Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

SOS Discussion Topic

Go down 
+3
Peng
Z 1
fatalitywolf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:38 am

Tekno.

The Fool… (Tekno Fool)
~ HP - 0/110

Equipment…
~ Specialized Iron Dagger

Pack…
~ 21 Bolsa pieces
~ Protective Gauze

Stats…
~ Level 1 Undead warrior
~ Agility : 1
~ Strength : 0
~ Luck : 0

Ability : Protective Gauze slowly heals host, character is very good with Daggers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Indeed?
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:21 pm

Tic Tac mist be Tekno...

It makes sense...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:28 pm

She totally should have said Tek Tac. Angry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Tek Tac is not as cool as Tic Tac.
SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 Tictac_mints210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:50 pm

Perhaps not, but Altoids certainly are. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:56 pm

Jarki, aren't you hurt by healing droughts and magic? Don't you need blood?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:47 pm

It was supposed to be like that, but we ended up making it harder for me to use the ability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:54 pm

Trigger, Zak, Austin, and Fatality defended a maid at the local inn against a group of drunks. The guards were called, and those four and Pest left for the forest, to hide. Pest had no reason to hide, he is not a wanted criminal.

They set up a camp in a clearing, with two different campfires. An orc(Penguin) found them, followed by a huntsman(Spartan). Jarki soon found the group, followed by Konstantine and his hawk.

Trigger left the group because it was a mess and was more trouble that it was worth. Penguin chased after him, and Jarki the vampire after him. Spartan wandered off without talking, and Tinie chased after Trigger to ask him for directions.

Pest was punted into a river where he was found by Spartan, they had roast chicken. Austin found a group of men who identified Jarki as a vampire. Austin attacked Jarki, but was assaulted by Penguin, coming to her aid.

Austin fought off Penguin, and tried to attack Jarki but was hit by a frost spell by Pest. The rest of the group caught up to them.

Trigger left the group and found the town of Wessenridge. It was under attack by Sergeant Wilhelm, who was under orders from the king.

Trigger, Konstantine, Z1, Austin, and Havoc defended the town, along with a small group of locals.

Triggers' group left the town, and encountered a group of thieves in the forest.

Jarki and Wolf got into an argument. Wolf has a curse on him that makes him need to protect vampires from outside threats. Jarki sees this as an opening, and attacks.

Pest teleported to the ruined town of Wessenridge, and Penguin stumbled in wondering why smoke was coming from the town. Penguin, Pest, and Spartan defended themselves against some angry locals.

Jarki kills Wolf. She then fights a reserve corporal and loses. She was arrested but managed to escape to Jerdy.

Trigger, Austin, Jarki, Havoc, Setting, and Z1 manage to get involved in a barfight. Setting leads Jarki towards his house. Trigger's party goes adventuring.

Tinie, Penguin, and spartan find the boat dock, and manage to get aboard a boat.

Jerdy was attacked by Garemiah Bergram. Trigger, Austin, Jarki, Setting, Teckno, and Z1 were defeated. Garemiah's forces were attacked by the Red Patriots. The general, Bahntalos, criticaly wounded Garemiah, but was unable to deliver a death blow before he escaped.

Tinie and Penguin choose to become evil. They murder the paladin spartan.

Trigger talked to his (rp)brother Bahntalos, who enlisted him to join the Red Army's cause. Imp went into town and fought 2 Thieves. Tekno and GoS both died. Jarki and Setting talked about the Demone di Nitte, and Konny, Z1, Austin, and Havoc sparred.

Tekno and Poseidon were beaten to death by villagers.

Tinie became the communist ruler of the Gnomes.

Trigger's party splits up, each going it's own way. Trigger watched his brother(rp) Bahtnalos be beheaded by Barth, the king.

Tinie is removed from the faction Blanti, which were the Banana Lord's army. After almost being smothered to death, Tinie found himself at full health. This may or may not be a curse.

Imperiator is defeated by Horker the Porker.

Trigger's party (Trigger, Austin, Z, and Imperiator) meet Eremy Thag and Loose, the other two generals. Along with Bisiteros and a large host of soldiers, they set out for Fort McAesworth while Havoc, Pest, and Konstantine make for the island of insanity. At the same time, Settingsun and Jarki head for the River Nines.

Pest is blown up by Yon Bon, but is immediately revived.

Havoc's party does some fairly insane things.

Trigger and Dathdr get drunk several times along the way, and scar a donkey for life.

Jarki and Settingsun get into a rather large battle between a group of traders, the traders' mercenaries, and a mob of bandits. Most of the bandits, as well as most of the trader/mercenary faction are killed. One of the survivors, a female sylvari, joins Jarki's party at the cost of 15 bolsa.

Trigger and Dathdr encounter Barthathos in a forest near Qualtree. It is revealed by the mad king that he has been "studying" Braavos for unknown reasons. It is also revealed that Trigger's character is the father of twins that he's never even met. Barth then attacks Dathdr while Trigger is stunned by a spell. Although fatally injured, Dathdr is saved, and Trigger is left unharmed.

Pest leaves the island of insanity.

Trigger's party arrives at Fort McAlesworth.

This is the story so far.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:41 am

3770 words so far, that's over three times larger than the first Bergram fight. Unfortunately for me, this won't be the longest battle in the RP. >.<

So far, there's been : Swearing, blasphemy, feces, head exploding, head imploding, explosions, people getting liquefied, limbs being severed, bits of organs flying through the air, burning, melting, decapitation, treason, getting shot in the head, double-crossing, stabbings, artillery bombardment, laziness, sexual references, boss battles, special unexplained powers, foreshadowing, friendly fire, sieges, tactical use of buildings, cliff hangers, and a player death.

Alas, you guys can expect the battle to be posted in the near future. Probably some time after school, Wednesday. I still have to write the second of the two boss battles featured in the overall battle.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:43 pm

dun dun dun da
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:55 pm

I told you to wait for my post >.<

Know why?

Because I'm joining up.

Have fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:01 pm

If it takes you three days to eat a pizza, then you deserve to be left behind! =O

Either way, if you want to join, there's still time for you to make a post. It's not too late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:08 pm

I actually just finished off the pizza at lunch today! >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:36 pm

D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:48 pm

The battle has been posted at 4989 words, and I am not particularly pleased with it. Due to being limited at 2500 words per post, I had to edit out a paragraph at the end, so as to not have a third post with a mere few sentences. Also, I was unable to deal damage to Austin and Zak, who were in fact injured. I will have to compensate with my next post.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:08 pm

what tow guys were not dead and rushed us
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:48 pm

If Jarki decides to still join us at the RP, I posted a prelude to a boss battle that is intended to give Imp a level or two.

Taking all of Z1's magic isn't enough of a disability. When he pulls a soul, something else may come out too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:40 am

*sighs*

I apologize. I'm blowing off steam, and you're right, I shouldn't be blowing something like this out of proportion.

I apologize for making you the target of it.

Though I may note I was in a big battle, and got not nearly as much Experience as I would have if it were a main group battle of the same size.

I was also thinking of making a new character, but again I realized I couldn't due what I truly wanted until the RP was over, and perhaps made my own.

Everything I said should be forgotten, and will as such, as I'm deleting all but this post, and the last bit of my first response.

Again, I'm sorry for saying those things. You didn't deserve it; you put a lot of hard work into this RP, and it shows.

EDIT: Woops, I deleted the whole post...

>.>
<.<

Last edited by Jarki on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:43 am

*Hugs*

No worries, mate. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:20 am

So, our back stories so far:

Jarki and Ryan are part of a mercenary group...

Zak, Dathr, and Braavos are working for the Red Patriots, a rebel faction....

Tinie is on a holy quest to save his people from extinction.....

I like the diversity here. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:54 am

And I'm...somewhere...doing...Orc stuff?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:14 pm

If someone makes a new character, or a new NPC, please post it in a whole new topic, and name it "New SOS Character - (insert name here)".

It will be merged into Character Info as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:27 pm

After talking it over with Havoc, his new character will be something I call a "player controlled boss"

Think of him as Nemesis from Resident Evil 3. Currently Havoc is the only one besides myself who knows the entire (well the gist of) SoS's plot line, and he will be enriching and expanding upon it with his new guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:29 pm

Trigger wrote:
After talking it over with Havoc, his new character will be something I call a "player controlled boss"

Think of him as Nemesis from Resident Evil 3. Currently Havoc is the only one besides myself who knows the entire (well the gist of) SoS's plot line, and he will be enriching and expanding upon it with his new guy.

Hahaha

Ironically, I was talking about having a Player-Controlled boss with Pest for my RP, once the last 45-40% of your RP is over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOS Discussion Topic   SOS Discussion Topic - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

SOS Discussion Topic
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next