 am

Technically, you originally wrote that you could NOT defend yourself from a vampire. You kinda...decided to change it after Jarki decided to fight you though.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:18 am

i said protect dose not mean i hav to stay and die
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:24 am

lol she could of just said i comand u to leave me alone and find a mage to get the curse lifted so u will stop bugging me
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:55 am

She did say to leave her alone.

And why go find a mage? Nothing was forcing you to stay...you just decided to make it annoying and hard to get rid of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:13 am

Just read over the topic.

There is no mention of being able to fight back.

Here's a little bit of Lycan/Vampire lore for yeh:

Lycan = Lycanthropy

Lycanthropy = Werewolf

Werewolf = Vampire's Enemy.

Werewolf + Vampire = Never get along.

Werewolves are made to hunt Vampires in PACKS. It takes usually 3 werewolves, 2 if against an "immature" vampire, to take one down. There never was this Lycans protecting vampires shiz.

If you made up the lore, then you left some loopholes.

If you leave some loopholes, I'll take advantage of them.

Oh, and werewolves weren't always just...wolf by full moon, man by any other time. Or even, wolf by night, man by day. There's also the ability to transform to and from whenever, also the host always being a wolf, there's something similair to the Twilight crap version of the Werewolves, with the whole pack linkage...

But not once is there this...werewolves protecting Vampire crap.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:33 am

i knew some of them facts there are storyies were lycan are inslaed by vampire to be guard dogs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:58 am

Haven't heard a single one of them...

Though now I'm curious. Could you post them?
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:03 pm

u never watched underworld
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:12 pm

oh no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:25 pm

Underworld isn't lore...
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:56 pm

um...........in underworld they also revolted...................um.........ya..........
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:03 pm

We don't usually go for a random movie's lore Wolf...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:10 am

Well Wolf, considering that battles don't end until someone dies, there was no way that you COULD have defended yourself without killing her, which would have been against the strange little enchantment you had on yourself.

In fact, the only way you could have avoided death would have been if she stated something like (Don't kill him, leave him unconscious at 1 HP) before the fight.

Unfortunately for you, Jarki felt a bit murderous.

Edit = It would seem that two weeks of three hour sleep nights caught up with me today. As soon as I got home from school, I passed out.

Eh he heeh... -_o Anyway, sorry about that. The RP will continue tomorrow as scheduled
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:09 pm

Penguin and spartan, I'm trying to avoid dialogue that your character's may not say, but if you want Tinie to talk during a post feel free to do so. Just make it a long winded speech that could have been considerably shorter. Wizards have a tendency to ramble on a bit.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:20 pm

I say things with little thought and intelligence in them, if you have not noticed.

And I do not mind you making my character talk.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:41 am

Magic cannonballs should pwn normal cannonballs, so the pirate battle should be easy. After that I'm thinking of either:

A) Being given a crystal of power for my efforts, and Penguin and spartan also get unique rewards similar to their class and level. It's up to them to decide, I'll leave it at a cliffhanger. With my crystal of power I will gain the ability to summon a soul from the land of the dead. I don't know how often I could do so, because Wolf is the only one dead....Yes, I may revive wolf using magic.

B) Being given the crystal of telepathy and named Arch Mage of Wessenridge. I then communicate with the other guilds and get all the characters given the telepathy amulets. The voice people would hear would be Tinie's, not the one similar to theirs. This would allow the entire party to talk to one another. The only catch, you have to wear it. If you don't want to hear us, drop the amulet off at the nearest guild hall. It's magic, you can't drop it off in the wilderness. If you do, it'll just reappear in your pocket.

C) Guild hall under attack by Shadow creatures. Gurog breaks down the door to the armory, Kram and Tia Dam arm themselves, Angelo is given the Ky'ostal d'l'detholusin, which is an ancient armor of a now extinct race that grants immeasurable power. Only problem is that it was 'immeasurable' long ago. Now it is obsolete, but still valuable(It is the same as Mithril, but gold). Tinie grabs an ice staff, which buffs all ice spells that he casts. Gurog gets an Axe/Hammer of Destruction, it allows him to destroy magical(and of course physical) barriers that may hinder others. The five people find and fight Demon the Black.

Well, 'A' would normally be my obvious choice. I'm nice like that.

'B' would allow everyone to participate in boss battles, which would be a plus to everyone else, because Trigger's party seems to get all of them. Also, party leaders deserve to do the fights for that party. I dislike having my fights ran by a character who is maybe a hundred miles away from Tinie.

'C' is Penguin, spartan, and my boss fight. We search the tower until we find 'Demon the Black'. Of course, after the fight(and if we survive) we would do 'B'.

D), which consists of 'C', Tinie revokes the good side and joins Demon the Black in his reign of terror. Tinie becomes a Lich, and due to him being small and his eyesight for small things on the ground being better than most, places his Phylactery on a grain of sand, in an eight pound sandbox. Evil is always an option if I fail to kill him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:57 pm

Pest02 wrote:
Magic cannonballs should pwn normal cannonballs, so the pirate battle should be easy.

I agree

Quote :
A) Being given a crystal of power for my efforts, and Penguin and spartan also get unique rewards similar to their class and level. It's up to them to decide, I'll leave it at a cliffhanger. With my crystal of power I will gain the ability to summon a soul from the land of the dead. I don't know how often I could do so, because Wolf is the only one dead....Yes, I may revive wolf using magic.

Definitely not, except for the Level up part. The ability to summon souls from the dead is exclusive to Sally, Demon the Black, and Zak because it is his special ability.

Quote :
B) Being given the crystal of telepathy and named Arch Mage of Wessenridge. I then communicate with the other guilds and get all the characters given the telepathy amulets. The voice people would hear would be Tinie's, not the one similar to theirs. This would allow the entire party to talk to one another. The only catch, you have to wear it. If you don't want to hear us, drop the amulet off at the nearest guild hall. It's magic, you can't drop it off in the wilderness. If you do, it'll just reappear in your pocket.

That sounds fine

Quote :
C) Guild hall under attack by Shadow creatures. Gurog breaks down the door to the armory, Kram and Tia Dam arm themselves, Angelo is given the Ky'ostal d'l'detholusin, which is an ancient armor of a now extinct race that grants immeasurable power. Only problem is that it was 'immeasurable' long ago. Now it is obsolete, but still valuable(It is the same as Mithril, but gold). Tinie grabs an ice staff, which buffs all ice spells that he casts. Gurog gets an Axe/Hammer of Destruction, it allows him to destroy magical(and of course physical) barriers that may hinder others. The five people find and fight Demon the Black.

This is precisely why I don't let other people control their battles or determine loot. Mithril-strength armour is not an acceptable reward for a bunch of level 2s. And Demon the Black is nowhere near you.

Quote :

Well, 'A' would normally be my obvious choice. I'm nice like that.

*Angry face*
Quote :

'B' would allow everyone to participate in boss battles, which would be a plus to everyone else, because Trigger's party seems to get all of them.

You guys get mini-bosses, which are enemies of boss strength that are unrelated to the storyline. Yesterday I was thinking of a Pirate leader named Alumont.

Quote :
Also, party leaders deserve to do the fights for that party. I dislike having my fights ran by a character who is maybe a hundred miles away from Tinie.

Then don't play

Quote :
D), which consists of 'C', Tinie revokes the good side and joins Demon the Black in his reign of terror.

Demon the Black is a she
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:49 pm

"Demon the Black is a she"

A she with a masculine name! >Shocked
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:57 pm

I like B.

Let's do B.

Pest02 wrote:
"Also, party leaders deserve to do the fights for that party. I dislike having my fights ran by a character who is maybe a hundred miles away from Tinie."

I agree. Mainly because if we could we wouldn't have to keep waiting for Trigger...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 3:41 pm

I am considering my character, Hector, to go on a journey to Sof. I have hopes since Sof is the Island of Madness it will be like New Sheoth from Oblivion.

Hector will travel to Sof in hopes of furthering his alchemy ability and there out will discover more of an adventure then he had planned on. In this story he will reveal his past, have epic fun battles, and unleash the true abilities of alchemy.

I will not say that none can accompany me on this journey but the journey will revolve around my character (It may even be posted in a knew topic that is moderated by Trigger). If anyone wishes to join me in the quest then they are allowed however I would like to do this mainly because it seems a good time passer and it should be fun.

I hope this idea gets the okay. It will be slightly like Pest's adventure though revolving around my character and should go well with the story.

The journey will begin from were Hector is currently in the RP and there he will travel to the edge of Nebenos and take a boat and then travel to Sof. Here he will uncover an epic adventure and the secrets of the ancients (alchemical powers). Hector's goal in life is to seek knowledge and this is what he would do in this journey. (combined with mini bosses and plot). Cheesy
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:29 pm

havoc, sof is the exact place that pests going, its the wizard isles you just missed pest leaving on the boat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:44 pm

*points out that Sof is roughly 1300 feet in diameter.* Not a very large adventure. Also, Havoc, That's fine but keep the adventure in the main RP thread.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Quote :
Pest02 wrote:
Magic cannonballs should pwn normal cannonballs, so the pirate battle should be easy.

I agree

Yet you still didn't post the battle. :o

Quote :
Sally

Who is Sally?

Quote :
Quote :

That sounds fine
It doesn't sound as awesome as it did anymore. I may still do it.

Quote :
Quote :
C) Guild hall under attack by Shadow creatures....The five people find and fight Demon the Black.

And Demon the Black is nowhere near you.

I was thinking of fighting him and losing, and her taking the crystal of telepathy from me and making all the wizards go crazy. Nothing like a mass genocide to start off an adventure. I think I overdid the loot though. Still though, it's the magic capital of the known world, how is there not going to be awesome loot there? Plus, we would have lost all that cool loot when we were beat down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SOS Discussion Topic
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next